Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 90. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:38:59 AM
If the price of tokens decreases, you analyze the coin and research and it depends on your coin. If the coin has a potiencial just hold and wait until the pump price and the coin is no potiencial just sell and buy again another coin.
Activity: 28
August 05, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
I'm holding my tokens. I do not think selling them at this time is a good idea.
Keep until 10k $ bitcoin I will sell
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
The coin drops from 5% -7% every day and loads my account too. Really waiting for the miracle at the end of this year.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

You can rest assured you the large investors, the shark never loss. They can dump the price down low to the level of no idea and will buy at lower prices. When the market recovers, or people have depressed they will start to pump. At that time, is when they start to discharge.
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
After a very long time, the market has risen again. If you have patience, then it is better to wait. But It depends upon your circumstance. what kind of tokens you have? If the project is prospective with a strong team. Better to hold it. if you need money urgently then you can sell half of the coin. For me, holding or waiting is the best strategy for good return.
Activity: 51
August 05, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
Jeto's out of hand. Sell it when you get up with your wife. You should check the intervals well. What we need to do is follow the graph. Money market cover to draw attention to the money market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 05, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
I have these two thoughts:
Sell tokens that have not increased their price since some time.
Holding the tokens of those projects that are still being developed and that promise to give a good product and therefore the price of the token acquires a good value and price.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
if you feel that by selling it now has got a profit, for me it's no problem to sell it. the price of the token is not predictable at all, when you hold it usually the price will drop.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
Personally if you think that prices will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while if you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that prices will fall, then just wait for the market will not always fall, what is important you have patience that will get the maximum benefit

Don't let panic get the best from you and be patient. Come back and look at the graph before, those who panic sell as long as the price drops always ends up regretting when the price will go back up and find a pretty good price

And I think they can only be patient for a few months if it reaches the end of this year but all of these price tokens are still very low so I think there are no investors who want to stay longer
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
If you sell their value now, it will backfire. If you sell at a lower price, you will lose more. If you have decided to leave encryption for ever, sell all your tokens now. But if you have future encryption plan, you'd better wait until the value is stable or increased. According to the history of encryption, they always pull down.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 05, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
definitely need to wait, it's worth it. What's there to think about in principle? Everything is the same as before. We have been watching this for a long time. So far nothing new. but I hope that everything will soon stabilize and the price will go up in all the cryptocurrency and we will be able to get our profit
Activity: 204
August 05, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Before taking the decision to sell or hold the coins. I need to see the potential of these coins and prices when entering the stock market. If these coins have entered the stock market and the high cost, of course, I would sell it. But if the price of the coin doesn't match the expectations of the price is very low. And it should I hold it because it will be better.
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
I will start by saying any project that thinks listing the project on the idex to allow the weak hands to sell off is not confident about the project they are building, good project normally have huge demand from the community, kickcity as a project I don't really see any need for it to be on the blockchain? to me the project don't have any value and people will dump such project
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
Yesterday I wanted to sell all altcoins and to start all over again. But I didn't sell and today i see green positions. Everything changes, if you believe in tokens - wait and buy while it very cheap.
Activity: 632
August 05, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
i wait. but if i'm broke af, i sell Sad
copper member
Activity: 308
August 05, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I think you should wait because bitcoin is becoming stable so after that alts will rise again.
Activity: 361
August 05, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
When you see a long way, it must be a good buy signal. Do not ask any questions, because there are many novice on bitcointalk. Just buy around the main support, when other people shout and sell. Do not buy, if you can not afford to lose, but if you choose a good asset, then you will be fine in the long run.
Activity: 276
August 05, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
IF it is not that urgent that you need some cash, then i recommend that you shouldhold or wait for the tokens to go up once again before selling it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
According to many news reports, if Bitcoin continues to fall to 6600, it will be a long term downtrend from now until next year  Embarrassed

This may well be. But I would not trust any predictions. Now everyone is talking about the fall and tomorrow bitcoin unexpectedly for everyone will grow. Just be ready for anything.
It is diffrent to predict the price and predict the market move. It is okay to do research where market is going. And yes, probably market is still crashing and in the biggest loses are ICO coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
When the bounty hunter rush to sell cheap. then hold it and wait for the right time when Ascension comes and with it recently was able to get satisfactory results. sell cheap will not be able to suffice and make the work becomes visible. Rush won't give you maximum results.
Pages:
Jump to: