Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 80. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:53:07 AM
The price is going down because of some bad people who hack people's coins. But this will not last long. BTC and crypto world will rise to the pinnacle in a few years. So I will hold up for that.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 01:40:38 AM
I recommend to wait and wait this moment, in my opinion, the situation will soon stabilize. The market is on the verge of reversal, I expect that growth will start in September.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
It is very hard to decide especially if you have a lot of crypto holdings plus you notice that the market is going down. If you are a bounty hunter and doesn't want to lose anything then probably you will understand the sentiment of those who sell their tokens right away they heard that there is a counterpart value for that. Although it is advantageous on other holders who will really wait for the token to reach moon and gain more than those who will sell right away. The risk is high but the possibility to gain more is also high provided you know what kind of project that you are trying to invest with.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:16:52 AM
It was always difficult for me to decide what to do with the received tokens. But now I mostly sell everything at once as I'm afraid of losing any profit.
Activity: 322
August 10, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
If the token goes down in the market then it is your choice if you dump or simply just hold your tokens for a period of time ,until such time the downfall of token price in the market will finally goes back to its greenish form, if you can wait for this period then you can hold on but if you are in need,you could also sell those tokens.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
It all depends on what decision you make. For example, if you are sure that the price will fall further, then sell and buy again when the price is lower. If you don't know what to do, just wait. The market is about to go up.
Activity: 90
August 10, 2018, 08:14:14 AM
If a token goes down I think the best to do is to wait because if you are going to sell it in the market there’s a possibility of losing of it,
so just wait for the little bit of time to sell it to be profitable enough.

This is the most logical way of doing things. You're better off waiting for the price to come back up. Depending on the project and the reputation of the token, it would be just a matter of time. I would suggest though to re-evaluate the token. Because if it doesn't seem to be working out, maybe you can wait until it goes back to its normal price, then sell.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
August 10, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
The current market situation right now is unlikable for us investors. All of the coins In the market has full down more than 1/5 of its true price. Although it has affect us but I think we don't need to panic selling. The wisest move is to buy while the prices are quite low.
That's true we don't need to panic if the market for now goes down.
Actually it was the best for us also because we can buy some low price of coins in the market and holding it until the price be back again.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 08:08:41 AM
Under what circumstances did you open a position? And at what price did you buy the asset? It depends on the asset whether to sell it or hold on to it. But again, there alway are two sides of the scenario.
Activity: 132
August 10, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
The act that-tokens are going down mean the value of these coins are taking a dip, and that there are chances that you will sell cheap, The question is, why sell cheap yet you can wait for better  days to come, when you can sell at a higher price, patience is the value here, just hold on to the coins and sell when the market recovers coz it ill recover
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 03:33:59 AM
I think you just hold your coins for a few months and you will see different results, most bounty hunters always sell coins they get shortly after they are distributed and it's very bad.
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
You have to be patient, all the tokens are down.

We'd better not sell when the market goes down, which will just lose more money and hold on long term until the market recovers again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 03:18:38 AM
It all depends on the project, you can not say unequivocally. I believe that soon a significant growth of the whole market awaits us and there is no sense in selling coins if you are ready to wait and believe in growth. Yes, you have a chance to buy these coins cheaper if the market falls even lower, but it's unsafe and you can lose your money!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
it would be foolish to sell coins at the moment, since the price has practically reached the minimum I advise not to panic and invest while there is a favorable time then by the end of the year when the growth will go you will be pleased and well
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
if do you are sure the price will go down,yes  sell and then buy ico much  cheaper ,but i recomand you to wait till the market will be on the bull market trend.
Activity: 167
August 10, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
better wait. investors have put some nets at the price they want. if you sell it now. you will loss.
behave like an investor. do not sell coins too quickly, if the price of the coin has not reached the price of ico.
Activity: 80
August 10, 2018, 02:49:24 AM
No matter what coin you buy, you must watch Bitcoin. The price trend of Bitcoin will directly affect all coins, so I can't give you the answer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 10, 2018, 02:35:45 AM
Whenever the price of a potential coin goes down, it is rather smart to buy more of that coin than to continue the dump. With every good coin, irrespective of the dip it may experience, the market will still recover.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 02:32:06 AM
the decision to sell or hold a coin is only you who can decide. if you feel the price of the coin is high, then you can sell it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
Lower prices Bo most assets most likely you will not see, so it makes sense to close these positions I do not see. Averaging-averaging and averaging again.
Pages:
Jump to: