Pages:
Author

Topic: today the crypto market is starting to rise again - page 4. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think entry in to crypto at this level is good. You can buy coins but be patience till you get profit. The market always fluctuate.
Activity: 143
The market is not constant to be up or down all the time. When it goes or down is not  the problem but to enter or exit at the right time. If you can master the art of knowing your entering point and exit,then you won't bother about market rise or down
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
Congratulations. it is a great thing. When market will be rise, some will buy and some will sell. Everyone wants to invest so that whenever the price is up he can sell his coins and earn profit.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Am I having a very strange problem? Why do not buy when the market falls? Now that the market has gone up, do you want to buy it? Do people like to buy expensive items?
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
This market rise and fall again and again as this is a volatile market and one positive and one negative news make huge effect on this market and market behave as per effect of news. Don't panic on downfall as this is healthy for the market and a correction always expected after a rise and it is natural.
Activity: 448
I have a couple of coins on an example and I think that now really is a good time for investing. Therefore, I plan to buy Cardano.
Activity: 21
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer

Why anyone or everyone is waiting for an increase then decide to buy a coin? Is it because we’re not sure that it will rise eventually or we just don’t understand that time is crucial in crypto investments. Buy on dip and sell on high that’s the general rule, but it doesn’t mean we wait all the time. Consider yourself a good trader who can profit in every dollar movement of particular coin.
Daily trading for some good strategists is worth the risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
You need to buy when you see a red field and sell when the green field. Wait until the prices go down and choosing the right time, when the drop will stop buy. In this case, you will profit from your investment. Now it's better to wait until the fall starts and then only to buy.
Activity: 252
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer
Slight growth doesn't mean that the market is recovering. He can begin to grow or may fall. If you invest for a long period you should decide for yourself what entry point to choose. Look at the charts, some altcoins now trade at a price below ICO, just above their historical lows. Can it make sense to make a purchase and put a stop loss!?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I would say the market is consolidating, the bear has been tired and the bull still recovering. But i am keeping on faith the market should hit ATH again this year.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Its not the right time mate youre too late to buy for coins you have to buy in deep in the past months where markets are bleeding right now market may continue to move upward after some corrections before if you still not decided to invest or not at this point then you will missed riding the boat.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

I think the current situation is not conducive, the market is still unstable.
growth and decline in the last few weeks. but there are many steps you can do even more if you know the technique of short trade.
Activity: 756
Not all coin prices increase, only a few, when bitcoin prices increase, some coins have decreased dramatically, at that time there can also buy for investment.
Activity: 196
After the negative developments in the cryptographic currencies market, the upward momentum in the stock market today was seen to be accelerated. I hope this will continue steadily.
Activity: 308
It is not time for the crypto market to recover completely. Over the past few months, the price of bitcoin has steadily remained stable at $ 7000-9500. Many have abandoned the crypto market. But I dare sure at the end of the year the price will recover completely
Activity: 32
I all in from last week  Cry
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I am not yet convinced to buy this time because the State has still not good to start buying. Indeed I still hold some and will certainly still I hold because although if the sale is still not still get lucky. If you want to buy better wait and then do a long term investment in order to secure.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you

I think that this is just a small rebound. Do not buy a coins on the whole  deposit. The market can go lower, as all markets fall in the summer. I would buy part of the coins at support levels. I do not see a market reversal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I think now is a good time to buy coins, until the price has risen still high enough.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
I do not think investing at the present time is good. Because the market only gains a little, it does not increase too much. so investment now you will have to regret. I used to invest so many times and it took me more than 3 months to get back the capital.
So wait for the red market, it will be the right time to buy low and sell high.
Pages:
Jump to: