Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 48. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
Happened to almost every ICO I have invested in. With the bear market, I'm not only red on the token/eth basis, but also the eth price is lower than the ICO.
Also very often token get dumped but bounty hunters, when it hits exchanges, so they take their profits.
I do not know what you mean about the bear market, because to be a successful trader you need to have enough free time to control the entire market and all your coins. I think that this is the key to success.
Activity: 224
March 10, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
the crypts do not always collapse after the ico. There are many cases in which the price has exploded after the end of the ico
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
March 10, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
Many times prices fall because of the bonuses received by whales and also cause of bounty hunters.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
Icos aren't doing great recently due to the market being unstable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
It is true very often after the ico there is a dumping right This is why a service that protects ico promoters and also investors is about to be launched. a hedge fund that protects against dumps.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2412456.520
March 10, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
Happened to almost every ICO I have invested in. With the bear market, I'm not only red on the token/eth basis, but also the eth price is lower than the ICO.
Also very often token get dumped but bounty hunters, when it hits exchanges, so they take their profits.
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
In my small practice, there have been no such cases, but I've heard that this sometimes happens: firstly listed on the exchange tokens quickly depreciate and disappear forever from the market. Even according to statistics from 902 ICO campaigns conducted last year, about 46 percent turned out to be fraudulent or ill-prepared, with about 30 percent being fraudulent, and 16 percent being exactly those who did not raise sufficient funds and disintegrate, or were transferred to the stock exchange and depreciated. That is, in these cases they lost support for their team or the project was not needed by anybody and investors were not interested in it.
Activity: 364
March 10, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
As I know typically, if the token is listed on the exchange, then its price increases, each token has its own rates, but there is growth or stagnation if the token fell below the ICO price.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
March 10, 2018, 04:16:04 AM
Yes, in my practice, almost always the price fell after the ICO and eventually went up, but there were those that were higher when compared to ICO
But these few and even now posmotret to the market, it can be said that any coin that will be released to the market will be in decline
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Well it's normal that token has go down when listed to exchange because most the investors on the ICO pre-sale was already taking profit dumping their tokens hold and they are buying on the dip if they think that coins/tokens was really good and have a big potential in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 10, 2018, 02:27:28 AM
the price of the marker falls after ico due to dump trucks, bounty hunters, but it will easily recover if the campaign has upcoming projects
I do not believe that the price of the token falls due to bounty participants. There have been cases when before the payment of awards the price has fallen dramatically. And if the token is traded on one small exchange, then any investor can lower the price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 09, 2018, 07:49:17 PM
Token cases are reduced compared to the ICO period in the cryptocurrencies market. The typical example for ICO projects I joined was INS, the purchase price at the ICO stage is $ 2 / Token, but now the INS rate is only $ 1.67. If you join the bounty to earn Token, the exchange rate reduction does not mean much to those who invest money in the ICO and hope to exchange rates x5, x10.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
March 09, 2018, 07:15:59 PM
I've seen this happen a few times. Some ICO's are outright incompetent. It's very hard to trick the market
Then how do developers manage to collect money for their projects? Do you think that the newcomers themselves are to blame for this? They do not study the team, the project, where they are going to invest. And so scams so often collect money
Activity: 74
March 09, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
I've seen this happen a few times. Some ICO's are outright incompetent. It's very hard to trick the market
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
March 09, 2018, 07:04:41 PM
That is very understandable because now that the cryptocurrency market is down a lot, most of the tokens after selling ICO on the floor are sold out a lot of value lower than the ICO. If your project is really good I think you should keep it and wait for the market to go up.
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 05:51:06 PM
the price of the marker falls after ico due to dump trucks, bounty hunters, but it will easily recover if the campaign has upcoming projects
Activity: 350
February 27, 2018, 02:31:10 PM
There is no such thing as to fall in ico after each project..Sometimes we can see these fall if the venture does not by any means give certainty and a few issues have risen afterwards.So I generally focus on the ico process.
It is extremely rapidly picking up an incentive after the group and the undertakings that are strong are entering the market as it were. We saw this with zrx in the closest time and saw it.The group and the undertaking itself as I said vital here. If you have discovered such powerful and secure tasks, unquestionably do whatever it takes not to miss this opportunity. You'll make certain to win.
February 27, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

Such dumps of the every ICO coins/token is the examination for the product, team, roadmap they offer. If developers not doing anything for the coin/token in half year since first exchange then you can burn this coin/token and put in every thread that this coin/token is scam.

The other way when the team every day work on coin and keep the audience from day to day with announcements and something fresh.
Activity: 448
February 26, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
This is because people are afraid after the listing, and people panic when the price decreases. Most ICOs make a profit at the beginning of the listing, and people who bought in the ICO lose their profits.
investors during ico are given many bonuses and discounts, of course, depending on the company and the project. But it happens that you can buy three times cheaper than the price after the end of iCo.
Activity: 205
February 26, 2018, 03:30:50 PM
I often see that after ICO the price of the token goes up. Especially if it is a good and in demand project. So this decision is not correct.
Pages:
Jump to: