Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 91. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
if this situation appear, then you should be holding it till there price goes up again and sell them immediately if it recover its loss.
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
I will save my coins when I buy them at a higher price and I also recommend that you do the same as I did. Every year there is always a lower price and then goes up, and I have no doubt that this year will be the same.

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 08:12:27 AM
According to many news reports, if Bitcoin continues to fall to 6600, it will be a long term downtrend from now until next year  Embarrassed

This may well be. But I would not trust any predictions. Now everyone is talking about the fall and tomorrow bitcoin unexpectedly for everyone will grow. Just be ready for anything.
Activity: 93
August 05, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
When the price is down patiently you'll have to wait for the price to bounce back again and sell the coins. As an investor you want to earn a bigger profit thats why its better to wait than to sell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
According to many news reports, if Bitcoin continues to fall to 6600, it will be a long term downtrend from now until next year  Embarrassed
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 05:36:59 AM
I think that bitcoin will continue to fall and tokens will become cheaper. Therefore, we must sell now to minimize our losses. Over the last week, bitcoin has fallen in price by 1000 dollars and the fall has not stopped.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
August 05, 2018, 05:10:22 AM
For me, when token goes down, of course I should have to wait until the market price goes up. It is improper for me to sell my tokens even if it decreases. Because my goal is to gain big profit. So, I should have to wait until it recovers and increases. Because, I believe that in every investment, patience is needed. And also, you must read the white paper regularly in order for you to know the updates.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 04:41:52 AM
If you sell your tokens at a downtime, you would be in loss, every token that goes down has every tendency to rise, as long as it's a token with good potetials
gng
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
if you know its a good project why sell in a loss. i just wait with the tokens to skyrocket. I can give you an example i got MVL tokens for bounty. it got listed on idex around 30% of the ico price and after 1 month did like 12x. who sold before got a loss and those who hold went big.
Activity: 71
August 05, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
For me wait until the price of token goes up. So you can profit by selling it in high price. Just be patience its the best way to make more money you want.
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 03:34:06 AM
I think you should hold and watch the market until prices will go up or if you need money and you think price will never go up then you can sell afterall it is your money you have to take decision yourself.
I am also holding few tokens from the last 8 months and still planinng to hold for another 4 to 5 months.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
August 05, 2018, 02:42:55 AM
Now such a situation on the market that almost all the coins are falling in price. I do not see the point of selling them now. Yes, if I sell, I can earn about $ 3000. But I do not want this, I do not have much of that amount. I will hope for growth by the end of the year and then look at the situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 05, 2018, 02:39:53 AM
It will be better to sell all of ypur token before it getting worthless, there is no certain future for altcoin which is not popular. I only hold bitcoin and ETH for long term investment. Holding altcoin is very risky.
I do not agree with you. Yes, the most stable coins to invest its Bitcoin and Ethereum, but there are a lot of good altcoins on the market. You shouldn`t sell your coins, because now the market is low, but I`m sure that in the soon future market will be recovered. So you need to hold for a long-term. Moreover, you can buy some good coins because of low prices.
Indeed, what you say is certainly true if we talk about the most stable coins to invest, obviously it is bitcoin and ethereum,
and I think with market conditions like this I suggest to keep holding it because if we sell it it might hurt us
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
It will be better to sell all of ypur token before it getting worthless, there is no certain future for altcoin which is not popular. I only hold bitcoin and ETH for long term investment. Holding altcoin is very risky.
I do not agree with you. Yes, the most stable coins to invest its Bitcoin and Ethereum, but there are a lot of good altcoins on the market. You shouldn`t sell your coins, because now the market is low, but I`m sure that in the soon future market will be recovered. So you need to hold for a long-term. Moreover, you can buy some good coins because of low prices.
Activity: 81
August 04, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

For me, holding tokens is the best thimg to do. I believe that the market will not remain in that situation for another years. In time, the market will recover and may yield to higher prices. The person with more patience has the ability to gain more profit. Be patient.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:20:58 PM
Well, holding a coin is just like saving money on banks only that the interest income is way way bigger than in actual bank savings. However, strategy differ from one person to another because there are some who just want to have fast return of their investment. Whichever works for you, both are still income generating.
Activity: 102
August 04, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
It's always the best thing to sell your tokens, when the price is up, this is always at the first moment, but no one can predict the future of altcoin, I will advise to wait, till there is satisfying price
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
August 04, 2018, 08:27:32 PM
usually tokens are worth selling when the first one is on the market. and slid down afterwards. so I thought it was good to sell at the beginning, before prices dropped further ...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 08:08:30 PM
Keep calm, like the saying you've heard before  patience is a virtue do not panic of the token goes down it is usually happen before the price is lower and lower but next week or month it will rise up again if you sell it now it can cause a regrets in the future because the price goes up again.               
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 08:02:14 PM
When token goes down ,the best thing to do is to aquire more, and wait for the price to rise so that when you sell,you will definitely be in profit but when you sell when price is low,you are at a loss
Pages:
Jump to: