Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 81. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

if you want to leave crypto immediately, you can sell your coins at a low price like today. an investor will not sell coins at a low price, of course they will hold it. there is no way they are willing to lose money.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
Waiting is best option for selling your altcoin because price is too low, you have hold all your asset and wait until bitcoin or altcoin is growing up, maybe you need about one or two months for seing bitcoin or altcoin is going up. just wait when best moment bitcoin and altcoin will growing to higher price.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 10, 2018, 12:10:36 AM
Why most tokens goes down before their standing/reaching their goal..?
And how we can understand which project/token is best and not a scam...Nowadays, Most project dumps and do scam. For this, we can't even select a great project and work for them. Now, we have many tokens in our wallet but most of the tokens are dumped...How we can find great project?
[Expecting help from seniors.!]
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 12:10:08 AM
Yes market is bearish at the moment, but I believe in technology of blockchain rather than an individual project. I think this consolidation was needed to have people realize that it's not a get rick quick scheme and those who entered thinking of this have already left the market, which is good for the crypto going ahead.
Whether to wait or sell is one's personal call, if you entered the market without any strategy, then you're already at loss from the very first moment you've entered in it. You got to have a strategy in this crypto space.
Activity: 108
August 10, 2018, 12:08:01 AM
It depends on what you're planning on me, and I'll sell my tokens when I'm happy with the profits and of course, if not I'll stick with it.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
If a token goes down I think the best to do is to wait because if you are going to sell it in the market there’s a possibility of losing of it,
so just wait for the little bit of time to sell it to be profitable enough.
Activity: 364
August 09, 2018, 05:58:36 PM
if the project (team , concept , marketing , regular updates , etc.) seems good , I think it's better to wait than selling with a loss or no profit. market will be recovered soon noting is permanent
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
I believe that everyone should do a thorough analysis of what suits them, at least I believe in the project that I am now and I have decided to hodl the tokens that I have been given, I have gone further, and bought several in crex24, for a promotion that is now in the airdrop, but that is a decision of each, see what benefits more and what you need in the long or short term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 03:46:55 PM
i'm still lucky. i bought ethereum 2016 for $2.16. now i still have a good profit. but i would hold all my tokens. in the future the courses will go up again and many people will make profit again and also be happy. i think at the end of the year we will see better prices again
Activity: 295
August 09, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
I think if the altcoins goes down much better to wait because its a normal and dont panic. Your key to success is patience.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
August 09, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Hard times have come. If the cost of the tokens is critical for you, sell it.
copper member
Activity: 107
August 09, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
I think you should wait for the price to increase so that you can get a higher profit. you can regret later on if you sell your coins cheap and you lose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
Now there is no point in selling tokens at a very low price, because the market is going down and your tokens are depreciating. I hope that soon the growth will begin and we will have a good opportunity to sell the tokens at a high price.
yeah, if you want to get a loss there is nothing wrong to sell when the price is down, Cheesy but if you want to get a profit we have to hold back and be patient waiting for the price to rise and reach a good point, then we can sell it.
cut lose is on of strategy in trading. maybe it's hard to do, but you must do it to reduce your lose
if your coin doesnt have future, then youre better to sell it
    I do not like this strategy. I prefer the other: hold. Why buy different altcoins to take from the top 10. They will definitely give a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I don't sell. Why work at a loss, what is the need to sell everything when it has not yet grown?! The main thing in investments is patience and time!!! These are the most important enemies and rivals of any investor. Since not all are tested by time. Therefore, not all investors are successful!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
Now there is no point in selling tokens at a very low price, because the market is going down and your tokens are depreciating. I hope that soon the growth will begin and we will have a good opportunity to sell the tokens at a high price.
yeah, if you want to get a loss there is nothing wrong to sell when the price is down, Cheesy but if you want to get a profit we have to hold back and be patient waiting for the price to rise and reach a good point, then we can sell it.
cut lose is on of strategy in trading. maybe it's hard to do, but you must do it to reduce your lose
cut lose can indeed be your trading choice,
but it's better to hold and wait for the price to rise again when you buy
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
When a token goes down there could be factors that caused it some of this factors could be spreading of false unfavorable information which causes massive sale and reduced prices but the coin is actually good.  So my philosophy is am man that is down fears no fall once a coin is down I wait and anticipate the best possible outcome
Activity: 21
August 09, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
i did hold my token because market are down, again market would high, so should be hold your token.
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
I think that when you raise the price of a token, you need to buy it. And with high values, try it. Zbes all is logical. Just do not rush or you need to rush it is you choice. I would buy a token.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
August 09, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
I think if you believe on it you should buy this ,if ever you have a chance to buy in the dip price ,i think you should do to buy it before you will regret after it will recover with the increases of price,like now i am buying some ethereum because its price was getting to dump so i would`nt let it be past without buying it.
Pages:
Jump to: