Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 96. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:47:51 AM
It appears the principal token rundown available is little since it needs to see the current volume in light of the fact that the rundown to another market volume in the market ought to likewise be vast, and if our tokens are weakened, obviously, the best move still stores tokens until the point that they achieve ICO costs or even surpass yet diminishes in time it is extremely powerful with the decrease in value Bitcoin so fortunate for speculators who purchase this token toward the start of the market due to get a low cost.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
The up and down trend of tokens or cryptocurrency is normal. Since cryptoworld experience a down trend and all the tokens are red some panic and quickly sell their holdings to prevent more loss,not to think that if they wait for more they will really avoid the loss in to their profit. and I think its about how long is your patience. I really believe that cryptoworld and market will recover soon. Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
I would suggest to wait for the price to go high then sell it. its like a loop bro. You do buy low and sell high. Prices of token is very predictable nowadays since the bull market will be in Nov and Dec i think.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
I guess the only option just wait, if we sell now in a situation down I guess loss we get, and everyone I am sure don't want losers. We just wait for the token value will quickly rise back
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 01:34:04 AM
The market is really not in the best of shape at the moment but this is the time that you have to stay strong and hold unto your cyrptocurrency portfolio because if you should give up in the uprising of the market and go and sell your tokens you will regret it in the coming months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
I will hold it as long as it doesn't go down below my entry point. If the price right now is near my entry point then i will monitor see if it has the potential to bounce back or it will continue to go down, if it's the latter then i will sell it and wait for another opportunity to enter again.
Activity: 149
August 03, 2018, 01:31:14 AM
You can hold it for a while.
If you are in a hurry to sell it then you will get a loss because you sell at the wrong time.
Be patient because we all are also waiting for the Cryptocurrency market conditions to experience price increases.
Good to hold your down token and wait for the right time selling it, because if you were in a hurry and do panic selling in a very low price you will gain nothing but lossing.  Learn to be wise and decide what is right.
Activity: 51
August 03, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
At the moment I do not keep many tokens.  If you sell now then the losses you get for not selling yesterday when the coin is a good price . There will be no profit in selling below the cost price. It is advisable to wait until the price is higher than the cost price before selling  Grin
Activity: 122
August 03, 2018, 01:28:34 AM
I just want to say that I have enough patience to continue waiting. From the time I entered this market, I have been studying the development of this market, so I will not panic because of the market decline, because I firmly believe that the market will pick up again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 01:24:58 AM
Its goes down without any saying i prefer to hold those because this is the time were coins and bitcoin start to grow so i prefer to hold them out because it is starting the bitcoin to grow and also it is the best time as of now
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 01:22:58 AM
I don't support the selling strategy at all. But there are some situations when it is better to sell tokens. In my mind it is better to do it when you just have got tokens after any kind of campaigns (sell 50% for example)
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
No other action if he token fall. You mut hold it unless if your good on low price token. But reminber if you sell your token at the fall price you making a dump on the token
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 11:12:31 PM
Now the prices are very low in the market and this always the best chance to buy them in the market because all the coin went All time very low in the market. Really market is giving a very good opportunity to the investors again.
Activity: 182
August 02, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I believe that during the fall of major crypto-currencies (Top-20), attention should be paid to altcoyins, which, on the contrary, grow during the fall, and such actually exist Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:07:53 PM
I think big investors or those who have experienced investments are unlikely to sell tokens at a low price. If you think that the price will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that prices will fall, then just wait. they will definitely survive until the project really has a good development.
Activity: 99
August 02, 2018, 11:02:46 PM
You can hold it for a while.
If you are in a hurry to sell it then you will get a loss because you sell at the wrong time.
Be patient because we all are also waiting for the Cryptocurrency market conditions to experience price increases.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 10:56:32 PM
Absolutely i will wait until the price of tokens increase and after that i will sell that tokens. I will see the condition of the market, if that project will be success and its tokens will be valueable, so it is the best investation for me and then i won't sell all my tokens but save it on my wallet just 30% for investation. So it depend on the condition and the situation from the project.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 04:24:34 PM
I'll sell the token. because I haven't seen any successful projects recently. after entering the market, their prices only fall. so I don't see the point in holding tokens.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 03:59:09 PM
We just need a right moment to take the decision. Never wait for 100x. Execute the decision when it is fair and fine. Hold good projects and go long for them. Flip projects that are hyped in short term. However, DYOR.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
I am so bored anymore. I dont want to wait. Last 6 months trend is down. I lost my all money and I need to get some  profit. I hope pump can come sooner. I want to leave from crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: