Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 24. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 08:49:27 AM
Well, depending on which token you keep , I think if the tokens you are at the top I think is their best now just to keep
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
It all depends on the level of quality of the token Bro, if the token has good potential it will be better to hold it for a while, but if the token has a low potential it is better to sell because tokens that are potentially low the price will decrease.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
If you want to get good profit, then hold them for future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 05, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
when the token has been distributed, there will be many bounty hunters who sell their tokens so the token price will go down, at that time we must be able to analyze and see the progress of the project whether it will continue to grow well or not so that tokens will be able to rise again and we can sell on high price to get profit
Activity: 33
September 05, 2018, 08:19:02 AM
HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD...
there are no choice but to hold if you dont want to lose any amount.
we are seeing the bear going out and hiding again.
which this will make us more greedy to wait for the bulls.
we just need to wait, if you are incapable buy more.
Unfortunately, the tactics of keeping coins on the exchange or purses do not always justify themselves. Many coins often lose very much in value and never return to the peaks of their prices. That's why it's worth keeping only coins with a strong development team.

Definitely team is really important. People behind the project should be willing to deliver what they have promised and experienced in what they are doing. If by chance they have some reputation that would be even better. Investment in team is much wiser than in very good looking idea. Many project fail as startups because they can't deliver and execute tasks quickly and constantly.
Activity: 33
September 05, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
Analyze the coin and by results you will understand what to do with your coin. Do not trust the advice, because most accounts are bought and not the fact that the Legendary participant has relevant experience and knowledge in the field of crypto currency. Learn to be independent.

Agreed. Also you need to have a lot of information. Now it is the time for crypto to make people more conscious about their money and the investments they make. They have to be careful what they trust. Better trust in ideas and teams instead of in hype and good words.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:47:04 AM
as per me in the event that you need cash and it is vital then you can offer it yet in the event that you don't generally require cash then you can keep it until the point that the cost down up yet it has turned out to be ordinary if token erc20 the cost turns out to be extremely modest however don't be disheartened when the token has a decent advancement then the cost of tokens can go up to in particular.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:41:38 AM
90% of all altcoins fall in price after the ICO, you can open the chart of any altcoin and verify this
Activity: 30
September 05, 2018, 01:30:41 AM
I think if trends goes down then sell it because there is a really small chance that this tokens will rise if the project is not so good to keep it high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:29:14 AM
You would have to sell tokens when you had got them because they are too unstable in the price and it could be the case of losses so be careful in future.
Activity: 146
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
September 05, 2018, 01:24:58 AM
my opinion might be that there are also many of us the same when the price goes down holding it or waiting until the price goes up, while waiting while exploring and learning about why prices can go down ..
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 01:22:12 AM
better wait and hold because there is a chance to go back up, do not rush to sell because you will get a loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:55:05 AM
Sense to sell. I thought this market come for X20 and above. You probably ready and 5% to be happy. This is weird. However, as the market went into pessimism.
Activity: 518
HODL
September 04, 2018, 06:06:32 PM
I do not sell tokens that fall heavily in price; I see no reason to do this. Do you need money urgently? No? Then wait - the price will rise.
Today there is no other way out than to have patience and leave your coins alone. The fact is that no sale to you will not yield profits or refund the money spent today. Only long-term storage will give you a chance at a good profit.
Long-term investment in a potential market like cryptocurrency is the easiest thing to get profitable but choosing coin to invest in the long run is not that simple. At the present time, when a lot of plummeting dollars are sold by mass investors, you can buy good coin with very low value and keep it in the long run.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 06:05:14 PM
I will not sell at this time for sure. We are at the deep right now, but soon the bulls should come and bring the prices back. I will hold till the end
Activity: 81
September 04, 2018, 06:02:53 PM
I would wait or hold my tokens to sell while the market is low because when the market recovers, it is time to sell just make sure the tokens you sell increased a lot, there are lots of tokens which were increases a lot when the market is recovering.
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
The effect of bounty hunters at a price is greatly exaggerated, since now the pool is mostly 1%. As for sales or storage, I prefer to store tokens so that I can get more revenue.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
September 04, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
I do not sell tokens that fall heavily in price; I see no reason to do this. Do you need money urgently? No? Then wait - the price will rise.
Today there is no other way out than to have patience and leave your coins alone. The fact is that no sale to you will not yield profits or refund the money spent today. Only long-term storage will give you a chance at a good profit.
Activity: 490
September 04, 2018, 04:02:10 PM
Activity: 180
September 04, 2018, 01:59:50 PM
I believe that investors in this situation should wait until the token grows in price
Pages:
Jump to: