Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 84. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
Of course wait. Does anyone think that the market will fall even lower? I will continue to only increase.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
It is absolutely true that we currently experiencing a drop in the market. So many ICOs have been unable to reach their soft cap due to the fact that people don't invest that much these days. It is normal for the value of coins to drop as bounty hunters are out dumping Day after day, but my advice will be for people to wait rather than dump. A whole lot depends on the potential of that coin. It is imperative to make research and know how valuable whatever token you have has the potential to become in the long run. The idea is to make massive profits not to settle for less, so rather than sell, just wait., The market will definitely go back up, sooner or later.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang
August 08, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

What is your idea?
If I become an investor, I will not buy token in this situation, but I will open position in dip price just in case the flash dump happens. But if I already have a token, which of course I am sure the future will be very good because I have bought it, I will still sell it. This is a great opportunity to sell and buy it again at the lowest price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
Yes, the current situation is not good, there are many icos out there, but only a few people invest in the project.
And well, i think that's normal for a coin to drop, because it means many people sell that. It seems that the investor or bounty hunters choose to sell the coin instead of holding it, and make the price drop if no one buys.
If i'm in that condition, i prefer to wait patiently. Because i don't really like selling my coins in low price, and it doesn't really matter for me to wait long until the price increase again and i can gain profits from selling it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
The market already bad position.Token prices goes down very long time, make a stabil position dont need to make new move. I think market will be increase and ı prefer to wait that time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
I think the best thing to do in this situation is to hold patiently and wait for the market to recover from the fall before you take any decision because if you sell in this condition, it will bring more loss but if you wait till the market recover, you will sell and earn reasonable profit.
Activity: 85
August 08, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
many of us lack the quality of patience . patience is the key to success , once I've waited more than a year to sell tokens
Activity: 52
August 08, 2018, 09:35:34 AM
All and all we cannot predict the future or the figure of the particular cryptocurrency or coin. so basically as per my point of view Tokens are or else less profitable or totally more profitable which we cannot even dream of so it's rare we gain a certain amount of figures which makes us particularly happy. compared to cryptocurrencies or coins these have a certain value which cannot turn into disappointment. so it's up to the person if he wants to HOLD OR SELL. patience is the key to everything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
when prices drop due to bounty hunters selling tokens, I will keep holding and wait for prices to rise again because if the ICO has a good project, the team will definitely work to develop its project so that the price of the tokens will go up
Activity: 90
August 08, 2018, 08:54:07 AM
The whole market goes down and all tokens are very cheap and they continue to decline ... we need to be patient and wait.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 08, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
Of course have to wait. Just do not sell because now it is not very profitable. I think now it is necessary to buy as much as possible. Or can wait until the price falls even lower and then buy. But I do not recommend selling now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
August 08, 2018, 08:46:43 AM
Come on, it's too late to sell your tokens! Now just wait for price remaining and pray for better future. I am also shocked by this outcome, but it is a reality and there is nothing to do with it
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 08, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

don't sell, that's what usually people say. i think it depends. selling is supposed to be the last thing you wanna do but if the market feels ill - why not?
Activity: 57
August 08, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
Everyone has different ideas, and most of them hold different altcoins. As a bounty hunter, I will retain most of the rewards, no matter how the market changes!
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 08:28:04 AM
Because of the current news background, the entire market of altcoins is flying down after bitcoin. This opens up a multiplicity of possibilities. For example, now you can buy coins that have fallen in price relative to bitcoin by 100% -200%.
After yesterday, the news that the decision about the ETF was postponed until September 30, the whole market led by bitcoin fell down, and I think this is not the end of the global  fall.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Actually i get one lesson , sir .. Sometime i Asking questions about why many famous coins chose Idex exchangers for the first listing of their project, and now my question is answered by the contents of the thread that you created, it turns out to see how many people are interested and how their coins are when in the market

It really is. Because there should be understanding how a token will behave on market
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 08, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
Because of the current news background, the entire market of altcoins is flying down after bitcoin. This opens up a multiplicity of possibilities. For example, now you can buy coins that have fallen in price relative to bitcoin by 100% -200%.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
The ultimate choice is left to you whether you want to hodl or sell when the coins you have decrease in prices. I think as every investor in general, you want to hodl when the project you are holding is declining in prices and you are suffering loss. Otherwise you sell. In my case, I will hold the coins I have as crypto is highly unstable and it goes down and up in no times. So I suggest holding.
Activity: 82
August 08, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
Perhaps this is a good time to look at potential ICO projects to buy at good prices and wait until the market recovers. With ICOs not feasible, it is probably best to sell them as soon as possible before it becomes worthless.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
I believe that many investors began to act more cunningly, they choose a project that they like, get acquainted with it, then wait when it starts to end. If you see that the project does not collect a soft cap, then investors are looking for another project. If it collects, then the investor waits for the project to enter the stock exchange and the cost reduction will begin. When the price falls 5-10 times, there is a purchase of tokens. After that, you can wait for the team to start working and this will bring everyone a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: