Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again... - page 4. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

Oh my God, I have also found this news that shocked me. Here is the link to read about it:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ban-complete-china-blocks-foreign-crypto-exchanges-to-counter-financial-risks
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
this news is not new to us many countries tried to banned cryptocurrencies but what happened to the crypto world? nothing that big effect on the market, if so market will recover though, we dont have to worry about that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Seems like the Chinese government is looking for something that will ONLY benefit the chinese, by encouraging the use of NEO and blocking other cryptos.
But afraid not, there is another coin that proved it's possible to get through the heaviest Chinese internet censorship, obfuscation protocol, OBFS4 used by DeepOnion.

This protocol along with the DeepOnion Meek Integrated Wallet allowed the syncing in China and tested by many chinese users.
DeepOnion OBFS4 + MEEK will allow Freedom for the Whole World!

Solutions such as those of DeepOnion will surely lead the way for others to join and help free those who are victims of internet censorship, no matter of what country.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Seems like the Chinese government is looking for something that will ONLY benefit the chinese, by encouraging the use of NEO and blocking other cryptos.
But afraid not, there is another coin that proved it's possible to get through the heaviest Chinese internet censorship, obfuscation protocol, OBFS4 used by DeepOnion.

This protocol along with the DeepOnion Meek Integrated Wallet allowed the syncing in China and tested by many chinese users.
DeepOnion OBFS4 + MEEK will allow Freedom for the Whole World!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
The Chinese government has lost its influence on most of the altcoin and has recently introduced the relevant restrictions, so the rise and fall of the digital currency is not limited by China.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
Folks do NOT freak out!
We gonna find a solution for everything. like we always did.

What if I tell you that DeepOnion has already released that last wallet compatible with OBSF4 ?
You are free again

Stay safe
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
If in China like to let them stop the internet we never get stuck. Why the overall focus is focused on cryptococcus. It is time we stop paying attention to what the media say about cryptocurrencies because it only annoys us.
Activity: 67
It is necessary to check this information, but even if it is not true from such news the course will collapse. And now the question is whether to invest money in coins or not. And which coins choose.

I'm investing in NEO, DeepOnion and Ethereum right now.
I think this is only a dip period but in the whole 2018 this market will grow more and more.
What do you think about it?
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

I really dont know why the Chinese Government are doing this things, I think they are being greedy on their jurisdiction, they really want to rule the world most especially in terms of money making that is why they are doing this things. Because of this kind of banning in China our industry is much affected that is why we are in the red zone right now, hopefully the values of the coins will soon rise up once again.
I really do not know why you guys keep stressing yourself over what the media is dropping every now and then, The main purpose is to generate FUDs, the market is already in a lot of it and the whales are still wishing they could have a better chance to drive it down the more so they can hold more positions. Are we not even supposed to be tired and used to the kind of news that comes from China already?
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
We all know China does that every couple months and never really goes anywhere except a little fud. With the “banning” and censorship though people should start looking at privacy coins like DeepOnion that is  fully upgraded with tor, OBFS4 and meek a censorship circumvention.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

That is a good thing to know since the value of cryptocurrency in the market last year is also in deep decrease because the icos in china has been banned, now we can expect a huge pump just like what happened last december.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Some of this news are true, most of it is FUD. But even if China bans crypto entirely, and that is not very likely, there will always be some solution for people in China that want to deal with crypto. They will just need to turn to cryptocurrencies that enable them to use it regardless of restrictions.
I know that DeepOnion has integrated latest TOR protocol with OBFS4 and Meek that allows it to be used in China without issues. This was tested and reported as successful by number of users.
So it will be up to developers of cryptocurrencies to enable people in China to use them. It is only a question if there is enough knowledge and will to do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104

For me this is not a bad news. tighten regulatory and guidelines can reduce risk and eliminate shit coins that may victimized newbie to invest in their scam project. this is a good move to regulate crypto currency
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is of course good news, I'm joking. Of course this is bad news, but I think that we are all used to such news and if they are part of using this kind of manipulation with the market, then this news will lose its meaning.
Activity: 182
I think they're just going to regulate it heavily, I really doubt they'd try to ban it completely.

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
It was obvious from the very beginning that China would bring such restrictions. There is no need to prepare yourself for China. Everybody only needs to do a thorough research before investing in projects that he thinks are safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
It is necessary to check this information, but even if it is not true from such news the course will collapse. And now the question is whether to invest money in coins or not. And which coins choose.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Chinese has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies i dont know why they are doing this,but im sure they are planning to create something thay will only benefit chinese people.We arent sure about the source of this news,it maybe just another FUD from the market manipulators,not talking about the whales,the financial institutions like CME and the Wallstreet who already joined our community a couple of months ago.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
When it comes to the restriction they have to their  country, well we do nothing about it. This is not once happened its been happened several times actually. But I got wondered why they banned altcoins or crypto though Neo was one of the alts or crypto anyway Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 261

I think the news about China limits bitcoin as a medium of payment, or as ICO not only this time but already 2 times as I am. but this will not be long maybe now the price of bitcoin can be said to experience a decrease but a few more months will experience an increase like last year is quite patient
Pages:
Jump to: