Pages:
Author

Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification - page 12. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?
Its not safe, how you know kyc service can be hacked and your id's will be stolen
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I don't like KYC verification actually, Its not ok if its bounty reward and they ask your id, I understand if you want to join private sale or pre sale, its forbidden in some countries to buy crypto, thats why they ask you, they don't want to break the law
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
It remains only to hope for honesty and decency of the project team that it was not a scam and that your data will not fall into the third hand. And so this is a very important procedure that will weed out bots and give you more money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think the bounty thread needs to resist KYC data.
Because no one knows what these KYC data are used for, I think it's a very dangerous thing to give our KYC data.
I am also very afraid of it, and I doubt it will be sending the KYC data but if I do not follow the rules I will not receive the token I already get in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think the bounty thread needs to resist KYC data.
Because no one knows what these KYC data are used for, I think it's a very dangerous thing to give our KYC data.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
so far for verifying the distribution of your identity token will be safe and I'm sure it will not be misused
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: