Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 85. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 17
August 08, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Actually i get one lesson , sir .. Sometime i Asking questions about why many famous coins chose Idex exchangers for the first listing of their project, and now my question is answered by the contents of the thread that you created, it turns out to see how many people are interested and how their coins are when in the market
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 08, 2018, 04:47:32 AM
Wait don't sell because this just a temporary issues facing crypto market in general, thing will still be okay soon in few months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:44:42 AM
I think we will wait for a favorable price, because for us it will also make a good profit, seeing that the development of altcoin prices is also increasing.
August 08, 2018, 04:43:58 AM
When tokens are goes down and you sell of course you are losing money.. Why in the hell people want to lose their money ?? Unless you have some urgent needs and fast money, sell is the last thing you need to do. Just wait a littler longer until it bounce back..
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 08, 2018, 04:41:48 AM
I would say that this is depending on every each person here, it depends on what things you need or want to achieve with your cryptocurrency involvement. If it's just a instant profit, just sell and enjoy your money earnings.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
in theory, of course we know that when it comes down, then we'd better hodl. However, in practice, depending on your needs. If the coin comes down, you need the funds, it's no problem to sell. Unless indeed still have the funds to meet their needs.
Activity: 62
August 08, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
if I think it's better we still be patient waiting for you until the price rises again. if I sell now it is an act that is bodah. because the price dropped is not the time to sell but it's time to buy bro .
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 11:39:44 PM
Although the market goes down, it will somehow manage to recover the price and this time you will decide to whether hold or sell your tokens because it will goes down again after the recovery
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 11:11:19 PM
For me i should hodl my token.. when its price are pump , i go to sell it.. because we never predict when the token was increased their price but we should hodl it for long time, and i'm sure it has a good profit in near future..
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 10:42:21 PM
In my opinion, if you do not need money to turn around, hold the altcoin and choose a target. In the opposite case, you should sell immediately, when prices fall to the bottom, buy back.
Activity: 219
August 07, 2018, 10:39:58 PM
altcoin prices are dropping shock, it's going to drop again when the BTC down to 4k $. But all of my capital was stuck at the $ 10k BTC, now I have no money to buy coin
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
I do not see any sense in selling my tokens if they fall because of the general fall of the crypto-currency market. This is a general market movement and if the market continues to rise, then the tokens will also grow in value. To sell still makes sense at the beginning of the fall of the token, so that then, when this token, or other crypto currency, will fall much in price, buy them already for the same amount a larger amount. And when the token has already fallen significantly in price, there is no sense in selling it in the price floor area.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 10:23:30 PM
Hold and wait is a definite choice to do to our tokens when the market goes down. It doesn't mean we're going to lose interest on them, let us just put them into rest and make it ripe until its harvest time in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 07, 2018, 10:21:35 PM
For me what should I do for my token are depend on how the community & developer relationship are. If the dev can make good relationship & communication with them, I'll still hold mine no matter what the current situation are.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
August 07, 2018, 10:10:39 PM
I always hate ERC20 tokens,
This token has no bright future, and eliminates the meaning of actual decentralization
I have never bought ERC20 tokens in the market, because it is too risky
Activity: 102
August 07, 2018, 09:56:16 PM
Some altcoin that has its full potential does not worth selling when the price goes down, you don't need to rush, hold your coins and let's the best time come for you
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 09:54:38 PM
sell and buy cheaper. don't sell when you're panic but sell to expect to get the cheapest price.
but the most important thing is to be ready under any circumstances.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:36:58 PM
if ico is good and has a brilliant idea don't sell it in my opinion if it goes up you will regret it, just wait
Activity: 73
August 07, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
When the crypto total market cap is going down and not just a specific cryptocurrency, I believe it is common sense to just Hodl, hold the tokens so as to ride the next bullish wave.
The market is taking a beating right now so all projects ate feeling the effects.
August 07, 2018, 09:27:52 PM
The current market situation right now is unlikable for us investors. All of the coins In the market has full down more than 1/5 of its true price. Although it has affect us but I think we don't need to panic selling. The wisest move is to buy while the prices are quite low.
Pages:
Jump to: