Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 79. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:03:12 AM
You tipically want to wait a while before selling if the token is in an uptrend. Just watch it closely to avoid getting caught in a dump. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
August 11, 2018, 03:58:32 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I'm sure everyone will prefer to wait rather than sell. to wait for the price of coins to rise and gain profits. Dont sell now. it's better to be patient until you get a profit rather than loss.

If the investor is so sure that this project will develop and has the potential for survival, is it not more profitable to sell in a falling market and buy a larger amount of these alcoins later at a cheaper price?
Activity: 253
August 11, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
If I look at it as an investment coin which is valuable. So, I have to be very careful with the coins that we have. If it is down, then the choice I've definitely hodl.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
August 11, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I'm sure everyone will prefer to wait rather than sell. to wait for the price of coins to rise and gain profits. Dont sell now. it's better to be patient until you get a profit rather than loss.
Activity: 171
August 11, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

IEX is the trading platform most hurtful to the value of the following token ico when listed here. Buy orders at exorbitant prices. Idex is a promising destination for healthy hands. Smiley
Of course, with the change of rules from the medium and large trading floor. They had to choose it to create a big volume before thinking of more quality trading floors.
You should hold if enough confidence and patience.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
Indeed the longer, I have noticed that more and more new token entry in the market. and the price is also down. This is a condition that is quite a concern. Hopefully this situation quickly passed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 03:46:30 AM
Personally, I do not participate in a projects ICO just for only profit. It takes my level of interest and love for the project for me to join their ICO. If you really like and believe in a project, then you don’t need to sell right away for fear of loosing your investments later.
Activity: 47
August 11, 2018, 03:44:41 AM
Go trading. Buy more when the price is cheaper.  Then hold until the price will increase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:42:01 AM
if I were you.
I prefer to wait to increase the amount for more money.
In crypto currency we need to wait for higher market value and we must approach trading in order not to lose money.
Activity: 67
August 11, 2018, 03:36:26 AM
If you are in a hasty mode or if you lose faith in crypto or if you have profits, then sell them. But if you want to play with big money, keep patience, wait till the market goes up again then make good money.
Activity: 94
August 11, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
If you do not have a solid heart. You sell can tether them. Concert to tether and hold.and when there's an upward trend you convert back.
As for me I hold my tokens no matter what
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 11, 2018, 03:31:34 AM
I do not sell received tokens. It seems to me that there is no point in selling them at very low prices. I hope that the market will go up.
Activity: 74
August 11, 2018, 03:30:29 AM
Yes all token are goes down!! Its because of bitcoin has low demand or in low of supply thats make investor changes there thougths!! Its natural thay would happen in market !! You need to wait for it if you want them to pump up youre token or coin you have just wait for it!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
August 11, 2018, 03:27:12 AM
There is no point in selling your tokens when the price goes down unless you want to enjoy some losses and continue the dump yet enrich the pockets of the potential buyers. It is always good to stay calm and not to spread any FUD during the bear market and wait patiently for the next rise in price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
I have pointed out before if you are not a trader then the only best option here is to hold. But if you like to speculate and take risks as well then you can buy at low then sell at highs. I have known some cryptopeers who excel in such craft you know trading cryptos is like their living.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 02:35:05 AM
It seems to me that people should already understand how to properly assess their risks, I hope that you could correctly learn to assess their positions, their stops, the whole situation with the correction clearly creates steel eggs
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
I think the holding is the best option on the cryptocurrency market at the moment. It doesn't make sense to sell your tokens with a huge loss, I think afther the correction we will see the growth of the market, so it will be a good time to sell useless tokens.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 02:32:38 AM
I think waiting is a better choice because if we sell now we lose, I always believe that the future of tokens will soon improve so waiting is certainly more appropriate for us to do.
Activity: 53
August 11, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
Wait until the price going up as the market will rise up very soon. The number of scammers and fake hunters is going high these times so the ICO's are facing some problems. But it will not last long.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
August 11, 2018, 02:27:46 AM
Wait if you strong to hold and not want lose your balance..if you afraid about blood bath market you sell it and you will get lose..i recommended to hold all..maybe untill december will back grow up again.now just not stable price of bitcoin..
Pages:
Jump to: