Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 15. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
I don't think it's because the market price has affected the ICO. This should be reversed because ICO's scams are too much, which affects the development of the entire market, so I think this is a problem for those liar.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 05:12:02 AM
Yes, I think it is better now to sell, the market will still be a very long time to fall , and wait more than a year somehow not very possible and re-bought
I still believe in a favorable outcome and therefore I keep my coins. Blockchain and crypto currency can not just disappear, I'm sure they have a future. So this is not the end. Although perhaps we will not even see bitcoin at a price of $ 25,000. But I believe that the graphs will again turn green .
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
The fall in prices is quite an expected phenomenon. Why did you decide that the price will not rise again? Can you analyze the coin?
Activity: 275
September 11, 2018, 05:02:50 AM
The token behaves ambiguously, it falls, it rises, everyone sees it, but I will keep it until it reaches stability in price at a high level, and only then I will sell it. Now there is no point in selling at a low price.
Activity: 322
September 11, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
It is better to wait for a bull run. It is my strategy,I don't sell tokens cheap, i wait for a steady groth and sell as high as possible.
Just patiently wait and stop complaining
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
Be patient, just hold until you get profit. Selling at low prices will be very detrimental if you invest in ICO prices. On bottom need to buy, not sell.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 11, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
Always remember that before you want to invest in any coin/s, tokens or something, make sure you have a lot of research to find a good token that has a good value and even that market is still in bleeding situation your token has a good potential growth in the future. So if you have a token that has no potential, its better to sell immediately and if your token has a potential that can brings you a good profit its pretty good to HOLD it and wait for the time of green days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 04:51:06 AM
The year 2018 turned out to be very difficult for the crypto currency. At the moment, it makes no sense to keep coins, because it gives big losses. I sell all the received tokens.
Activity: 69
September 11, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
Use this opportunity to store more tokens at a lower price and then hold them until they get a decent price before selling. You need patience to get the most out of it.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 11, 2018, 04:41:45 AM
It's silly to sell all the crypto coins right now, do not let the panic make a mistake, be patient. Do not watch the schedule every hour, look at it a maximum of once a day, this situation has already been with bitcoin.
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 03:53:10 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

It depends on how you want your profit to be. Of course, if you bought your tokens from token sale, I'm sure you won't sell it in a price that you will lose. Same as bounty hunters, we are all holding. We don't our hard-work and sweat just to be paid by small price. Market prices are unpredictable just remember how much bitcoin is a long time ago. We all have the chance but it's always in our hands.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
I believe investors also know what to choose and ignore. If the price is too low, I'd rather have my COINS. Trust your coin, if you think your loss will sell it, if you think it will sell it more.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 03:26:41 AM
wait and don't sell, and its also an opportunity to buy dip since the current market is still bleeding and sure it will soon be over that all cryptocurrency will be on green.
Activity: 169
September 10, 2018, 10:58:10 PM
I think it's best not to sell our cryptocurrency in this market. Because the current price of cryptocurrencies is really low, and now sold, we are likely to lose a lot, I suggest everyone continue to wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:55:20 PM
Yes, I think it is better now to sell, the market will still be a very long time to fall , and wait more than a year somehow not very possible and re-bought
yes i think we have to hold back at this time. if we sell it now we will get a loss instead of profit like what you want. You must always be patient to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 06:58:00 PM
If you already lost more than 60% it is better to wait until the market recover. There is a big probability that the green market will dominate again because we are now very near in last quarter of the year where the crypto is pumping.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 10, 2018, 05:30:01 PM
Activity: 17
September 10, 2018, 05:27:48 PM
I think it's time to wait, cause if you sell that's mean you loss your profit right? So just wait until the market is going better or your token price is rise up again.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
Personally I think it's wise to wait especially at a time like when token prices didn't match up to what they use to be either during ICO or even after they first launched on exchange. Just as it has always been said, for as many that waits will definitely have the last laugh when the bull is finally up and running.
Activity: 44
September 10, 2018, 05:02:59 PM
I would also sell now, maybe after a while you buy coins at a low price, while the reversal is not observed

I think selling when the market price goes down is not the right choice and it is detrimental. However, everything depends on your decision and if the lower purchase price is certainly better.
Pages:
Jump to: