Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 10. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
if this occurs in the first 2-3 months after the ICO, it is better to keep it, but if the fall of the code begins more than six months and it begins to fall more than 15% better to sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
Now very bad and difficult situation on crypto the market. Especially badly altcoins prove to be. They have fallen in price very strongly. But I believe that they will make big profit than BTC when the market is developed and will begin the growth. Therefore I am not going to sell at such low price, already too late. I will wait for green days.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:01:07 PM
No matter  how the market may fall the best bet is to keep holding. Wait till the market price get to a favourable point. Else it will be lesser profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:50:15 PM
Despite the fall. I will keep the market should be restored, you need to wait. And I do not want to sell at such a low price.
Activity: 448
September 13, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
Holding and doing without doing anything different concepts from each other. But sometimes we can lose too much money as a result of the action. So it can be a more profitable choice to wait without doing anything Smiley
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
Well, I like IDEX a lot, I think it's good. Ether delta was a complete nightmare to trade. SO I'm happy with idex now. And to sell or not this is not a simple question, every token is the world and there are a lot of parameters to consider
Activity: 448
September 13, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
To my own view, bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.so I will say we should wait and do not rush to sell.
For all time, how much the market is in poor condition, Virtually all users of crypto currency and forum members bitcointalk are united in one correct decision and this is the long-term storage of all their coins. It is long-term, because the market will be restored for a long time, but as a result, we will get what we expect.
Activity: 89
September 13, 2018, 03:13:12 PM
To my own view, bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.so I will say we should wait and do not rush to sell.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
Nobody knows what is better, but at the top of the pick or close to ATH I would better sell and if we speak about bottom like eth now, I would better hold.
What is more, i will try to buy more crypto to decrease average price
Activity: 246
September 13, 2018, 02:58:09 PM
Ithe trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again (like right now), many do not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this, but still it seems to me that this is quite normal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
Yes it is obvious that the cryptocurrency market is in a bearish market state and tokens are really going down and fast at that but I think the best strategy in this condition is to hold and anticipate for the best
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 10:35:35 AM
Buy it. Now is a good time to buy good tokens. Many of them fell heavily in price. Just invest in quality projects and wait. It should be good projects and you need to be sure of them. Invest in the long run and just use the opportunity to buy tokens when they fall in price
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
September 13, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
I think now you can very successfully buy tokens of promising projects. I think the market will soon begin to recover. Do not be afraid to buy good tokens.
Activity: 152
September 13, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
Sell them. The possible increasing is not convincing  and in common way you could have a lot of problems about it with them in the future, the risk is not worthy here.
Activity: 78
September 13, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
If you have some good protensial tokens then you should wait until price increase. Otherwise you can sell out your all shit tokens.
Activity: 85
September 13, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
I think on the off chance that you trust that you need to purchase these tokens in the ICO, on the off chance that you have ever had the chance to purchase at a shoddy cost, I figure you ought to do to get it before you will think twice about it before the token cost ascends, as I am currently I get some Ethereum in light of the fact that the cost is expanding and rising. So I won't let it abandon getting it.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
At whatever point the market is falling, abstain from offering because of frenzy keeping in mind the end goal to not lose benefit in a moment. Dumps are accepted to be not lasting and all things considered, recuperation is continually occurring. Holding up in this way would more probable tobresult in enormous benefit particularly once the market esteem consistently increment after the defeat. Lament will likewise be kept away from in light of the fact that holding is the best arrangement.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
Rising and dropping in price is just what the market normally will do you should not be afraid of this price correction. If in the first place if you have do your homework on the coin you should be confidence in that coin before you will pull your trigger. You should only sell if you really need the money from that coin.
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 13, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
I will hold the wait-and-see position in the current time on the crypto-currency market. Now I do not see any sense in selling altcoins. And I will buy some coins with caution. The market is on the verge of rising prices for crypto currency, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 06:53:09 AM
I believe we really need to wait because the market will going to do good again if we will wait for it. do not panic now because if you panic you will miss the good chance of green market.
Pages:
Jump to: