Pages:
Author

Topic: today the crypto market is starting to rise again - page 2. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
I grunter a dancing of mints on an citation and I credit that at once in dope is a agreeable day equating fund. Therefore, I device to buy Cardano.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The crypto market might be rising now, or rather experiencing some few greens, but I would like to not think that this is the end of the bloodbath yet. As I still feel that the level of correction that the market needs, has not been attained. We might experience some more reds after this phase before we can freely say there is a rise in the market.
Activity: 29
perfect time to pick up some dirt cheap alt coins whilst BTC dominates
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Only a week passed as the main cryptocurrency - BTC is growing in price. It would be prudent to wait another 2-3 weeks to make some conclusions about the state of the market
Activity: 140
let's not rejoice so much for now because of the market rise, let's give market some few weeks so that we can know which direction the crypto market is actually going to. let's know if it is a trap or a bull run. 
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Bitcoin's rate has started to grow gradually and I hope that the course of the Etherium and alternative currencies will grow in the coming days. I think that closer to the autumn the market will be more active.
Activity: 115
I think that there is time for investment, because it is expected to grow in the fall, so now is the right time
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Yeah, I also noticed, that crypto is rebouncing, especially BTC. I hope it will continue to grow andmy portfolio will be back to previous levels. Now I am in a big loss due to dump.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The crypto market still have not recovered in this moment, I have monitor the market over the month, when the coin rise around 10% then they will dump it again, and the price never growth and drop more again, that so many people afraid to invest in the market now.

I also think that this is only a small rebound. I doubt that bitcoin will overcome strong resistance at levels of 10k $ and 12k $. I still adhere to the opinion that bitcoin will fall to the level of 3k - 5k $. This zone is not closed after a strong pump to 20k $. I'll change my mind when bitcoin overcomes 12 to $. Cheesy

Nevertheless, after a bitter period of time, Bitcoin has rebounded to bring the green to the market and the joy of investors. I agree with you that Bitcoin will increase to $ 12k in the near future, but do not agree Bitcoin will fall back to $ 3k - $ 5k. I think it will continue to rise after reaching the $ 12k mark
Activity: 54
if in my opinion, this should be the time to survive, if you already have bitcoin it might just be a matter of waiting for the right time to sell it, if you think it is very profitable now, it's better to sell. because in August the bitcoin prediction will start to rise again. many people think that way.
and if you want to buy then this time do not wait later or tomorrow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Because the bitcoin ETF hype was absolutely great i thought that we have a pre bull i guess we should check it by next month or probably by september. Trillion dollar will come in our way let's us accumulate more bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 196
I think that rise caused due to a pump by whales. There is no any valid reasom to get prices high during the middle if the year. But may be it might be a real increase. However you may just watch the behavior a bit more and do your investments
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If it's been a change in some market you better buy the coins available today because the price of most lon has started to improve again and this in my opinion is the beginning of most cryptocurrenny market and I hope will always survive until the end of this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Hopefully, there will be a clear outcome for bitcoin in the market. It's difficult to make moves but there's always a chance for a better plan. I believe that when every crypto enthusiasts unite for a common goal nothing is  impossible for bitcoin to rise constantly.
Activity: 308
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer

Today is July 26, 2018, after a few days the exchange rate increased, today the market fell again in exchange rates. At this time, investing in altcoins would probably be better because the previous time the BTC rates went up, and altcoins fell. So the current price of altcoins, in particular, ETH, is very low, and investment is absolutely right.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
It looks like the crypto currency market is moving to the new all time high again because for the last few days the growth of bitcoin and other crypto currencies were high and if we progress in this year we may see more price growth.So we need to buy the bitcoins and other cryoto currencies as soon as possible.
Activity: 133
This is just the beginning of bull market. Bitcoin has risen to 8000 plus, that shows the market is experiencing the bull period.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I like to see lately, almost every month there is a movement towards market growth. I hope now that bitcoin will grow and grow to 20,000 and pull all the other coins.
Activity: 773
Even today, on 25 July, you need to invest. Although the market is recovering, but prices are still very low. We need to understand that if we start investing, we will push the market to growth.
Activity: 224
by autumn, analysts predict that there will be a significant increase in the price of the crypto currency. It's time to buy a crypt, but at the same time look into what you are investing, consider several options
Pages:
Jump to: