Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 19. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:47:06 AM
I would not sell, because I also believe that the market will rehabilitate and begin its long-awaited growth. So if there is no urgent need for money, you can wait for everything to happen. But there is a downside to this situation, it may be that the project is a scrotum and wants only from you to get money. Then of course it is better to sell coins, so as not to incur losses in full. In any case, everything is individual and you need to respond to the situation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
my personal advise is if your investment is higher than the market current price hold your coins. but if you feels like that would going more deeper than deep sell it in best lowest price and reduced your lost.
Activity: 65
September 08, 2018, 11:42:39 AM
I'm very sure that the trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again, many will not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this,but the the best to do now is to hold...
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
be patient and wait is the best way so you don't lose a lot of your money. market conditions are bad and coin prices fall, it will be risky if you sell it now.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:32:04 AM
It is better to wait probably not the best time to sell all your holdings for now and would rather even buy more to earn more profits in the future once market value goes rise up again.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
It is better to wait for a coin to be officially listed on an exchange with liquidity than sell on dex, because prices easily dump
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
i dont think hold token is a good idea for now. More than 90% Token drop after hit exchange and usually its never go back ico price. I choose to sell it immediately and buy again at dip. It's more profitable than hold token for long term.
Activity: 925
September 08, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
in my opinion it would be better to wait than sell at a loss ...
Waiting does require extraordinary patience
I also tried waiting, And my waiting is that the token is now dead. I bought the gobyte at 30$ and hope it will go up, but things go against it. It goes down every day since I bought it and now the token is 1$. I've lost nearly 5k $ when investing in it, I draw the experience that when the altcoin falls over 30% then we should sell it. Do not over-try to hold
Activity: 55
September 08, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
Yes I think I agree. In my opinion it would be best for us to wait and hold when the price is too low. I am currently holding a coin that is very low in price now, although I am a bit worried about it, but I decided to hold it and be patiently waiting for the price to go up again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
If you know the value of your token and you have judged it to have good value,  you will hold, otherwise,  you can just sell without looking back.  It is not all the token that have value neither is token not valuable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 08, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
i read that whale from darknet did not touch his bitcoins sice 2014. so now they cost 1MLRD. he sold 14% and market went down.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 08, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
In the situation like this it is better to wait till the price increases. Take some holding policies to gain more and achieve value that you want too. Many bounty hunters and investors do the same way of process to become successful.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 08, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
Almost all of my tokens go to zero. Nobody is trading them, maybe because holders will not sell for this price and there are no buyers for a higher price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
Of course, it's better to wait. In the end, there is no point in selling at a loss anymore. It is better to leave these coins for a long time, wait for the situation to stabilize in the market, after which it will begin to grow naturally. That's when you sell your coins. Regardless of what project they came from. That's what I'm doing right now. Because this is one of the most sober solutions.
Activity: 504
September 08, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
Prices are falling and the mood of investors, who today did not have time to make anything, I think that this may scare off new investors, but now it does not matter, you know why? because the market is preparing for the arrival of big money.
Activity: 18
September 08, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
in my opinion it would be better to wait than sell at a loss ...
Waiting does require extraordinary patience
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
Crypto market conditions are bad, be patient and not in a hurry to sell tokens is the best choice. maybe you have to wait longer, but then you won't get a lot of losses.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
Now if there will be any fall, it will be absolutely insignificant in comparison with that occurred within a year. To my mind.

if my advice is better to hold it until the price of the token has a good increase to sell it, because now the price of the token is lowered at a low level, so if it's for sale it's a pity because to get the desired profit it doesn't materialize
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 10:10:34 AM
I think the market can recover soon, I'm sure that when the market has collapsed, as usual the pope will make the market immediately skyrocket, and now is the right thing to buy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 08, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

ICO bubble I believe it has been past. Now people understand and carefully with all ICO and crypto market too. No easy money for them. So you have to research and check your portfolio to make sure team are working hard and follow the path. Otherwise SELL immediately because this almost shitcoin and have no value to hodl
Pages:
Jump to: