Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 25. (Read 13936 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 04, 2018, 01:56:33 PM
To make a decision, it is always necessary to analyze individually each specific project and its token. There is no solution that will fit equally to all projects and their tokens.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 07:51:27 AM
I think that is the right way when the coin has decreased in price it would be better if you make a purchase again, of course if the coin has the potential to become bigger
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 04, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
If your seeing your token/coin is crashing do not panic, instead reinvest/buy again if you see your coin is in red days. This is to give you an advantage if the market will rise again to maximize your earning potential, but this is applicable to those coins that has high potential growth in the market today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 03:22:07 AM
I think in such a situation to sell at a low price is not worth it, you need to wait a little while the situation stabilizes. And to observe how the project is developing, if the developers follow the road map and the project is developing steadily, then there is a possibility that the price will rise.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
I concur with you mate. Tolerance is the way to accomplishment in having interests in digital money. All crypto costs are still low this time and on the off chance that I have tokens, It is more desirable over HODL and hold up until the point that costs can recuperate. For the present, we'll simply accept the open door to purchase more tokens with high potential to develop and offer them when the ideal time comes, keeping in mind the end goal to get great benefits.
Activity: 321
September 04, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
if you already have a coin, don't sell it at a cheap price because if you lose you will lose, wait and wait until the name goes up
Activity: 184
September 04, 2018, 03:08:13 AM
It better to hold up until the point that the market is begin to rise since when you offer it while the market is goes down doubtlessly you will get less benefit. Additionally offering isn't the correct activity when advertise is dropping its better to hold up in light of the fact that it may conceivable to your token to become much more once you sit tight for the market rising or hold it for quite a while yet ensure your token have justified, despite all the trouble to hold in light of the fact that there's a token dont have potential and not justified, despite any potential benefits to hold.
Activity: 110
September 04, 2018, 03:02:25 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

What is your idea?

If you think that the price will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that the price will fall, then just wait. The market will not always fall, who has the patience that will get the maximum profit.

In this situation when the token goes down the best thing to do is to hold. Selling your token in this current market price will only lead to lose your investments. It is safe to hold your token than selling. Be a wiser in making decision. Know how to play well .
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
Every crypto member knows the current market situation not good. All coin dump, at this time despite market conditions are in a bad position.  Every crypto member really believes that crypto world and the market will recover soon.
Activity: 6
September 04, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
You should never sell your coins at a lower price than you bought them for because that is how you make losses.
Activity: 85
September 04, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
This will depends on how you think and the position you're in, as an speculators most likely they will contribute in certain coins is since they see the esteem in it and have as of now do a few investigate so i figure most likely they will fair hold the coin till they reach their benefit target. In case as a bounty seeker i accept numerous of them will fair offer away the coins to induce a few benefit from it.
Activity: 135
September 04, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
no one deserves to be the next ethereum as long as ethereum still exists in cryptocurrency. being a coin as good as ethereum is not an easy thing, and not all coins can be like ethereum. then for waves it is impossible to get the title as the next ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
Don't sell tokens now, it is useless. Better wait for like half a year and then sell with profit.
Don't be panic seller , don't be influenced by negative mood and make silly decisions
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 02:29:46 AM
Everything you need to do on time. Once you can not sell your coin and in the future very much regret it. As the price can never rise again. And on the contrary, keeping some promising coin you may be surprised by the result. Indeed, some coins give large xxx
Activity: 9
September 04, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
I would hodln, alone because I'm from Germany, and through our tax policy, it makes no sense at the time to sell anything ;-)
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 02:22:29 AM
Wait and don't sell and you can also use the opportunity to buy more low at dip and sell when the price comes up in few weeks or months times.
Activity: 364
September 04, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
The fall of the market continues and in the coming days we will see a decrease in the cost of bitcoin and all other coins. I think that while bitcoin costs more than 7k, you need to sell coins. It is very unlikely that it will rise in price to 8k.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 04:55:31 PM
i think if we wait then we can get huge profit. althouh every tokens going down day by day. if we sold it now then we can get some profit, thats not enough for us, so holding is the last hope.
This depends on the project that supports the token. If the product is very interesting and has prospects in dalneyshem I think you need to keep the tokens, they will do X
Activity: 89
September 03, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
i think if we wait then we can get huge profit. althouh every tokens going down day by day. if we sold it now then we can get some profit, thats not enough for us, so holding is the last hope.
Holding is the best option for such stagnant markets. Usually I do not pay attention to how much the market is in what position. If it fell more than 50%, I buy and wait for the token to give 100%
Activity: 162
September 03, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
The crypto currency stock market is having bad times. tokens are constantly losing value. Those who sell at low prices lose money. this will increase the values sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: