Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 8. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
Sell. Oh wait! Don't sell Grin But don't you think the decision to sell or hold depends on you. I want to wait cos am in this for the long run.
Too funny. Yes, if we are stuck in forums like this we think we are free thinkers but actually we are manipulated by the opinions of others. Such a shame. You're right. Decisions don't depend on us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
At a time when the market is up, I did not sell tokens during market drawdowns. After all, I was confident that growth will continue soon. But with a bearish trend, it's dangerous to do so.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
Selling your coins now when the price is going down, is not a good idea,just be patient and wait for higher price, so you can earn better than now
Activity: 223
September 14, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
It is better to wait than to sell a token that is already down in the market otherwise, you will be selling at loss.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
Yes, the price of tokens is falling but I would not sell them now because they are very cheap and it is better to wait for the market to grow and the price will rise
Activity: 254
September 14, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
You need to be patient and wait. This market is not for impatient people. If you sell the tokens and leave the market. In a very short time I bet you that the market will go up strongly. so just hold and wait
Sometimes I am thinking what would happen if everybody held their coins and tokens and that’s' all. Do nothing with them. What would market look like in this case. Not all people are patient, and that’s what the market uses to its advantage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 05:41:50 PM
Probably selling would be the best thing to do when seeing a serious drop on the price of the token you are dealing with, a few rises in price could happen too but at the moment that is pretty much unlikely.

if you have a backup token and many of the tokens are sold, it doesn't matter, because the price goes up and down erratically, so sometimes it rises and sometimes drops, we have to be patient and see the price of the tokens that are going down
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
Probably selling would be the best thing to do when seeing a serious drop on the price of the token you are dealing with, a few rises in price could happen too but at the moment that is pretty much unlikely.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 14, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
The market continues to fall. Bitcoin continues to fall. The Ethereum continues to fall. All the Crypto currency continues to fall. If you are ready to the fact that the price of bitcoin will drop to 5000$ and the price of altcoins will decrease by another 50% then do nothing. If you are not ready for this - then sell.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:07:13 PM
I suggest to you to wait, The market is down again. Coin prices are all seen in red. If we will sell we are adding up the  complication. The best move we can do as of now is to hold and wait for the prices to recover again  Wink
Activity: 69
September 14, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
The cost of tokens in crypto's reality in the awful circumstance to offer in light of the fact that the esteem is diminish or useless. Along these lines, for me this the best time to pause and keep our tokens until the point that the market better and the cost increment. Be persistence in this circumstance, so in couple of months after the fact we can acquire numerous points of interest from this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
If you do not have time because of your greed to sell at a high price,then at low prices is not worth selling.After all, your greed will overcome you again and you will buy again at high prices.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
Nobody can answer you this question, all individually. If you believe in the future of the project, think that it is promising, then you can leave part of the coins in the hope of future growth. I think that the market's turn is coming soon and it makes no sense to sell your coins.
Activity: 153
September 14, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
We all see that the situation with the market is not as good as we want. The market tightened correction. But you should not sell now, you will lose your capital and profit.
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
This was posted last July and until now we are still experiencing the continuous decrease of value with almost all coins. But, until now, I decided to hold on, hopefully before the end of the year it would bounce back. With the trend it has, the only way would be up.
you are strong enough to hold coin bro. but i think holding a coin now isnt a good deal
you can see that many coin down and still down. so i myself prefer to cutlose
Activity: 229
September 14, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

All experienced investors will never sell for cheap.
Market fluctuations are quite predictable and sooner or later it will begin to grow, so I believe that we just need to wait.
Activity: 97
September 14, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
How much will exist the market, so many will be of UPS and downs. Were important to the demand for the coin. A fluctuation even in one center, can give a good profit at large volumes. It's market. If somewhere decreased, means somewhere will arrive. Wink
Activity: 494
September 14, 2018, 07:39:47 AM
strategy of others because whatever they hold is to be done so that they can not go down and wait for the price of bitcoin to increase all the coin in the market even if the price of the coin has fallen as the price of bitcoin falls Somehow people are still trading in trading even though they are so slowly so that they can lose money so we just hold our coin holders for our future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 07:38:57 AM
This was posted last July and until now we are still experiencing the continuous decrease of value with almost all coins. But, until now, I decided to hold on, hopefully before the end of the year it would bounce back. With the trend it has, the only way would be up.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I think your project must register the token in several other markets. I see Kcy is only on 1 Idex market. so investors and traders have no interest in trading with just one exchange.
traders and investors need more than one market to try to buy the token.
I hope my advice is useful.
Pages:
Jump to: