Pages:
Author

Topic: today the crypto market is starting to rise again - page 9. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Why anyone or everyone is waiting for an increase then decide to buy a coin? Is it because we’re not sure that it will rise eventually or we just don’t understand that time is crucial in crypto investments. Buy on dip and sell on high that’s the general rule, but it doesn’t mean we wait all the time. Consider yourself a good trader who can profit in every dollar movement of particular coin.
Daily trading for some good strategists is worth the risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
That's it today the crypto market will really begin to grow, it would be very cool if the growth lasted at least until the end of the year, and then I think the market will already be independent.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
all depends on your own, If you believe it is good please buy, if the price is down ready cutloss, my advice do not use your 100% capital to buy a hook, buy 50% first and then see if good buy again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
It is always a good time to buy especially if you are going long but it is definitely better to buy when the market is red because you can get profit quick once the recovery comes in. People often buy when the market is green only to suffer lose when there's correction the following day, don't be afraid to buy when the market is down, in fact it is the best time to buy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer

Yes, you should purchase now before you miss the green trains but be extra careful as well for we all know that crypto values are very volatile and we can't really predict what will happen in the future. Just monitor the market often for you to be able to do a stop loss and won't lose everything you've invested but if you're doing a long term investment then I'm positive that by the end of the year you will surely profit. Please invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

And if you not sure to put your investment and worried for the loss its better you to monitor the market and decide. Well for me if you have a money the better you should do is invest now and hold it for long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer

Yes, you should purchase now before you miss the green trains but be extra careful as well for we all know that crypto values are very volatile and we can't really predict what will happen in the future. Just monitor the market often for you to be able to do a stop loss and won't lose everything you've invested but if you're doing a long term investment then I'm positive that by the end of the year you will surely profit. Please invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: