Pages:
Author

Topic: to many poor people? - page 26. (Read 28315 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
A true sign off, for it did sound like senseless ranting and raving! Opportunities are meant for the few discerning, and the swing from poverty to better means and riches to poor, Holds no favors here!

There is no qualification in here we are one of our intention, we are given the opportunity to rise up from poverty given chance here to experience good life, its up to us on how you develop your strategy in earning money through digital currency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
It is the mentality. It is not about being poor or rich, it is about how you see the things.
But those kind of not just into in crypto, they in about everything and we have to accept that. Best thing not to give control to those.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:03:26 AM
I would not say only poor people investing in shitcoins rather say greedy people investing into it who wants to become millionaires over night.
Declining market will definitely take care of some these shitcoins but some new ones will enter the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
And the overall economy are size of the economy for crypto currency is growing. It’s expanding, it’s getting bigger; the pie is getting bigger. So not only is the money that is coming into the crypto currency market increasing the number of crypt occurrences that are being invented and coming out are increasing as well. So right now, if you think about should I buy and sell in the short term or should I hold for the long-term, my recommendation and my idea is now to start buying and holding in the long-term because I don’t have immediate bills that I need to pay and I can afford to just sit on that crypto currency for as long as I need to and watch it go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

I agree on this because community is getting too congested by shit and the least that whales can do is shaken their weak hands and see who's really have the balls. Just look at the nosedive on marketcap, seems many pull out their investment and will surely get back when the market recovers. And that's the irony. And the quick rich mentality here will soon be gone because they think they've seen the hell.
In this there is nothing terrible, but it breaks down our crypto community, many who have come to cryptory recently I think that you can earn quick money without having to figure it out in nothing, everyone wants easy money and when they do not get them they create fraud.
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 04:22:40 AM
Crypto currency gives everyone the chance to be successful. There is no rich or poor here. I hope you are wiser in making posts so as not to offend others in the forum. I don't expect your post to be blocked because you have said something that is not good.
Activity: 456
August 21, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

I think this last correction was needed and many more to kill off a lot of shit coins and lame projects as well as get rid of these poor people in the game just trying to get rich.

I agree on this because community is getting too congested by shit and the least that whales can do is shaken their weak hands and see who's really have the balls. Just look at the nosedive on marketcap, seems many pull out their investment and will surely get back when the market recovers. And that's the irony. And the quick rich mentality here will soon be gone because they think they've seen the hell.
Activity: 518
August 21, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
Cryptocurrency is for everyone, even you are poor or rich. Everyone has  a chance  to be part of this growing kind of crypto  currency. Yes there are  times that  some of us cannot write a perfect english but the important is you really understand  and you have the knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 02:50:17 AM
You are an idiot, my friend.
In crypto everyone gets their chance, that's what's really the appeal of it.
It's a once in a life time chance to revolutionize the financial system and take everyone aboard, regardless of origin and wealth.
I also agree with your opinion because i think this opportunity to get rich is for everyone. and  you take advantage of yourself it depend on putting forth the strategy it is very fair in the crypto market and you Such evaluations are personal vision.
Activity: 125
August 21, 2018, 02:37:46 AM
That is why sometimes life seems very unfair. Poor can avail what they can affort while rich can avail what they needs and what they would like to buy no matter what it is as long as they wouldn't like to have it. Poor is more limited while rich can do whatever they would like to do even in crypto.
Activity: 118
August 21, 2018, 02:33:45 AM
in the crypto world everyone has the opportunity to earn money. In crypto rich people and poor people make no difference here, and they can join together. as long as their goals are the same to get money then their class becomes the same.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 01:44:13 AM
Haha i feel you, im definitely on the same page.
Activity: 171
August 21, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
I think globally, the number of the poor is larger than the number of the rich. You don't say because you are rich and take advantage of the poor. And if you see anyone that is poor around, why can't you introduce crypto to him or her, maybe his change positively if he goes into it.
Activity: 55
August 21, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
please don't worry, everyone also wants to feel change especially in financial and income matters. although I admit that many of them are careless in running their business in the Crypto world, but they also have rights. maybe so. so if they are wrong we can remind him.
Activity: 448
August 21, 2018, 01:32:46 AM
And the rich create speculation in the market and thereby regulating it for themselves. And the poor feel sorry, they can not afford to buy something substantial and use all sorts of pumps and shitkoins, not because of trust but from hopelessness.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 01:30:53 AM
Poor people are ruining crypto. so many people just in the game to get rich and buy lambos, posting broken english or poorly translated post like " what coin x1000 this week, I need ferrari countach"

What's wrong in posting broken english as long that it was understandable, ENGLISH is just a language it's not a basis/ measurement of knowledge.. Just saying. Wink Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 21, 2018, 01:29:42 AM

There's a little discrimination in your text. I think they all went downstairs. I think the crypto market must give everyone a chance. I do not think the crypto market should be just for a certain social category. There are also poor crypto participants, but who are very passionate about the crypto market. The big issue is the many ICO projects that have no long-term vision and are in vain on the market (total disappointment).
Activity: 700
August 21, 2018, 12:47:05 AM
yes we know bitcoin is a gold mine of coin hunters and they have the right to get it from their hard work, time, and at the end they can enjoy the results, besides that bitcoin can help the economy of the poor so that they are not dependent on others and if possible the results from bitcoin is partly donated to alleviate the poor around.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
I do agree with certain principles, like the lazy get rich quick mentality. Both my wife and myself work full time in crypto just to earn an honest living because mainstream job opportunities do not happen anymore for us and we live in Europe, where life is expensive. What I am very very upset about is when we have so many of my fellow Asians scamming and doing many bad things to steal other people's crypto coins and living. For example, a big Vietnamese gang is working in the bounty section to steal our identities and our promotional materials to earn money off of our hard work and every day I catch at least one or two Vietnamese using my Wife's or my name to earn money.

Also I do not like the hackers that lurk on BTCTALK forum to steal from us.

I do not like beggars either who want everything for doing nothing. I am sixty two years old and still working and trying to learn new skills to survive.

There is no shame in starting off poor. Many of us lost our homes or jobs and ended up in bad places, that can happen to anyone. What I don't like though are thieves, beggars, liars, arrogant know it alls and cheats.

This is the time to acknowledge your self to this kind of business.. to become what you want and to reach your goal in life. Provide your financial need not only yours but also your families needs. You can help your self to excel from being poor to become in stable.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 05:42:11 AM
if a person is not rich, but he has the brains and desire that he is sure to earn on cryptocurrency, in my opinion your financial situation does not affect the world of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: