Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again... - page 8. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 10
HOPE THAT IT IS JUST A RUMOR. Although I do not like the china, I have to admit that they are really good in the cryptocurrency and they know how to develop the blockchain, ICO and smart contract. This country born a lot of intelligent people and it will be a waste if they ban bitcoin all over the country. CHina is still one of the most powerful country on this planet

if bitcoin is already in china to remove the area. They find that it does not happen that the whole world will remove the crypto. Maybe it looks like china is wrong in crypto so they can do that. but for me it's one of the easiest ways that we do not have to interfere with the likes of china.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In my opinion, these news from the east come not just so exactly so and they want to manipulate the crypto market and why they get them too, let's take a look at what will happen next.
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
The news of China's ban coincided with another downward turn on the market, as currencies wiped out up to 20% of their value overnight. But it is unknown if the measures have a direct effect, or if the drop is related to other factors, such as inertia, or overselling, and a coming bear market.
font from: https://cryptovest.com/news/china-freezes-all-foreign-crypto-trading/
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I have always known that one of the biggest enemy of crypto is government and its wicked policies. China has been leading this ban threats since months back and at different points make do their words. I think the Chinese government is not doing its innovative and enterprising citizens any good by banning everything crypto. Same applies to any other country that would want to follow the Chinese footsteps.
yeah governments are really big enemies of the crypto currencies and banning  crypto currencies in China will surely effect the price. but dont worry chinese friends check here i DeepOnion has latest TOR version, meek integrated and OBSF4. so it can solve the problem for chinese . They can make transactions anonymously and securely  Smiley
dont forget that DeepOnion also has implemented the latest TOR 0.3.3. Protocol on top of the OBFS4 and Meek integration! Like john Mcafee said yesterday on his twitter; you can ban crypto, but technology will always win! Thats why cryptocurrency will excist forever!

The government is controlling everything, but its time for people to realize that we should not fear and sell, but buy more crypto and fight them!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I have always known that one of the biggest enemy of crypto is government and its wicked policies. China has been leading this ban threats since months back and at different points make do their words. I think the Chinese government is not doing its innovative and enterprising citizens any good by banning everything crypto. Same applies to any other country that would want to follow the Chinese footsteps.
yeah governments are really big enemies of the crypto currencies and banning  crypto currencies in China will surely effect the price. but dont worry chinese friends check here i DeepOnion has latest TOR version, meek integrated and OBSF4. so it can solve the problem for chinese . They can make transactions anonymously and securely  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Governments around the world are beginning to band together to limit the cryptocurrency markets.
I think the cold winter in the cryptocurrency markets has come. All we need to do is to continue to hold bitcoin. In the future, it will give us a satisfactory answer.
The news of China's ban coincided with another downward turn on the market, as currencies wiped out up to 20% of their value overnight. But it is unknown if the measures have a direct effect, or if the drop is related to other factors, such as inertia, or overselling, and a coming bear market.
To prevent financial risks, China will step up measures to remove any onshore or offshore platforms related to virtual currency trading or ICOs.Chinese buyers yet, with the exception of Binance, who offered to refund a part ICO backers from China in September.
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
You are right. Governments are beginning to take measures to limit the growth of cryptocurrencies. For example, China, India and a series of bans have caused the price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies. However, many are rumors that they have not completely banned bitcoin. We need to be calm and HODL.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Governments around the world are beginning to band together to limit the cryptocurrency markets.
I think the cold winter in the cryptocurrency markets has come. All we need to do is to continue to hold bitcoin. In the future, it will give us a satisfactory answer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
why is China so influential on BTC market?
every statement always raises a commotion in the world of crypto
China, as the largest miner, government news will affect miners' decisions. When the country begins to ban it, they will start to be nervous and will sell their coins, thus affecting the market.

It's not even about miners selling mined coins/tokens. People are naturally scared and a bad news about cryptocurrency shakes them so much and they panic leading to a huge sell off. Don't forget that majority of the people in the space are noobs who were only told about the potential profits you can make. They don't know It might goes sideways too.

well, I agree here, quite a lot of newbies came into BTC. They bought it on very high price, like 15-17k usd, some even 19K I guess.
now, they short like 3x times, some even more. And those news from China or Korea or US that governments wants to ban BTC do not give positives, all this stuff just make things worse and the price tends to fall more creates more and more panic on the market.
So of course news that miners can mine some coins and sell them even through great filrewall is a good news, so I think DeepOnion was one of the first coin which integrated new versions of tor, OBFS4 and MEEK, I guess other privacy coins will update the wallets as well and that would be really good news for miners.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looks like whole Asia manipulates crypto market on government levels.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
Do NOT panic Chinese people!
You already have a solution with SpectreCoin and DeepOnion : these crypto can guarantee your transition privacy behind the Tor protocol because they can support the OBFS4 integration.

Anyway your governments can no longer control you since you are taking care of what you're doing on the web. Always put your privacy in the first field..

Be free. Be safe
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
HOPE THAT IT IS JUST A RUMOR. Although I do not like the china, I have to admit that they are really good in the cryptocurrency and they know how to develop the blockchain, ICO and smart contract. This country born a lot of intelligent people and it will be a waste if they ban bitcoin all over the country. CHina is still one of the most powerful country on this planet
We cannot stop them, if the Chinese government does not want their citizens and themselves to be part of one of the technologies that is going to change the world for the better then that is fine for me, that means on average the rest of the people not living in china will benefit even more from cryptocurrencies, so that is fine with me since it means more money in my pocket in the next years and decades.

I don't think the chinese government can stop their citizens even if they tried. TOR network might be blocked but as a few people ahve mentioned this can be circumvented with OBFS4 (or Meek) integration which "hides" (more complex than that) the nature of the internet traffic so that it can't be detected as TOR traffic. With access to TOR there are exchanges such as "Bisq network" which can be used for trading cryptocurrencies. There are cryptos which are already supporting OBFS4: DeepOnion and SpectreCoin. I know for a fact that DeepOnion has already managed to sync their wallets in China using the new Meek integrated wallet.

Then there will be other options like IntenseCoin for a decentralized VPN which might also "help" blocked regions to access whatever they want on the net. There will always be ways to keep the internet free, the innovation can't be stopped.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
China, as the largest miner, government news will affect miners' decisions. When the country begins to ban it, they will start to be nervous and will sell their coins, thus affecting the market.

It's not even about miners selling mined coins/tokens. People are naturally scared and a bad news about cryptocurrency shakes them so much and they panic leading to a huge sell off. Don't forget that majority of the people in the space are noobs who were only told about the potential profits you can make. They don't know It might goes sideways too.

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

This is better than totally banning digital currencies. Restricting the ICO and all investing sites is the right thing to do to ensure that the ICO is not a scam in which it will put their citizens money at risk. This is what of South Korea is doing too right now as they have just dicovered a huge amount was loss during their Iocal exchanges are not yet restricted before but again this is better than totally banning all digital currencies.

That's what I thought at the beginning too, it's an effort from China financial institutions to regulate the system, but there is more than that if I've quit understood.
https://www.coindesk.com/report-china-cutting-access-to-overseas-crypto-trading-websites/
It's not only about ICO, they are also trying to cut the possibility for chinese people to use exchanges overseas, they are trying to avoid capital escapes.
IMO this is just a good buy opporunity Cheesy, it's like September once China made a first tightening on ICOs, furthermore there are new technology that allows to avoid this regulation, like OBSF4 and MEEK which are already implemented in privacy coins such as DeepOnion.
At the end of the day they will just slow the process, they can't stop it IMO.
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

This is better than total ban og digital currencies. Restricting the ICO and all investing sites is the right thing to do to ensure that the ICO is not a scam in which it will put their citizens money at risk. This is what of South Korea is doing too right now as they have just dicovered a huge amount was loss during their Iocal exchanges are not yet restricted before but again this is better than totally banning all digital currencies.

Now that you look at it. This is the better approach. It lower downs the scammer. You got people like bitconnect who made billions of people life savings. We need to get rid of corrupted people like them. If the regulations goes well then we can start having some legit ICO and real projects that people will definitely invest in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7

I don't think crypto is going to moving anytime soon. There is going to be more regulations. I heard the U.S. is planning to do some regulation. It suppose to be some meetings. I forgot where I read from. I look for it when I get home.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The Chinese government cannot ban Cryptocurrency.
We can use VPN to access overseas exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: