Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 44. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
Hold and buy more, the market will rise and you will be happy that you took advantage of the market volatility..
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
August 25, 2018, 06:52:56 AM
My opinion when price of token under ico token sale i always hold it between one or two of a month.but if it  price hasbeen over ico token sale i sell it all.very risk if we hold token when price hasbeen over from ico token sale.it just my experience when i get some token from bounty campaign.maybe it can be solution when we want to hold some token from bounty campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
I think it might be better to keep and wait until charges upward push once more. I apprehend your emotions. selling whilst the token goes down will now not recover your loss. but by holding lower back you haven't lost inside the real sense.
Activity: 51
August 25, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
You know why this token devaluation even bothers me so  much is that the value of bitcoin is not greatly affected. This kind of makes me wonder if this is really due to bitcoin little fall in value or the sheer amount of fake token swarming the market
Activity: 87
August 25, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

Token goes down does not mean that you will loose all your hope, that is one of the things that happens in the market, but all you need to do is to have patience and wait for the market to come up, Bitcoin prices falls down and some investors will start panicing some will be pressured to sell their market without having patience.

Yes, I agree, the token goes down,but from all this panic I have a feeling that if the market is specially shrunk, people refuse coins,the price and demand falls, and then at one point the price will soar and the patient will wait for success.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Now when finished ico and onto the floor, almost all is bounty hunter and small investors discharge, I think we're up lock for bountyhunter and not retail ico and instead concentrate sold for the fund and invester
Activity: 68
August 25, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
Of course the market is now unstable, many people think that the price is very cheap.Now is the best time to shop, very cheap, now crypto coins are on sale.The main thing is not to panic and wait for growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
I believe that it is not necessary to sell tokens so quickly, I always wait and keep tokens until the price for them rises 2 times compared to the ICO price.
Activity: 476
August 25, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
Tokens that are in my purse - surprisingly on the contrary grow in price. I'm just amazed. And honestly I can barely restrain myself not to sell them now, because there is a feeling that in the near future the price will fly down.
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
It depends on how you get tokens and how the project develops. But the market is so depressed right now, I think saving and waiting is the best option. The market could rally again in a few months.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 25, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
I see two reasons for this situation:
1. the majority of teams after the release on the exchange stop advertising their project
2. mass sale of tokens by early investors
Activity: 94
August 25, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
I think it depends on your trust. If you think your token is still good, then you can choose to save. If you don't know anything about it, then selling is the best choice!
Activity: 322
August 25, 2018, 04:32:38 AM
When you get part of a token. You must have the right way to sell it or hold it, but my correct suggestion to make a profit is to hold it until the price starts to rise and rise so you can only sell and earn double profits
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
There are so many bounty hunters who are selling immediately their rewarded tokens,that surely contributing to the dumps. They have not yet enough knowledge that if they will hold their tokens and wait for the rigth time of selling,they can earn too much profits. For me the right answer on your question,is WAIT...
Activity: 644
August 25, 2018, 04:27:16 AM
I hope you will still be patient, the coin now is being dropped. It does not mean you have to quickly sell your coin. Be patient and keep hold of your coins. Coin prices will not continue to decline but the coin has a very nice growth so the coins will soon recover.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Token goes down does not mean that you will loose all your hope, that is one of the things that happens in the market, but all you need to do is to have patience and wait for the market to come up, Bitcoin prices falls down and some investors will start panicing some will be pressured to sell their market without having patience.
Activity: 364
August 25, 2018, 04:01:08 AM
to sell or hold the tokens that you get then you must see the progress of the project from the ICO, if the project has good prospects and will continue to grow then the token price will certainly rise so you can hold and wait for prices to rise again, but if the tokens will fall because projects that don't develop then you must immediately sell them
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

The current stage is very difficult for ICOS participants because too many ICOS projects have not raised capital and some lucrative projects. As this continues, the participants in the ICOS will give up. You should still keep the Altcoins because Bitcoin prices on the coins will rise. Besides you lobbies on the market.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
The cost of coins is so low, especially high-quality coins with promising projects, you better hold on to these coins until they return their value
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
When token goes down, the best thing to do is wait for those who have potential tokens to rise again but if you think that a token is not ok then sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: