Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 92. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
If the token goes down, of course you have to be patient and wait even longer. or you can buy more tokens. There must be an increase in the future. You only need to be patient and not panic if there is a decline. Because if you panic then you will be a person who is in a hurry in making decisions. So wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:44:29 PM
just wait, because if you sell it now it means you will experience a huge loss.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 07:40:05 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

When the token goes down in value,all you need to do is to wait because if you sell at the monent,it will result to huge loss.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
August 04, 2018, 07:02:35 PM
I think you have to wait for it, at least until the ICO price is reached. Otherwise, it means you have a loss right? You must also be active in monitoring the development of tokens and subsequent plans from the development team. So that you will get reinforcement whether the token will rise or get worse.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 06:56:17 PM
Token really keep going down and down, one wonder if we will ever get out of this situation. A whole lots of people are selling off their hard earned token so that they won't loose all. But the best advice I can give at this present moment is that we should wait and hold and NOT sale now.

yes, the best options now is increase our patience to get a better sell price,,
thats for investors and supporters wich mean a bounty hunters,,
remember investors make an investments with their money and bounty hunters invest their time to suport the projects
regards
Certainly, i agree with you guys. I also believe that waiting is the best thing to now, the best is yet to come. Lers just wait because nearly this year i know coins will rise just like bitcoin. Lets just be patient on our coins, the more we wait the higher our profit will be.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 06:52:57 PM
Majority of the tokens were experiencing a much bigger fall in value. Users who has been holding with the expectation of a price increase will be encountering a big loss if they intend to sell by now and the patience they had till date expecting growth goes wasted. So, better is to hold for a little till the market gets recovered.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
I think it's stupid to sell it right now, it's better to be patient. Go back and look at past schedules, those that panic sells during crashes always end up regretting it.A little patience is needed.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
August 04, 2018, 06:44:05 PM
Token really keep going down and down, one wonder if we will ever get out of this situation. A whole lots of people are selling off their hard earned token so that they won't loose all. But the best advice I can give at this present moment is that we should wait and hold and NOT sale now.

yes, the best options now is increase our patience to get a better sell price,,
thats for investors and supporters wich mean a bounty hunters,,
remember investors make an investments with their money and bounty hunters invest their time to suport the projects
regards
copper member
Activity: 546
August 04, 2018, 06:24:55 PM
Activity: 119
August 04, 2018, 06:20:53 PM
I will wait until the price rises before I sell it to get more profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 05:34:26 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

As for me, I didn't manage to sell in April, that's why I have to wait cause I don't see the point in selling in the falling market! If you do, tell me, please, maybe I'm mistaken. I prefer to purchase some coins if I have the ability.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
August 04, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
I don't like both options actually. But for me waiting is more reasonable because it leaves us hope that the token may grow one day.
There is always some Chance that in future tokes/ coins will go up cause on our market it is normal that prices are having their pumps and downs so being patient is the golden clue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 04, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
If the project is really worthy and interesting, then it is worth keeping tokens. But if the project does not inspire confidence, then you can sell tokens and transfer money into promising tokens.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
shares of the Amazon fell from $ 106 to $ 10 in 1999-2001 years, and now the Amazon stock is worth $ 1800. Hold! Soon the red market will end and we will
Activity: 319
August 04, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
I don't like both options actually. But for me waiting is more reasonable because it leaves us hope that the token may grow one day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
Wait, be patient, or even better, buy new coins to maximize the falling prices. When it rises again, resell it and im sire you would get lots and lots of profits and you would be glad you invested.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

It is not about goes up or down, but it is about how good is your ICO. If your ICO project is good, the team always doing roadmap accordingly,
but the tokens goes down, then you dont need to worry and sell it. Just hold it until the real price comes.
Activity: 640
August 04, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
I think all depends on the project. If you know it's a perspective one, then you can just keep in for a long time. If you are not sure will this project run well in future or you think it will scam, then better to sell coins. If you don't know for sure, you can always sell 50% of tokens and hold another 50% for long term.
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
when the price of the token goes down it is better to hold and see the progress of the project whether it still has good development so that we can determine whether to sell or hold it
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
If you are willing to wait a few months, then you can leave these coins. But I think that the market will continue to fall in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: