Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 46. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
I think ICO will be successful because investors, the more investors who invest their capital then the appeal of the project is good. Quiet even though stock trading initially dropped below the ICO price, after which it will surely recover with time.
Activity: 49
March 15, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
AdEx was -50% after ICO during some days. If project is interesting and good - token will grow up but you need to be patient and wait some time.

I think so brother, 
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 10:06:11 AM
Its just a normal thing, investors will dump the coins to drive the coins price down so that they can buy it cHeaper because they knew it has potential to grow up someday.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
For the last time most of tokens (no matter how good project is) got dumped even on exchanges like kucoin. A few of them were able to keep their price similar to ICO. Panic and greed cause this, no doubt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 04:56:37 PM
Lately there are more and more such projects; more to say - many of them collected hardcap in 1 day (red energy, dadi) and still fall below the ICO level; that's terrifying.
Activity: 378
March 14, 2018, 04:23:04 PM
Anything can happen. Sometimes a token enters the stock exchange, then falls sharply in price and is at the bottom for a very long time. And then six months or a year later, it starts to grow rapidly. And sometimes it happens that the token enters the stock exchange, then falls and falls lower and lower and lower and does not grow and does not return to the price of the ICO.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 01:35:21 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

that is very natural because many people try to sell their tokens, after some minutes the market decrease and also price, other reason for this decreasing in prices related into BTC. in some recent days, BTC is falling and this will affect the market
Activity: 462
Good Morning
March 14, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
In most cases, the price of coins after the company will be less, but then they can fly up to heaven.
But again, there are not always cases when after the company the coin enters the market and costs much more, but this is a rarity
Activity: 89
March 14, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
most ICO's which are listing in this market go down near or below ico price. Many ICO's are delaying listing because of the current market climate which is a smart move. I'm hoping this will turn around once the market starts to rise in April as I've invested in a bunch of ICO's at the moment.
best to be picky atm and only go for ones which rate really high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
some ico will fall after ICO ends because bounty hunter and pre ico member when has get some profit hit and run
but if good team ICO can recover it example BDG and ETN never below ICO rate I think
now depend your strategy buy after ICO when go to dip or buy at ICO live
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
March 14, 2018, 07:27:57 AM
that's all talking about the fact that you need to keep coins, although on the ridge every day more and more ISO with the same service or product is better, and the previous coins are cheaper

Is absolutely true, therefore it is dangerous to invest in ancient projects, which for a long period of time there is no development, where only one promise and bloated marketing
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 05:36:33 AM
that's all talking about the fact that you need to keep coins, although on the ridge every day more and more ISO with the same service or product is better, and the previous coins are cheaper
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
March 14, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
ICOs that suffered by the crash and fell below the ICO price should be on hodl at least until breaking even in my opinion.

The only thing that probably will not be a loss is the sale of one token with a one-time purchase of another, but this is only if both tokens have fallen to low prices
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
Current market condition badly affects to ICOs as well. After listing in exchanges, most of the ICOs price drop below to ICO price. After recovering the market, I hope it will change.
Activity: 14
March 13, 2018, 06:17:33 PM
ICOs that suffered by the crash and fell below the ICO price should be on hodl at least until breaking even in my opinion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
March 13, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
In the past few weeks almost all tokens have decreased in price. very difficult to determine one of them. things like this will continue, and it is difficult to predict to rise again. it is not known exactly the effect until everything decreases.
Now you can not make rash actions. I believe that in such a market decline, you can not sell tokens at a loss. There is no eternal fall. In the future, the market will unfold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Earlier there were less upcoming project so there was not that much manipulation as majority trader trade on few projects only.as now there are plenty of upcoming project so bots and whales do manipulation to buy cheap token. It has become tendency of ico, that when token hit exchange, price pumps a little then dumps. So it is better to wait till ico is ended or invest in those ico who are doing kyc and there are giving 30-50% bonus as it can balanced the dump. And always hold token as soon as project is developing price will continue to increase.  Cool
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
If the token is a token that it is good and ready to compete then though after ICO cost down it will not soon go up again the price within a few months, but otherwise strong competing then the token will not rise and thus the smaller the value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 13, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
Several factors that investors took over when tokens click on ICO prices on the stock exchange, and most of them are those who bought at presale value, which means that they are still on profit even if they sell on early price stages for ico.
Activity: 380
Merit: 12
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
March 13, 2018, 01:55:55 PM
In the past few weeks almost all tokens have decreased in price. very difficult to determine one of them. things like this will continue, and it is difficult to predict to rise again. it is not known exactly the effect until everything decreases.
Pages:
Jump to: