Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 89. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 21
August 05, 2018, 01:05:53 PM
Wait or sell, It depends on project/coin that you invest in it. For long term investment, you have to analyze the project in detail, whether the project offers really good structured concept, has a good use case, is supported by large community and/or serious companies etc. For short term investment, there are many situations and criteria that you as investor need to take into consideration.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
Many people are selling their token in a low price because they're panic. The best way to avoid a big amount of money is to wait and trust your coin.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
I have this token from bounty in which it goes down like 80% and I am still holding it. I already gamble it to this 80% decreased so why should I not take the risk of holding it until.it goes up or it will.continue to goes down. I don't mind anymore as I earned this from signature campaign I didn't invest. I think investors have different view because the money they invested came from their pocket.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
August 05, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
It all depends on your project and your investor base. In the current market conditions, most investors won't wait and sell your tokens to stop further loss. On the other hand, it may be a good idea to hold it if a project is close to a working product or some important updates.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
if you don't know a little bit abiut the holding it is okay but as a user. holding is do if you want an big earnings. you must set a target price so when the market are going up then sell the tokens .
Activity: 58
August 05, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

If you need to make great profits for your venture then you need to have parcel of tolerance in you without it,  you cannot get it. Holding dependably requires the great time in light of the fact that over the time each ICO venture that made upto the exchanger will get achievement gradually as the group continues taking a shot at the task. On the off chance that they are entirely great at it then you will see speedier outcome and in the event that they are moderate then you will see moderate climb however beyond any doubt shot. But I suggest holding it for you to be prepared of what's coming im the near future.
Activity: 105
August 05, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
i think as an investor, cutloss an ico's token is the worst thing you can do. if the token didn't get ico price, you should hold until it hit good exchange or cmc
Activity: 252
August 05, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
balances in crypto currencies market are changing again. The change in the price of bitcoin is changing the dominance rate. the subcoins charts are affected negatively. This is temporary. So  you  do not sell.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 05, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
My opinion is to wait for market green if you want to get profit and more over if you have enough balance to buy more coins at low prices then it's a great chance to get more profit and if not then simply wait for market green
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
There are a lot of them, because everyone sees this as a big benefit and they want to steal money. They earn dishonestly and this is not very pleasant on their part. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
August 05, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
Wait for one or two month..if nothing increase price..sell it..primary i will sell all my token when their price is over than ico price..but if under ico price i will hold it for one or two month..never hold for long time
Activity: 133
August 05, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
Now in this time crypto market is down, so it is time to invest instead of sell. we should take risk to invest or make a coin. After a few time the sign of the price of Altcoin and other crypto market, you should believe on it and in the time only one thing is required that is patience
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 12:09:41 PM
  I think that at the moment I would leave a small part of the tokens, and the rest was transferred to bitcoin, in my opinion it's safer in this market. There is a chance that you can lose much more. Probably, you can even sell a small part.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
August 05, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

After the ICO ends, token will go market and the price goes down. That's no problem at all, because token price, when the platform isn't ready yet, is just speculation from traders. Tokensale contributors should not expect for a short-term invenstment, or money flipping. They should wait the platfrom to fully launched and after that they may know the real result of their investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

well, if you bought and the coin started to fall, it is better to sell at a stop loss and wait for the lower price
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 11:55:54 AM
Always look at the prospects of the project, if you see that the project has the potential for development and application in people's lives, then why not leave some of the tokens you received, the rest can be sold at a good rate and try to buy it cheaper.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 05, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
If the token goes down , you should hold it to earn more profit or back your capital.
A lot of people who are selling their token if goes down because the token that they hold is not potential to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
I think the hold is the best option for everyone now. Because now the price of all is very low but after a few months the price will be rise up again. So don't panic just hold your the market will boom green.
I think keep ICO tokens is really risky.  I just keep the tokens that I think it really has potential and will sell the the rest to buy another safer coin such as the coin in top 20. Maybe I cannot have the best profit but it will be more safer. I have worked hard to have it so I want my money to be safe
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
It's better to wait a while so that the token value increases. I think this decline is part of a natural event. There will be a time when the market will increase again. So you can get a satisfactory amount of profit when the market has experienced price increases.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
My idea is this. You do not need to sell the tokens, but keep them until the last because over the years it can reach several thousand dollars, and this is a very tangible amount. After all, the cue ball did not immediately become bitkoynom. There was originally a project, I emphasize the successful one with its crypt, and now it's how much it costs a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: