Pages:
Author

Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again... - page 5. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

Then this is the reason why the market today is in chaos, the value of cryptocurrency will massively increase after a few months just like what happens last year when bitcoins reached 16$ dollar after the ico has been banned on china.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

It's look like worldwide government conspiracy.... Rage Against The Crypto (c) Every day we have news that press down crypto prices
But may be it's just a 'BIG market manipulatng'?
no, the market price can't be manipulated. the price of crypto is influenced by supply and demand, so it is difficult to manipulate it. if the Chinese government restrict crypto, it means the Chinese government is the one who conspires. they might do that and make an issue about crypto that makes the crypto demand decrease. when the demand on crypto decreases, the price of automatic crypto will also decrease.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I am happy not living in China, but in same time I feel for them cause we are all part of the one ecosystem, indirectly it affect us.
Good thing is that privacy coins exist so people can completly anonymously still transact. I use many of them Like Zcash, Monero.. today I read on twitter that Deeponion released security upgraded wallet concerning chineese people directily using TOR EDGE 3.3.0 + OBFS4 + MEEK . I hope this will come very handy for them..
Even the crypto enthusiasts in China care less about the whole shit being done in their country.
You think if I am a Chinese, and I have a lot of crypto to cater for myself somewhere else where it is welcomed and accepted, I won’t just move away from China ?

Bitmain right now is having subs in countries that appreciate what is being done and see it as a welcome development and not a country that wants to frustrate the effort. At the end of it all, China will be silenced.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think China's impact on the cryptocurrency market has been muted.
Because China has banned all exchange, are now ready to restricted access to foreign exchange, this is a stupid country, because corruption is too serious, they can not accept the bitcoin, because they can transfer assets.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Yes,  it seems like because of this news it affected all crypto. China is one of the contributor in this industry and one of the most powerful country thats why there's a drastic downfall. Just like what happened last year crypto will recover and honestly,  I hate the fact that because of this country all of us are struggling. Banning crypto in any other country would be their disadvantage in the future because they will be late in the innovation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I don't personally hate the government because I know that they have good reasons for doing these things but I can't help feeling disappointed because every bad news makes huge effect on the crypto market. To our fellow crypto lovers in China, I'm glad to inform you that despite all heaviest internet censorship, the initial test was successful for the DeepOnion Meek integrated wallet syncing in China. This could be a great alternative for our fellow cryptomates in China.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Chinese gov restricts Crypto again and again. Smiley

Nearly every month we will see the news that chinese gov banned the Crypto. I don't know how could they do that once more every month. I my opinion they have already banned the Crypto , why they say that again?

After I did a little work on that, I find that the ban or restrict on crypto is not possible. Crypto is decentralized, no one can blocked it unless to power off the network. People always have some tools to connect it such as vpn.

Now crypto exchanges  maybe the weakness of the field, but when the decentralized exchange  as kyber or 0x launched, no one can banned anymore.

In the current, the news like that may let the market get panic. But when the news comes more and more, the influence of that will weaker and weaker.

At the end, no one will care of that. Cheesy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
The governments of many countries will try to impose taxes and restrictions for cryptocurrencies. But on a result all will look at each other. And if one country takes a step forward and recognizes cryptocurrencies, then later time and these countries will make it - the reason is simple, they wont want to lag behind in development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I am actually happy the Chinese are out of the crypto world and I hope south korea follows suit, so that the true price of cryptos can be determined by real people that want to invest without all this FUD
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
However, some managed to notice that as soon as last time China announced that since the end of September last year they toughened measures against the crypto currency, bitcoin after that began to grow rapidly in price and after that stopped at the boundary of 20,000 dollars in December. Can bitcoin do the same thing this time? It would be nice, because everyone was already waiting for the increase of his course.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Chinese government buries their talented and progressive people in deep graves under their Great firewall Sad sad situation. Hope they all use VPN:)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is a pathetic attempt by conservatives to remain in their obsolete world. Against globalization, nothing can be done. Unfortunately, not everyone understands this at once ...
Activity: 189
Merit: 0

why do governments want to ban their own development stupid move smh
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
The bitcoin makes profit. It is just a matter of time, Chinese will adapt. Maybe it will be the decentralized exchange. Large players will go to offshores.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
This pressure in an attempt to protect the state system and the existing financial system. But governments do not understand that globalization can not be stopped by such measures. This is a temporary restriction ...
Activity: 168
This is not the first time in China. Just at the same time. This is deliberate manipulation of cryptocurrency. I think that everything will be ok.

Nor is it the last time. Just FUD all over again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This is not the first time in China. Just at the same time. This is deliberate manipulation of cryptocurrency. I think that everything will be ok.
Activity: 18
They can't handle it so they better shut their eyes on the new market such as crypto. I on't get what their logic is when there is nothing can stop crypto, even if they bann it the rest of the world are going to try to use crypto anyway or even just the few online community will still be using it. Banning is very backwards.
It is, banning crypto is just banning technology, while you can shutdown exchanges and try to regulate the trading of currencies you can't really ban the technology behind it. Even with all the resources China has they can't ban crypto's, that would mean the rest of the world has a technical advantage. More so the underlying technology will simply find a way. More and more crypto developers are starting to make sure their blockchain is completely anonymous. Projects like Verge, PIVX and DeepOnion all use anonymous networks like TOR and/or I2P.
Good News.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
They can't handle it so they better shut their eyes on the new market such as crypto. I on't get what their logic is when there is nothing can stop crypto, even if they bann it the rest of the world are going to try to use crypto anyway or even just the few online community will still be using it. Banning is very backwards.
It is, banning crypto is just banning technology, while you can shutdown exchanges and try to regulate the trading of currencies you can't really ban the technology behind it. Even with all the resources China has they can't ban crypto's, that would mean the rest of the world has a technical advantage. More so the underlying technology will simply find a way. More and more crypto developers are starting to make sure their blockchain is completely anonymous. Projects like Verge, PIVX and DeepOnion all use anonymous networks like TOR and/or I2P.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
I had more bad feeling about the meeting today at the US Senat .. after reading some articles i think they agree to all of us

They just want to make the market more secure. And they cant stop the technology behind.

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-need-new-regulation-us-senate-re-opens-debate/
Pages:
Jump to: