Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 94. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:26:10 AM
For me i usually sell my tokens and wait for the deepest.
then i will buy back at the rate and hold it.
that is one way to increase our token numbers.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
If you lose profit dont sell but if you gain go sell if you want for me you set goals so wait for the price the you goal if youre a holder just hold till your goal price goes on
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
I would advise to hold only if the project is promising, has a good team, moves along the road map and fulfills promises to the community. If this is not - then it's worth thinking about selling.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
This is space is unpredictable. If you are already decided to leave crypto for good, then sell all your tokens right now. But if you have plans in crypto for the future, better to wait until the value is stabilize or increases.
Activity: 560
August 04, 2018, 06:09:16 AM
It all depends on the project. If the project is good then I will wait, as in the long term good projects will bring you good profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 04, 2018, 06:07:06 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

The best thing to do during this kind of situation is to hodl. Panicking won't help us make the right decisions but might just lead us to uncertain circumstances. It is better to hodl and wait for the best time to sell if you would want to maximize your gain rather than selling during this dip.
But for the up and down trend of tokens or cryptocurrency is normal. Because the cryptoworld has a downtrend and all the red tokens panic and I think it's about how long your patience is. I truly believe that cryptoworld and the market will soon recover.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

The best thing to do during this kind of situation is to hodl. Panicking won't help us make the right decisions but might just lead us to uncertain circumstances. It is better to hodl and wait for the best time to sell if you would want to maximize your gain rather than selling during this dip.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 05:59:17 AM
when the market price situation is unstable, it will certainly affect the ICO project. if I become an investor, I will be more patient and wait until the situation returns, no need to rush and panic by selling quickly. while waiting for time to answer the situation.
Activity: 132
August 04, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
You better wait for it, the situation will get worse if you sell it. Jump in the market is temporary, wait until the price starts to recover. Waiting is the best way to give you a lot of profits now, until the crypto market selling price starts to recover. Be patient and wait, because those who wait will be appreciated. I believe that you have a lot of experience about the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 05:16:42 AM
It's totally depend on you if you think price will fall more then you can sell and again grab on low price but I will suggest you should hold I'm holding my coins for long term.
Agreed. If you have collected a portfolio, there is no need to risk and try to make it more profitable. For the sake of a small benefit, you can lose everything.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 04, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
We need to wait until the tokens grow to at least the ICO price.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 05:07:41 AM
It's totally depend on you if you think price will fall more then you can sell and again grab on low price but I will suggest you should hold I'm holding my coins for long term.
Activity: 13
August 04, 2018, 05:05:14 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Well for me the best and effective wait once that the token goes down is to hold it firmly because once you sell it immediately it will give you less profit or even you get lose with that situation but if you will hold it firmly there is a big tendency that it will rise again and recover from its lose you just need to have more patience in waiting.
Yes to me I think that that if the price has already gone lower then there is no use to sell your token, you should try to hold your bitcoin and not to sell it, I am hopeful that very soon all the cryptos currencies prices will start increasing and will soon reach to their previous highest price.
Activity: 61
August 03, 2018, 09:11:03 PM
When the bear market, I prefer to hold .
Activity: 77
August 03, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
Your quick sale can only bring you a loss . And the unjustified loss of your investment .
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 03, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
Now the whole market is in the red zone, so this time is not the best time to sell tokens. I adhere to the tactics of hold. I am sure that when the market will grow, the tokens received from the ICO will also grow.

Yes, we should find the right time when to sell our tokens for the best price. If the market is not in the good correction then hodl it and grab the opportunity to buy some rather than to sell our tokens which is not profitable moves. What we really need is to have enough patience in order to reach our set target of profits when bull market comes.
Activity: 62
August 03, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Of course ,if you don't have coins ,it's worth waiting and holding . If you sell your investment in panic, you may lose . Be patient . The end of the year will be better .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 07:44:05 PM
I'm tired of these falls, I no longer have the nerves to watch it every day. I'm just going to keep all my coins for a long time, and I'm sure a few of them will be shot - and they will give serious growth. And I'm sure these few coins will pay off all my expenses.
Activity: 155
August 03, 2018, 07:43:15 PM
Most people will advice you on what to do now that the coins are constantly losing value. But in the long run you will bear the outcome of your decision all alone so be. Careful on the kind of advices you take in as it will be only you getting affected in the long run. Selling now will only mean that you make losses on the coins as the market value is low, you are better off holding on to them till the market recovers
I agree with your statement. The decision to sell or buy tokens must be based on the inspection itself, because everyone certainly has different interests.
Activity: 672
August 03, 2018, 07:37:25 PM
Who cares ? Price token will grow up in the future, each token has the opportunity to develop and there are no tokens that have a high value at the beginning of their debut or in the development process. all we need to do is support the tokens we have, I believe the team will have a spirit if they get a positive feeling from us
Pages:
Jump to: