Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again... - page 6. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
According to me don't take serious China restrictions over crypto currencies. Because when all crypto currency came back to there previous rates then it is compulsory to China that they reopen there crypto market. I think (just assuming) China wants his monopoly to control the rate of crypto currencies and also wants to know the reaction of world by ban on crypto currencies. I feel this is a strategy of China to take control over whole crypto market. So don't take serious this problem and wait for right time when all crypto currencies are on there high. This my personal thinking.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
Remember when China bun ICO ? How Market decline? And what was then...
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
China is an authoritarian state but their government is still very backward and strongly dislikes decentralization, centralization is the main force of China.
I believe they had have the biggest crypto-mining company but why all of a sudden it changes this way? Seems like another FUD again to manipulate the price and we the low investors have to endure this painful loss. Why all of a sudden people tend to believe that something in the news were always real? I don't really believe it completely since there's a limit in every news.
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
They will never stop crypto, the only thing which will stop crypto is the community with all the FUD it loves to spread
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...
bitcoin prices fall as China bans Bitcoin and it is news that I do not like to see. all altcoin prices become unstable as Bitcoin prices continue to slide down to be $6.000. I've often seen the news why bitcoin prices are down because the first obstacle is China stop ICO, prohibit bitcoin. let's hope everything to back normal again and price altcoin in market up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
China is an authoritarian state but their government is still very backward and strongly dislikes decentralization, centralization is the main force of China.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
They have already got the speculation on restricts. If they realy have wanted to limit cryptocurrency, then they completely would forbid it. So they just try to derail the market by possession of insider information. Everything easy and simply. Cryptocurrency markets resemble usual markets/forex more and more where earn only very big funds, owning and creating insider information
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am never tired of hearing news about crypto and China , this is fun how they influence it every  single month by some scammy news Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

The china seems to always contain the news content. China stops the ICO, China's regulate the bitcoins what else? China banned bitcoins? almost every day this is always the reason why the price of bitcoins is falling. Hopefully this will be over. So that the market has risen again.
Activity: 85
Not just the Chinese government are imposing ban for cryptocurrencies some other countries also. But it doesn't stop their citizens to invest in crypto currency.

Yep,  also Saudi Arabia, Iran, and maybe France...
The solution is to use some kind of obfuscation like Obsf4, the latest and the most secure protocol...
This article explains well how it works, and why it's so important for Deeponion project.
https://medium.com/@misko94srb/why-obfs4-is-important-for-cryptocurrencies-b2cd117eb4f8

Activity: 644
Not just the Chinese government are imposing ban for cryptocurrencies some other countries also. But it doesn't stop their citizens to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
It is up to Chinese dictator-government.

They cut their people from moneyflaw so they are doing worse and will be a poor country in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Seems like another FUD coupled with the numerous FUDs that have been popping up lately. Just recently, we've heard about the ban of Facebook promotions and it seems like China has followed suit to this. Either way, China has known to be not very bitcoin or crypto-friendly so it doesn't make much of a difference. China has already made numerous attempts in the past to have control over the growing number of crypto usage in their country and apparently continue to do so.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think it is just FUD and they have been trying to ban it and unban it, not sure what are they doing probably manipulating the crypto space.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
Not only china is going to restrict crypto again, I am sure more and more governments will launch attacks against crypto. However cryptos will continue to live on and prosper as there are many jurisdiction that will welcome technology and will become leaders of the future. Japan is doing exciting things with crypto and I foresee that japan will rise again and this time, it will lead the world in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
Ico regulation is really required because there is lots of scam happening in the name of ICO . China ban last time created lots of millionaire . This time will be even bigger for sure. Have patience and faith.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
This is just one more bad news complements the overall negative cryptomaket background. But these harsh measures and pressure against bitcoin in China cant stop those, who want to become free of banks and make some quick money.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
They can't handle it so they better shut their eyes on the new market such as crypto. I on't get what their logic is when there is nothing can stop crypto, even if they bann it the rest of the world are going to try to use crypto anyway or even just the few online community will still be using it. Banning is very backwards.
Activity: 210
You are right. Governments are beginning to take measures to limit the growth of cryptocurrencies. For example, China, India and a series of bans have caused the price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies. However, many are rumors that they have not completely banned bitcoin. We need to be calm and HODL.
Activity: 154
stock markets have correction .

Similarly the crypto market correction is only by external news from government. whenever there is government action on crypto the market reacts in panic mode.

It is one way of correction for the newbie's to get a chance in the crypto where they can get bargains on the their token they would like to pick
Pages:
Jump to: