Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 13. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
Of course, many objective reasons and rumors speak for the crypto currency, so the current growth should not be viewed as a "bubble" that will surely burst. I will hold mine!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:17:38 AM
Investors still buying tokens because they know that this is the Big opportunity to buy because of the cheap price...many in the market still don't have enough knowledge about tokens...
Activity: 33
September 12, 2018, 04:06:02 AM
We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.
the market is in bad condition so don't let us make things worse by selling tokens or coins at low prices, maybe this is just a situation that is made intentionally by those who want to get their own benefits. so it's better we keep holding our coins until the market recovers maybe that's what we can do now even though it seems trivial but I think it will affect.

Absolutely agreed. I have some tokens but I'll keep them for a few more months before actually sell them. Actually I am hopeful that some of the teams show some progress and the are going to deliver what they've promised. According to the very basics of those start-ups we need to be patient because they receive funding before actually having a stable product. Just invest in projects you believe in or you find future and HODL till they succeed or till you have patience.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
Due to the bearish trend of the market, it would be advisable to consider holding your tokens on a long term basis. Most tokens are experiencing massive reduction in value and if you're not ready for a long term hold its better to sell as soon as possible.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
In my opinion don't sell it because nowadays we everybody knows market is going down so now if you suppose to sell your coins you have to sell it for very cheap rate and also i don't think it will be a good thing for you. But market will definitely going up so your patience will make profit you. So the best thing is  wait.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
I'm sick of these falls, I never again have the nerves to watch it consistently. I'm simply going to keep every one of my coins for quite a while, and I'm certain a couple of them will be shot and they will give genuine development. Also, I'm certain these few coins will satisfy every one of my costs.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
When the token price is going it is good to sell them in the market because we don't know how long the price will go down, once if you sold them above price then you can easily buy more coins at the lower price in order to get more coins.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 03:35:19 AM
Of course, do not sell if the price is lower than the purchase price. You will lose your money. Do not panic in the red market. It's just a correction. The market will soon stabilize. Cool
Activity: 57
September 12, 2018, 03:25:32 AM
It must be understood that summer and early autumn are the worst time for altcoin, see what will happen in December.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 03:18:08 AM
Wait not to sell for now.
Cryptocurrency market prices are experiencing price declines.
If you sell coins now you will lose a lot.
Be patient and wait for some time until all conditions are normal and recover to a good value.
The Cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing price instability that makes many coins fall in price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
You can wait for better to increase and get reached your profit, you can counted how much your money lost if you sell your altcoin now. Maybe the same situation at every last years bitcoin and altcoin will growing up again.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 03:04:29 AM
It is best to wait at this point in time my friends, cause all coins are keep dropping now, so most probably will recover by the end of the year or i must say on the fourth quarter of the year.
Activity: 320
September 12, 2018, 12:23:27 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Almost all of the tokens now are going down, and what to do now? For me the best way to do is to hold our coins and wait for the pump, because if you sell your coin then you will lose profit, but it's up to you, if you sell panic you will lose profit, if you wait there is a chance to pump, and also chance to get dump also.
Activity: 220
September 12, 2018, 12:04:08 AM
Given the history of crypto, they generally come back from the drop down. it's better to hold on to the point when prices stabilize or increase. You will lose even more if you offer it at a lower price. If you like now choose to leave Crypto forever.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:46:47 PM
the market is in bad condition so don't let us make things worse by selling tokens or coins at low prices, maybe this is just a situation that is made intentionally by those who want to get their own benefits. so it's better we keep holding our coins until the market recovers maybe that's what we can do now even though it seems trivial but I think it will affect.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 11:21:31 PM
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 10:41:39 PM
For me if the token goes down maybe ill hold them and wait to increase the price again.
Maybe some of us in here are same as mind on what i'm thinking about we all know we need earn some enough profit so that we need to hold.
Activity: 137
September 11, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
Hello everyone!

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

You should sell before you loss most of your investments and find another token you can invest to.
Activity: 121
September 11, 2018, 10:37:08 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

You should waint and hodl your token and i guess that market will rise this year ends so be patient to gain profits hehe.
Activity: 108
September 11, 2018, 10:21:12 PM
Everytime the market or the token goes down, I always wait for the market growth. Patience is the key. You have to be calm in selling your coins to earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: