Pages:
Author

Topic: today the crypto market is starting to rise again - page 3. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
The crypto market still have not recovered in this moment, I have monitor the market over the month, when the coin rise around 10% then they will dump it again, and the price never growth and drop more again, that so many people afraid to invest in the market now.

I also think that this is only a small rebound. I doubt that bitcoin will overcome strong resistance at levels of 10k $ and 12k $. I still adhere to the opinion that bitcoin will fall to the level of 3k - 5k $. This zone is not closed after a strong pump to 20k $. I'll change my mind when bitcoin overcomes 12 to $. Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
yes, now I'm a little happy because the market has started to increase and give profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
it was good to buy when it went down but the prices are still low and the market is not fully recovered yet. So if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
BTC is rallying but alts are taking a real beating. everybody dumping to join the Btc frenzy. when this settles, that would be the best time to invest. Just before the alts start their own rally as btc stablilses. investing now is risky as not all alts will regain former glory after this. except investing in btc though. That looks pretty interesting. but sooner than later , the rally will stop and btc will retrace. so its better to invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
The crypto market still have not recovered in this moment, I have monitor the market over the month, when the coin rise around 10% then they will dump it again, and the price never growth and drop more again, that so many people afraid to invest in the market now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
It seems that the stage of global growth begins which can last until the end of the summer. Bitcoin has not shown good growth for a long time.
Activity: 406
I don’t know if the rising tendency will become constant. On my mind there is no need in hurry to make investments or selling coins. The situation is still unclear and hardly can be predicted. So I don't make any moves.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Yes,today, the price of the Bitcoin rises very nicely. And some altcoins follow the increase as seen on the market. It is a good recovery from the crypto (exactly some cryptos). However, we may not be led by this hype and then be panic to sell. Stay watch and analyze the progress.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Market price will always go up and down and for me the best time to buy cryptos is when the price is down, so that when the price moves up, you will make a good profit from it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes nice, but not yet fully up. so you still have to be patient if the price drops again. actually crypto market conditions will always be like this, because it is fluctuating.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
While I see only the growth of bitcoin, my altcoins are not growing yet, and many continue to fall.
Activity: 672
The market has really started very active actions and they obviously have to bring the market to new horizons, now the market is in a very important place and if people believe in bitcoin again, another wave of growth will begin.
Activity: 70
It was necessary to acquire a friend. Today, July 24, 2018 And Bitcoin reached the mark of 8000 dollars. We hope that this is the beginning of a new upward movement, with all the delights in the form of starting on the moon all the fundamental and really useful coins! Peace for everyone!
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
Today on 24 July, the price of most coins on the market are going stronger, they are green (although some are still red). but seeing the rate and volume, most coins are recovering. We can analyze how some coins are starting to rise again after the deep down some weeks ago.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer
It is very difficult to answer your question, because no one can predict with a high probability the development of events in the near future. Very many players say that this is the beginning of a new rally, but at the same time, there are many opposing opinions. Everyone should make a decision for themselves.
Activity: 490
Market means full of  fluctuations, so I think this time crypto market is at good point and it starts rising again and but investors should be very intelligent. They should invest nicely and wisely.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
You need to buy when you see a red field and sell when the green field. Wait until the prices go down and choosing the right time, when the drop will stop buy. In this case, you will profit from your investment. Now it's better to wait until the fall starts and then only to buy.

Buying at this level is a good opportunity since the price drop down up to $6k level and looking forward to back the price up to $8k before entering the 3rd quarter period, the market are going up a little bit the chart create a triple triangle so Im waiting for moonshot Smiley
Activity: 252
for us you can make an investment now, because now the price is still low so you still have many opportunities so you get a lot of profit, because now the price is still not expensive. compared to next month the price will rise higher.
Activity: 658
I think the price will drop again in the next few days, market correction will still continue and my prediction bitcoin price will be below 6000 when that's the best moment to buy, after that the price will continue to rise to more than 10000, this is just my opinion.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
The appreciation of the market, a positive sign of a strong recovery of cryptocurrency when the World Cup began. So this time investing in crypto is precise because the exchange rate will increase in the coming time. You should invest in BTC and ETH will bring the highest profit.
Pages:
Jump to: