Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 23. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 05, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

If the token has gone far below the price that you expected I would recommend waiting.
Before you bought this token you might have set a goal of profit, so if you failed to reach at least that setpoint the best choice is holding until the market recovers.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
Wait for the tokens to go up, if you're patient enough to get its profit. Somehow holding is really frustrating. However if you choose to sell the tokens right away since you're afraid that the tokens have no potential. Then,  never regret what you've done.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 05, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
Seeing at what speed all the altcoyins are falling today, it becomes terrible for me to invest in them. I do not know what I'll do if this decline continues.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 05, 2018, 11:13:29 AM
hold, because why do you sell tokens that you have if the price is down, so you better hold it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 05, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
for the current situation I better hold. as long as the funds for my needs still exist, I will not sell because they are detrimental. the estimates contained in my assets are currently down by almost 50% and it is impossible to sell them
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
It is necessary to wait when the market stabilizes now it is unprofitable to sell coins as everything is at the bottom . Now is the time to buy coins who has not bought
Activity: 145
September 05, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
Now is not the best time to sell tokens or coins. The market is in a drawdown, which means that you just lose money if you sell now. Wait and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 96
September 05, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
Depends on the project mate. Always pay big attention to what they're offering and are they doing ICO. Are they just some kind of people who want to easily get paid or are they someone who offer something big and unusual? If your case is the second case i descripted then hold it. Maybe people just do not understand their services now but will understand in future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 05, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

It's better to sell as quickly as possible in Bearish Markets, even a 5% profit is real good as long as its a profit and not loss.
Agreed in this market, we should sell it all when the token is just listed in the exchange. The longer we hold, the more we will lose, I have seen many ICO prices have dropped 10 times after listing at the exchange.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
In crypto money world the goal is to make money.The most sensible moves to invest when prices fall. If you invested at a low price, make a sale when you earn money.If you bought it at a high price, do not panic and wait. Buying and Selling is a more sensible move if the price is going up and down.
Activity: 42
September 05, 2018, 09:40:23 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

It's better to sell as quickly as possible in Bearish Markets, even a 5% profit is real good as long as its a profit and not loss.
Activity: 169
September 05, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
The best idea for now is to wait... While the market giea down and down.. Or you cqn buy low value tokens then HODL it .. Wait for the token price goes back to its normal price or higher tjan normal price... Thats make your profit go higher... Just wait for it...
Activity: 391
September 05, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
Usually, bounty hunters sell their token  at the moment they got it. In my case, I usually sell half of it and hold the other half if that token has potential to rise. Panic selling won't do anything good.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
 In my case, I usually sell half of it and hold the other half if that token has potential to rise.  I agree with your opinion to sell immediately tokens with less potential to grow and make observance to the potential tokens think to grow better for future investment plan.
Activity: 44
September 05, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
with such a market it is better to buy a coin on the listing after a drawdown. And if you invested in it, it's better to merge and re-buy at the bottom. and they do not lose money at once for Idex not because they want to see the price, but simply do not have money for a normal exchange (in some cases)
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 05, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

That's a normal condition in my opinion. Even large projects have experienced such things during project preparation. We see the project roadmap in the preparation phase of a project takes a lot of time. especially if a little team might need a long time. and certainly it's not a complete developer error
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
yes don't panic with the situation that is happening now. I hope this will soon be passed. Hopefully the investors will remain loyal to investing in the world of Crypto. Hopefully our hard work will pay off in full.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
It all depends on the level of quality of the token Bro, if the token has good potential it will be better to hold it for a while, but if the token has a low potential it is better to sell because tokens that are potentially low the price will decrease.

Good perception mate. I agree with your opinion to sell immediately tokens with less potential to grow and make observance to the potential tokens think to grow better for future investment plan. Because I really observed that most of the tokens with less progress will decrease faster or even worthless in the long run. So we must be aware of this situation fellow cryptosiast!
Activity: 350
September 05, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
If your token is on the top 100 list and a proof of stake, better to hold it , as this has a big potential. If your token is new and always go down or not on the top 100 coins better sell it.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
When the token is broken, I will have two instances to process. If the discount is due to market volatility or the project is in a development phase, I will keep the token and wait for the price to rise. But if this is a project with a bad future, then I would sell it to recover the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: