Pages:
Author

Topic: To travel is to live - page 21. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 01:31:55 AM
Although sometimes we are lazy to swing our steps, because the fatigue that whack. Sometimes we can become angry with the circumstances we are experiencing, because we feel embarrassed. Or unconsciously, we become careless, so lose direction and do not understand where to go.life's journey is very long, winding and full of obstacles, so many obstacles confront us, and that sometimes makes us want to stop and turn. Yes, the walls and stones are big problems, little pebbles are scattered, trying to get us knocked, slipped, stumbled, to fall and stop our journey.not to mention the unconscious holes keep us mired in them. Perhaps many times we have to pass through the valley of tears, the abyss of destruction, the sheer cliffs, the dreadful wilderness of the night
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2017, 01:18:32 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I couldn't agree more. I've learned far more lessons in life travelling and mingling with people from other cultures than all the lessons i've learned in school. It gave me a better perspective about life and how to be thankful for everything that i have right now
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 09:32:01 AM
It is not inclusive. Travelling is for those who can afford paying for travelling expenses. Even if you are within your comfort zone, you can find ways to travel in a short distance.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 09:23:47 AM
I travel a lot, I only travel a few places near the city. Almost every 2.3 years I go once, my family is not rich.
I hope my family is better off, so I can go more places. I just want that
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 02, 2017, 09:06:40 AM
"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
That's true, I also want to travel if I would just only give a chance, but if I can, I want to go out of the country like in Korea, Singapore or Taiwan or maybe in Hong Kong. I want to Travel the world also but I don't have that enough budget and also I don't have courage to do it myself. Maybe if I can have a travel buddy with me, which would be a very memorable travel in my life. Cheesy I guess most of us really want to travel but not given a chance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 08:54:40 AM
I am 27 years old . Though I have not travelled alone and infact outside my country I feel like I am missing a lot. I want to go travel alone but i feel like it will be boring.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 08:42:04 AM
I was not traveling, because my home was not rich. I was traveling with my friend when I was 18 years old, at that time I was able to make my own money. I have loved traveling since I was 18. That is really great
I with you the same situation, when the young like to travel Although that time I do not have a lot of money, but now I am older, there are wives and children need to feed, need to earn a lot of money, so travel opportunities are few.
Activity: 35
November 02, 2017, 08:32:19 AM
Travelling is my passion. Always try to visit new places and countries. But now, when I got intrested with blockchain, i found new startup, which offers cashback from every booking. It calles tetrise or tetarise. Have someone herd something about it? Is this a good way to invest in this ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 07:46:10 AM
Wow, what is a great topic to discuss. Yeah, travelling and motion is very-very important for our being. I've noticed if i am not travelling i feeling so bad. By the way, in the future i wanna to travel in the help of cryptocurrency. I mean in different countries in Asia or somewhere Australia or in EU. But if i understand it is bit complicated
Activity: 28
November 02, 2017, 07:45:44 AM
For sure travelling is life!
Not travel - not living.
Want to make a trip around the globe. And one day i'll make it)
Activity: 59
November 02, 2017, 05:26:29 AM
Travel is the best way to extract, I like to go to a lot of fresh places to see fresh beauty to eat fresh food, know the fresh people, all this makes me feel happy, I will travel the story to share to the side of each A person, passing this joy, travel is alive
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 02, 2017, 12:21:05 AM
i believe that this is true. Travelling is priceless. It always leaves me speechless and feeling free. I am worry free when i am travelling it boost my self to be better and earn better to travel more! leave the toxic trade behind and travel more live more! cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 12:08:46 AM
everyday in our lives, we travel. GOing to work, to our house to our friends, and everywhere you go, you travel.
I believe that travelling is making your life story an adventurous one. It will make your book of life colorful because when you travel, you have the chance to see the world and the people living in it. You will get the opportunity to know them interact with and have friends with them. Enjoy travelling buddy!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 11:51:52 PM

I would like to love to travel. To see new plAces, meet new people but personally I'd like to stay for not more than a week. I'm the kind of person that likes to build roots and stay there to raise a family. That being said, it would depend on the personality of a person. But I get what you're trying to say and i think i will take it. Explore, meet new people and experience new things after that build your roots.
Activity: 308
November 01, 2017, 11:26:52 PM
I was not traveling, because my home was not rich. I was traveling with my friend when I was 18 years old, at that time I was able to make my own money. I have loved traveling since I was 18. That is really great
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
November 01, 2017, 12:36:41 PM
Have anyone traveled using only bitcoin as a payment method and/or exchange currency?

I'm also curious about this. How well is bitcoin accepted in different countries? It would have been a great help for tourists not having to convert money, especially if they are visiting multiple countries in the region. Those visiting Europe is just fine since they all use the euro but what if you want to travel instead to SE Asia? You'd be needing to exchange money each time you get to a new country.
What's the problem? Now, there are Bank cards that work worldwide. What's stopping you to use them? It seems to me that bitcoin is still too early to use for these purposes. The trip is an opportunity for me to distract from problems. While traveling I meet with the living conditions of ordinary people in other countries and very often I realize that my life is not so shit as I think about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 12:32:17 PM
Life is movement they say and traveling is one wonderful way to move forward! It's a real addiction and the best one of all existing! People, travel!
Activity: 114
November 01, 2017, 12:23:47 PM
Like.. 100% agree. It feels like, i left behind a part of my heart when i traveled.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
November 01, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
Have anyone traveled using only bitcoin as a payment method and/or exchange currency?

I'm also curious about this. How well is bitcoin accepted in different countries? It would have been a great help for tourists not having to convert money, especially if they are visiting multiple countries in the region. Those visiting Europe is just fine since they all use the euro but what if you want to travel instead to SE Asia? You'd be needing to exchange money each time you get to a new country.
Activity: 378
November 01, 2017, 10:47:29 AM
travelling is the best medicine when we are in stressful. it is one of the great ways to unwind and escape a hectic job or semester or distress; even if it's only for a few days. in addition, when we are travelling to some place, automatically we will learn about culture in that place. so that's why travelling is important for my life.
Pages:
Jump to: