Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again... - page 9. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...
This is one of the reason why cryptos are not on the great spot right now and by that the market is not on the stable form. I really don't know why China are regulating the cryptocurrency in their place, but I think they think that idea very well and I know that crypto will not recover in a short time but I know it will still recover though it may took a very long time, but for I know I will just hold whatever tokens I will have.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
did some bot just go mental or did 3 people post the same reply for some reason
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
It's kinda expected for Crypto to be restricted in countries nowadays. Either because they can't regulate it, or they're just afraid of it. A footstep close to North Korea actually, and banks are also giving some warnings about crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

As early as September 2017, the Chinese government has banned ico and closed all exchanges in the country. Therefore, all ico and crypto-currency trading are illegal in China.
Therefore, I wonder why the Chinese government will once again ban it. This is illogical.
I know right!it doesn't make sense at all seems like some poor journalism is actually what is pushing the market down and not regulations like they want to make it look.In any case,hodl is the word,weak hands will panic sell and will be surprised how the market will bounce back strong.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
china is a major country in the world, with a very significant business development making china a country that has an important role in the stable of world economy.
so it's no wonder when they ban ICO and cryptocurrency into their country making bitcoin weaken, this is a difficult situation for bitcoin and becomes the biggest challenge. whether bitcoin will remain stable or will it drop drastically?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how much more china boring news must we endure.

china is out

lets move on... china is not that big of a deal when we see many established developed nations coming onboard and regulating ready for mainstream.

It is sad china will miss out but thats just how it is.
Activity: 658
There are reports that China have plans to make its own cryptocurrency and they want to control the whole chinese crypto markets and that maybe the reason why they banning all cryptocurrencie, ICOs, and exchangers. And after Facebook banned any crypto related ads, China followed it by banning crypto ads in their own search engine and social media. These recent crypto bans in China might also a preludes to imposing a strict regulatory on cryptocurrencies and exchangers in the future.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
tightened regulation can help regulate the current crypto environment. Currently there are way too many fake project and ico, it causes more harm than goods. The regulation may not seem to be a effective way to contribute to the environment. But it is there to help protecting the consumers.
Activity: 196
If I didn't know any better I would say it is like the governments are trying one up each other and see how far they can tank the markets down. Can we have one day without bans or restrictions pleaseee? Cheesy
Activity: 199
Merit: 10

The news only making it a big deal. Sometimes they make fake news to create a panic. They are suppressing it but they are not banning cryptocurrency. Same with India, cryptocurrency is not banned in India.
Activity: 306
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
why is China so influential on BTC market?
every statement always raises a commotion in the world of crypto

That's exactly what China wants to achieve. She's huge in the financial world and she's making good use of her size. Isn't she the now sought after bride in global business?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The China are very strics Crpto because the goverment believes that it is not worthy also  it will cause of scam, gambling and they think that the investors and user will not gives tax.The Crypto is not covered by their law.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
why is China so influential on BTC market?
every statement always raises a commotion in the world of crypto
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

This is better than totally banning digital currencies. Restricting the ICO and all investing sites is the right thing to do to ensure that the ICO is not a scam in which it will put their citizens money at risk. This is what of South Korea is doing too right now as they have just dicovered a huge amount was loss during their Iocal exchanges are not yet restricted before but again this is better than totally banning all digital currencies.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

Yes it does reflect on the price, and it will take some time to recover it seems everyone's in a panic and selling mode, only time can tell if they are making or have made the right decision, Bitcoin is only 8 or 9 years old the technology is very young, maybe we are in transition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
While governments like China (and others) try to ban or impose restrictions on crypto, in the long-term, there are just too many practical applications being brought to market on blockchain for those countries to keep it banned.  ICO's such as FarmaTrust, Shipchain, Cube Intelligence and Restart Energy provide real-world industry applications for crypto.  

In addition, ICOs like GBX will help to legitimise the way new ICOs come to market, thereby reducing the likelihood of scam ICOs - this will improve investor confidence, and if extrapolated out on a timeline, should lead to renewed acceptance by countries such as China who are currently taking a negative/wary stance on crypto.

Activity: 306
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
From the S. Korea trigger zone an avalanche of fear, uncertainty and doubt is submerging the cryptosphere. We all hope for the best as we watch our dear coins bleed to coma.
Activity: 42

great this is bad for their economy why do these governments bans crpytos their are other major issues why not go for them?
Activity: 42

great this is bad for their economy why do these governments bans crpytos their are other major issues why not go for them?
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Bad news!Every day!!What's the time?I beg crypto god every day))
Pages:
Jump to: