Pages:
Author

Topic: today the crypto market is starting to rise again - page 8. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I suggest you monitor the market for a while, it will be better to buy when the price goes down so you can sell it when it goes up. So take your time to study the market for a while.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Today the cryptographic market has rebounded, but at the time I was writing the market began to appear signs of falling. There are lots of Altcoins are starting to turn red from blue. Watch the market to make decisions to minimize losses and increase profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
there has been a decline in the crypto-currency market in recent weeks, but today there have been positive developments in the market and the charts have turned green. hope continues steadily.
Activity: 105
I suggest you wait a while. Bitcoin isn't stable right now, and I expect it to drop to $7,000. You can wait patiently and choose the right time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Right time is when the market is in red, best time to study and pick your investment.
Activity: 25
I see many ups and downs lately, one always hopes this one is here to stay for a while
Activity: 142
It is normal for the market to rise or fall in small increments. What we need to do is to better analyze this market and wait patiently for the market to pick up. I believe that only if we have enough patience, we will be rewarded. .
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
I expect to rise but we need to be cautious. I think 6th of June will be an important day. We need to wait a little longer and act accordingly  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Always buy if you are foe the longterm, but if you are a day trader you should still buy, the market is always fun filled.
Activity: 280
this news is very interesting, the storm finally ends, I think it's a good time to buy, although actually a better time to buy is when the market is down, but it depends on everyone's personal opinion, I think you should have your own data and research before deciding to buy.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Are you serious? You want to invest when the market started to grow up? came on matee, you seriously need to understand a little bit how the market works. Do not invest now, just wait.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer
Now the market is roughly speaking at the bottom. At the moment there is an excellent chance to buy coins on cheaper. Clever investors now and arrive, and silly sell to themselves in minus.
Activity: 210
I think any increase in the encrypted world is normal, so it's a good time to invest whenever you want to.

I believe the market will continue to grow in the coming days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think you can wait, for now, just a small rally in a bear market.
I think the whole market is still in a downward trend. Angry Angry
Activity: 91
when prices are rising then it is the right time to sell. As for now the price is high, I guess that's not the time you invest. so you must carefully pay attention to the time when the investment and when to sell. keep track of market prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Yes, we can see a slight increase in the crypto market. By the good time in investing your money into cryptocurrency, I think that it is always a good time in investing. Because, it is up to you, whether you can create a profit out of your investment or not. But, you should be mindful whenever investing your money in cryptocurrency. Because, it is such a volatile currency. We don't have a way of knowing, what will happen in the next days, weeks, or months.
Activity: 1008
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer

Yes, I think now is the time when you need to buy coins, because now they will start to grow in the price. And then you can regret that they did not buy them at a low price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
There is so many coins i dont know what to buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
There should be a little bit of retracement, but not something huge so as to complete the present wave. However, most of the altcoins are already showing a bullish sign on most of the indicators such as bullish divergence on lower time frames, MACD crossover on the daily chart and a good buying momentum. It is a good time to hop in my opinion, and monitor bitcoin, just in the case where it is about following through with the possibility of going lower below $6800 as such move will still affect the alts anyway, although, it does not look like it could happen, but keep in mind that anything is possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I think yes. Enough blood has been spilled in my opinion. I'm also collecting more coins right now. One thing I learned is to buy in times like this and not FOMO.
Pages:
Jump to: