Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 3. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 864
Merit: 284
October 04, 2018, 08:31:04 AM
From the beginning of the year until now I have not seen any projects whose coin prices are above ico prices after entering the market. Maybe because the price of bitcoin dropped a lot of ico which I think failed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 06:38:14 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Falling prices, it's not always bad news, there are such falls that it is even gaining popularity, and after its further development will be very popular in its circle and even developed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
Yes, there are now many ICOs that are traded at a fairly low price, lower than the ICO's, so some investors investing in the ICO are gradually giving up because they are not profitable when the coin is given away. change.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 04, 2018, 03:31:58 AM
In this year, there are many coin prices if it has entered the exchange experiencing a very deep decline.
but if you are indeed an investor in the ICO, do not ever think that you can quickly gain profits in the ICO because what we are trying to build from the ICO is a strong foundation for a better future.
there is no investment with a short time but all must begin slowly.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 04, 2018, 03:17:46 AM
yes, mostly prices of token falls after ICO because lots of investors and bounty hunters are dumping the tokens because they are afraid that they will be left holding and the price goes cheaper and cheaper and bringing them huge loss, but if you really have faith in your tokens then hold it, not all ICO are bad, there are still some that will surely earn you larger profit in the long run.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Yes, mostly of my tokens are prices is fall. But i dont mind it because i know this token i hold will be more profitable if i hold this for a long term. I will patiently waiting for the price to rise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 02:10:05 AM
Not only with one coin, but there are also many other coins facing the same situation in the market. So it is good to buy if you find a potential project in the market because once they start developing you will see the price starts increasing again.
Factors due to bonuses and bounties in my opinion are things that make tokens when open markets face huge price reductions plus the price of bitcoin also decreased
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 04, 2018, 01:47:02 AM
And why do you need such coins, now in connection with the bear market they have become a great many. The price of tokens after entering the market falls due to the influence of other coins and speculative actions, so there is no surprise. But in the future, all investors begin to sell them, as a result they make them almost dead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 09:32:59 PM
It is always happen since januari 2018, mean in this year is very different with 2016 - 2017 which coin from ICO always moon after listing on exchange
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 03, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
As a rule, coins after ISO fall in price. No need to blame bounty hunters for everything. Their interest rate on the total volume of tokens is only 15%. Many large investors, having received a bonys in ICO, are playing to dump, and  that later they can buy more coins by low price.This is a common practice.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
October 03, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
All due to the fact that in recent years, more and more fraudulent ICO, the teams of these projects sell their own tokens when they enter the exchange.

I am 100% agree with that.

All of "teams" (lot of times only 1-2 people behind the projects) sell their own tokens when they get listed on exchanges..

And the ICO investors react like this too so price go down and if you have "lucky" people will use this token for pump and dump..
Activity: 812
October 03, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Because of panic selling of other that's why after the coin go to trade in the market instead they buy it they choose to sell it. And that's a very wrong move because of impatience sometimes they lose the opportunity to make a good profit or earnings.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 12:28:39 AM
All due to the fact that in recent years, more and more fraudulent ICO, the teams of these projects sell their own tokens when they enter the exchange.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 02, 2018, 11:30:05 PM
I bought many coin long time ago and now I lost 9/10 my portfolio so it's not just effect on ICO token. It's effect on all other coin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Not only with one coin, but there are also many other coins facing the same situation in the market. So it is good to buy if you find a potential project in the market because once they start developing you will see the price starts increasing again.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
October 02, 2018, 11:04:34 PM
It seems like this is a common thing where at the beginning of the ico coin going into the exchange, the price will definitely drop below ico's price and prices will rise after some time after the bounty hunters sell their coins or investors who deliberately sell bonuses from what they can at the time of selling the token.
Smiley but I still dont know why price can fall down to 1/10 ICO price. is it because their bonus too much so they don't care about price anymore. checkout DAV ICO. ICO price 0.7$ and now 0.07$
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
October 02, 2018, 09:54:59 PM
It seems like this is a common thing where at the beginning of the ico coin going into the exchange, the price will definitely drop below ico's price and prices will rise after some time after the bounty hunters sell their coins or investors who deliberately sell bonuses from what they can at the time of selling the token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 02, 2018, 09:54:50 PM
there seems to be a lot of coins like that, after ico and listing, surely the price is always below ico's price.
maybe there are several factors that influence it.
the developer may be afraid of a big dump after listing
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 08:54:39 PM
Most of the tokens are heavily discounted after ICOS campaigns, probably because of the sharp drop in prices which affects the tokens. Just Bitcoin price increase back to the future Altcoins will become nice i believe the market will recover in this year.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 02, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
it's a natural thing if the price of the token falls after ico, especially if you start distributing coins to many parties. many people want to get a high price and as a result the price of the coin plunges to the lowest base and has to wait a long time for the coin to reach the highest position.
to date Trust in projects and crypto-currencies has fallen a bit. If you remember the year 2016, then everyone kept the coins after the company's ico to get the highest possible price for the tokens. And to date, most are trying to sell coins after distribution.
they wanna sell immediately because they are not sure with the project. it's normal to avoid lose (down price)
the project must do hardwork and prove they are trustworthy in order to get dump
The project will develop but it will always needs time, only hype will make the price rise, some reasons are if it's listed right away in big exchanges
but whales will easily cash out and price will go down again especially if the price of bitcoin is not bullish.
after the token entered the market is certainly the usual price to experience a dump, because a bounty hunters,
and we have to wait for prices to rise again
it looks so pathetic if you are only blaming the bounty hunters, you don't even know how to calculate how much profit that will you get as a private investors that makes you able to get more than 50% bonus when you are investing in that coin. remember this dude more bonus and you can try to dump it instantly when the coin has been reaching the ico price.
Pages:
Jump to: