Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 44. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 03:52:58 AM
I always faces with this situation! The answer is simple - after distribution the most part of bounty participate sell their coins so the prices go down
It's not quite right. For the bounty of the companies allocated only about 3% of all produced tokens. The price drop mainly comes from the sale of coins by the people who bought them cheap on pre-sale . Such a great deal. Selling coins just after the release of the exchange they earn about 30% of the investment, which is not bad profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 03:22:24 AM
I always faces with this situation! The answer is simple - after distribution the most part of bounty participate sell their coins so the prices go down
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
If we look at the current condition that is not so stable in the cryptocurrency market. Lots of coins are down even far away with the price of ICO. This is really painful for all of us. But we must remain calm, do not be in a hurry because I am sure in the future the market price will stabilize again as before.
But remember you have to be careful in choosing ICO. Choose a good ICO and what you think the pyoyek that run will definitely grow.
Activity: 598
March 21, 2018, 01:16:10 AM
I think the token reduction after ico is normal. By the value of the token after ico are affected by the market. If the market falls into a panic in most of the red. The token price will decrease following it. But you just endeavor to be patient. Everything will be great if the coin really meets the needs and purpose of the consumer.

I agree that the drop in tokens after the ICO is usually associated with a drop in the entire market. It's good when the token hits the growing market.

The team should prepare this before running the crowdsale because if they do crowdsale in market like this, the token would be low when hit the market. It makes the investor get so much lose after this happen.
yes I really agree with you, Developers must prepare themselves if the price drops when it entered the market in Crypto market, this is bad for investors if the price is far from the price of ICO. very much an ERC20 Token currently has prices below ICO.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 12:12:43 AM
I think the token reduction after ico is normal. By the value of the token after ico are affected by the market. If the market falls into a panic in most of the red. The token price will decrease following it. But you just endeavor to be patient. Everything will be great if the coin really meets the needs and purpose of the consumer.

I agree that the drop in tokens after the ICO is usually associated with a drop in the entire market. It's good when the token hits the growing market.

The team should prepare this before running the crowdsale because if they do crowdsale in market like this, the token would be low when hit the market. It makes the investor get so much lose after this happen.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
The problem of alt coins these days is become the subject of pump & dump.

Example: Ignis, Tokenomy  Huh
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 10:17:17 PM
Yes, i see most of the altcoin will face the same situation after listing in the exchange, i hope the price will rise after raising, suddenly people will start doing for the profit. The price will start decreasing in the market.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
March 20, 2018, 10:14:13 PM
Just need to hold the tokens for a little longer if it's a good project
In the first place you won't invest if it's not a good project, success does not happen overnight here
so be wise in holding for a long period of time to have a chance to be profitable, it's not easy if you want rush, you need to understand
the nature and that you are investing on start up projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 06:46:57 PM
There are many ICO projects after the completion of the sale and trading phase of the Exchange, which is lower than the ICO period. This is very disappointing for investors but it is easy to understand because most of them are traded in a volatile market phase so they do not attract much investment to help value. its higher. The project EFFECT.AI is receiving great support from investors, development projects on NEO platfrom and AI field. The project promises to have great success, you can learn more about it at the website: http://effect.ai/
Activity: 28
March 20, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
Just need to hold the tokens for a little longer if it's a good project
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 20, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

I do this sometimes. The dumpers from the bounty campaigns are really bringing down the value but they only give us opportunities to get on in since we did not participate in the project. Almost every project goes through this.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
March 20, 2018, 09:01:23 AM
if the price falls after the ICO is completed it is very reasonable because many are immediately selling it
Activity: 406
March 20, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
In my opinion, the price of the token falls not only because of bounty program participants, but also because of investors who buy tokens not for long periods but with the goal of earning their 20-40%. The real price of the token can only be seen when all of the above listed participants sell their tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
March 19, 2018, 09:52:15 PM
According to my observations after ico, the price of the token is omitted by investors and bounty hunters.
Investors get good bonuses when buying tokens on ico or pre-ico.
Bounty hunters most sell coins and the price then comes back to normal for several months. In most cases it is cheaper to buy coins on the exchange after ico

The is certainly true, I also observe this kind of thing when I received my token from the bounty, the price of the token usually goes down, because all the bounty hunter is selling their token to obtain, Bitcoin or ETH so that can easily change it to their fiat.
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 04:52:32 PM
According to my observations, the price of the token falls due to investors  and bounty hunters.
Investors get good bonuses when buying tokens on ico or pre-ico.
Bounty hunters most sell coins and the price then comes back to normal for several months. In most cases it is cheaper to buy coins on the exchange after ico
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
March 19, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
March 19, 2018, 08:34:11 AM
It is not a big deal. The market is down now. You should just wait a little. I am sure you will see x10 very soon.)
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 18, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
Now most of the projects are such ... The price after ICO falls, sometimes sharply, but do not be scared. Now the whole market is like that. When bitcoin begins to grow steadily , the price of tokens will not fall.)
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
Most likely, this is due to the fact that people who had good bonuses on sale, were sold or sold, or participants of generosity were selling their chips at lower prices.
Pages:
Jump to: