Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 24. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
it is not the poor that ruining crypto but those that eager to get rich quickly. if one can invest money then is he/she poor? no, because he/she have money. crypto is for everyone and anyone have right in crypto. what reason are you here? maybe you have the same reason with these "poor people" that you called. but then again crypto is for everyone rich or poor have right.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 22, 2018, 09:28:07 AM
It's also a lot like me just poor guy and in the field of crypto and just hope it will be great to invest in and work in crypto world and earn a lot or a little bit of money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
August 22, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
Just be patient dude, people are just want to take the chance of any profit from cryptocurrencies, i think there's no one we can blame at, just make this case.
After 6 days of trading.You gain profit, you sell it at recent price, you profit they lose. and im sure they also will complaint same as you like this. im pretty sure 99%.

So i think it's just how we take a chance from "trading", in other ways to get profit, that was a different case.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 09:13:34 AM
It is impossible to tell definitely who is right. I like cryptocurrency because it gives an opportunity to become richer to any person.
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
There is a lot free money today on the internet, just need to make sure you gather as many free coins and tokens till next bull run.

I was thinking just yesterday we need to share this among poor people. With some small work 10 - 30 minutes per day you can gather yourself big portfolio of free coins and token that might be worth several k USD when next bull run occurs.
It is true, you can always gain some money having only a few knowledge, internet connection and knowing English, everything depends on a person.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
Trading and crypto-currencies in general make people not rich, if, of course, a person knows how to work with crypto-currencies and trading, everything becomes not so bad as it seems, it seems to me that all this clearly concerns every person.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 09:03:40 AM
You should realize that cryptocurrency is the most egalitarian investment opportunity ever. The only thing an average man needs to start investing is internet connection and a few dollars. There are no customs, no licences, no "extra access" or privileged group that hoard all information. The greatest capital inflow to cryptocurrency is still ahead of us.
My guy you have said it all, some people didn't know that they are only been privilege for getting rich, all they know is ranting and abusing the poor. Had he ever put something in place for the poor?  In order to make their livelihood a better one. Now crypto is here to make everybody a one global community, he is there ranting nonsense.
I'm one of the poorest person here in this technology but through this opportunities I believe that this will be my pathway when getting rich because as you look in the market there are possibilities to take returned of profits with or without money to invest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:58:16 AM
You should realize that cryptocurrency is the most egalitarian investment opportunity ever. The only thing an average man needs to start investing is internet connection and a few dollars. There are no customs, no licences, no "extra access" or privileged group that hoard all information. The greatest capital inflow to cryptocurrency is still ahead of us.
My guy you have said it all, some people didn't know that they are only been privilege for getting rich, all they know is ranting and abusing the poor. Had he ever put something in place for the poor?  In order to make their livelihood a better one. Now crypto is here to make everybody a one global community, he is there ranting nonsense.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
Yes, many of us are poor, and our English is poor. Yes, the forum is dirty, a forest of scammers, many bounty hunters who do not understand what they are doing ... But thanks to BTC, crypto and this forum, some of us will be rich and learn English Grin. This is bad?
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
There is a lot free money today on the internet, just need to make sure you gather as many free coins and tokens till next bull run.

I was thinking just yesterday we need to share this among poor people. With some small work 10 - 30 minutes per day you can gather yourself big portfolio of free coins and token that might be worth several k USD when next bull run occurs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 22, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
Just keep on believe because at the end of the day, it's your faith towards crypto that will matter. Once you get weak because you are affected by some negative feedbacks or news about cryptos, then you'll probably would have hard times achieving your ultimate goals.
Activity: 67
August 22, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
Hello,

I recently returned to the world of crypto and noticed something wrong right away, I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's

these people dont mine or invest in things they believe in but whatever they think will make them rich. Its like giving homeless people GPU's and telling them they print money.

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

"my 1070 only makes $2 a day now!" oh you poor baby! try mining years ago when 5$ a month was huge but didn't matter cause you believed in the project.

/rantover lol

As the market expands, there are many participants in the forum. Faker? poor?shitman?  Or any other title, this should be a good thing, let the market grow, this is the common aspiration of all crypto participants. When market participants increase, a variety of things will definitely happen. This is the inevitable law of the development of things. We can't stop it, we don't want to stop it, so we must learn to accept them. this is ours growing up
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 22, 2018, 08:33:45 AM
Why crying because of people here that speaks broken english?no one told you to come back here in crypto,if you really have a life outside this community then why bother staying here?or you're bitter because these people earn profit here while yours are not?stop this argument and move along dude,theres so many rooms here you dont have to be anger with those people lol
Activity: 494
August 22, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
yes many people are poor here in the world and do not know what to do to get out of trouble and I think it's no longer worthwhile but thank you too for creating this forum to earn some people who are poor but too striking rules here on forums how to help other people who are poor if there are so many rules.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 22, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
In the words of TS, I saw only arrogance and hubris. There is no useful information in his words. So it would be better to start with yourself!) And then discuss/condemn others.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 22, 2018, 08:13:58 AM
Yes of course there are too many poor people in different country because of the puberty also but the company of cryptocurrency can help you to earn a huge amount of income or profit if you are business minded person.
Activity: 188
August 22, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
Poverty does not mean you are not making hardwork, it is on governments fault we knew how expensive our foods and daily needs in life, even you are working on big company but you earn enough for your daily needs how about the hospitalization and wants of your children, so i join this forum cos i knew that it lift me up from my positions if i earn here, so why those poor people are making their own steps inorder to earn their own made just join this business, cos even myself witness from my co workers from nothing now had rise their state in life...
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:43:34 AM
Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"
Everybody here is equal and the only question is how long will you survive in this struggle. Poor people are not ruining crypto, they are making crypto interesting and they make it popular because in statistics there are more poor people than rich people.

the forum is filled with these people trying to make pennies spamming shitcoins and scam ICO's
That is the sad truth, everyone of us are here for the money and who is not?
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
August 22, 2018, 07:36:11 AM
If a person is poor, but he was able to earn money with the help of cryptocurrency, it means that his brains are in place. Poverty does not affect cryptocurrencies.

in my opinion there are no poor people if they really go into the world of bitcoin and indeed really eating will produce results that damage, the important thing is not easy to despair, always learn to be smarter
Activity: 102
August 22, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
The cryptocurrency is equal for everyone, whether it is poor or rich, as long as you invest in a potential currency, then you may get rich overnight. I don't think the poor are shameful.
Pages:
Jump to: