Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 17. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
I'm better off selling than waiting, because most tokens at the moment are difficult to improve, so I prefer to sell and look for much better tokens or coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Here I would like to say you that , forget about KYC.legal token , Because already that ICO scammed people , and unfortunately I also lost money in that ICO and that was my first investment in any ICO .
And here also I would like to suggest you that you should not wait and also if you can sell then must sell your assets for the profit .
Here I would like to tell you about the market success of the token game value , most of the ICO results into scam .
And a basic survey about the success and failure clears that only 8%+ ICOs are only getting success to give profit for the ICO investors , so clearly here we can say that , most of the ICOs are only to steal our money .
Here as a example you can see that in case of KYC.legal ICO  there was really big hype and better popularity in the cryptocurrency market but at the last what they did , only scam .
So here it will remain better to get out from token collection and get enter into investment of launched coin only , otherwise chances to loss the money with token became more than what we have chances to make profit/loss with actual coins .
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:09:42 PM
If I am holding bitcoin, I may worry less when the market general go down because it will be small compared to other tokens,I hardly sell when the price dip because I am more of a hodling investor
Activity: 199
September 09, 2018, 06:09:26 PM
I think that it is not necessary to sell tokens because due to the fall of the market, new projects can not show prospects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:07:35 PM
Yes, do not sell now in a panic cryptocurrency , if you keep Ethereum is better on the contrary now even buy if
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
September 09, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
Token goes down but will grow in few days expected month for growing is November , so you should wait at least till November.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 09, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
I think that the market will not remain in this situation for several years. If a token does down in value then it is advisable to hold the coin for long-term and then sell in that way we can expect more profits by not selling the coin in panic mode.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
I believe that 50 percent should be sold initially and 50 percent left for the long term
Activity: 149
September 09, 2018, 04:53:21 PM
When the price of a token is down, then I think we'd better wait. ecause the price of the failed tokens is very low, so it will not be how much, so we should wait for better opportunities to sell at better prices.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I immediately sell tokens because now it makes no sense to stick tokens for a long term.  Better profit to invest in ETH or EOS.
Activity: 161
September 09, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

I think big investors or those who have experienced investing are unlikely to sell tokens in a low price. they will certainly hold until a project really has a good development.
how about you?
i agree, all those experienced investors are unlikely to sell their crypto in a low price, while those new comers will most likely panic sell their investments cause of the recent decline in the market now.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
September 09, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

If you think that the price will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that the price will fall, then just wait. The market will not always fall, who has the patience that will get the maximum profit.
thats right, if you feel that you should sell because of the recently declining crypto prices then sell, if you feel like not risking your investments then sell, basically what im trying to say is dont risk what you cant afford.its up to you,  to your decision, on whats good for you or not.
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
You should wait until the price of the token goes up again, then you can sell it, not because your price drops and then sell it at a low price, and the market trend is unpredictable or predictable, so sell the token when the price is high in your opinion. thank you
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 09, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
I think that you should sell at least 50-60% tokens after the token will be released to exchange. But you should not withdraw money, i think that to keep the money in bitcoin is a good idea now.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 08:01:39 AM
It's always rewarding to wait especially at a time like when token prices didn't match up to what they use to be either during ICO or even after they first launched on exchange. Just as it has always been said, for as many that waits will definitely have the last laugh when the bull is finally up and running.
Activity: 223
September 09, 2018, 07:31:23 AM
Now it is certainly no use to sell coins, you just need to wait until the phase of growth. I for a half of year have reconciled to an idea that I can lose all savings in a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 07:16:40 AM
I believe that with such a situation on the market it will be better to sell tokens, because that's how you can save your money
Activity: 75
September 09, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
I believe that now it is not necessary to sell your tokens and you should wait until the market starts to grow and then the price of tokens can grow many times.
This is a reasonable opinion, as if I knew this earlier. I tried to hold on and trust eth, I also put my nickname Ethereum. But I was wrong when I did not sell them
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
I think if you believe on it you should buy this ,if ever you have a chance to buy in the dip price ,i think you should do to buy it before you will regret after it will recover with the increases of price,like now i am buying some ethereum because its price was getting to dump so i would`nt let it be past without buying it.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
Wait bro. There is nothing when market is down.
Pages:
Jump to: