Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 41. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
April 01, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
There are more of those coins/tokens these days. And it is a common thing this time Go to coinmarketcap and check the new coins. You will notice that most of the new coins are lower than their presale price not to talk of the ico price.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
March 31, 2018, 01:47:36 PM
maybe if the token price drops after the ICO because the funds already collected are still used to prepare something better for the ICO project
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 31, 2018, 12:43:17 PM
if the price falls after the ICO - it`s not mean that project not popular. It`s may be because now bitcoin price fall down, and many people afraid buy crypto - and tokens of this project too.
Especially this we see now, when bitcoin, ethereum and other coins have fallen very much in price. The new tokens released on the exchange immediately fall in price due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market. Now it's even difficult for teams to conduct ICO, many good ICO projects because of the fall of the market do not raise enough funds. Apparently also because of this very little registered new ICO, everyone expects the market to rise.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

I noticed that almost always after the end of ico on the Etherdelta exchange, tokens can be purchased at times the price of pre-sale
Activity: 113
March 28, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Well there are many token projects that had been oust before they even breeze in the list of nay exchange, I been checking on them and there's so many, well there are project that experience deterioration and some of them surrender on the spot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
March 28, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
Of course, the price of tokens will fall dramatically after the exchange starts on exchanges, since bounty hunters start selling their tokens at once and the rate goes down.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
every coin will see fall in prices once the token is launched in exchangers this common dumb for any coin on initial stages
Activity: 42
March 28, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
Hi,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado. What do you think guys?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
a lot of tokens with a smaller price than ico price, it makes a big loss for investors. Here is my experience, should be more careful in choosing ico

Yes that's why doing your own search is a must before participating on any ICOs out there. It is normal to fall the price coin especially when listed on exchange because investors taking profits. But when you choose a really amazing ICO it could be a lottery in your life and make you a financially freedom.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
March 28, 2018, 10:50:58 AM
a lot of tokens with a smaller price than ico price, it makes a big loss for investors. Here is my experience, should be more careful in choosing ico
March 28, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
It is only natural that the price of tokens will fall after ico, due to the number of people selling rather than buying. But after a few years or months, the price must have increased.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
March 28, 2018, 06:46:18 AM
At current situation with crypto it's absolutely common I think; I know great projects which price has fallen to 25% of ICO price - that's crazy, especially for investors, they lost 75%.
Activity: 504
March 28, 2018, 06:33:11 AM
Of course there were, such tokens, the majority, the ICO price is usually too high, it is best to buy after the ICO, at the moment of the coin's exit on the stock exchange
March 28, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
Usually it happens because large investors want to make profit quickly. It's even enough for them even if its just 2x from ico price. Another thing is, bounty hunter with large amount of tokens dump their token. Another example for this is Trade.io with no working product yet, price drops because bitcoin bloodbath
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
March 28, 2018, 12:35:29 AM
Usually the token price falls after ICO when short-term investors mostly newbies who don't have trading knowledge start selling their assets and make the market down for some time. It is still out of worries if the project have constructive business idea and sufficient supporters as the price would recover after dump
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 12:15:16 AM
If I think this is due to many who think join ICO cepet gain profit without looking at the plans of the developers,
many ICO emang projects for the long term but who participated ICO penginnya cepet tap capital in invest it.
Suggestion if you want to participate in ICO learn first then of course t2 tuh ICO ICO will get a profit and of course
funds used for long-term funds, do not let the capital trading funds used for ICO.
Activity: 216
March 27, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
Normally All token price fall into the end of ICO. Then take 4-6 months to recover. You can buy from exchange. 
Electronium price fall down, expected to touch $1 to $2.5 in 7 months.
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
March 27, 2018, 11:01:47 PM
Most of the ICO fell sharply. When listed on the floor fell again twice
Activity: 124
March 27, 2018, 08:31:25 PM
Since many sell coins they get after ICO simultaneously. This makes the price of coins falling simultaneously and for those who invest in the ICO would certainly be a loss if the price of the coins they buy does not correspond to the real price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
March 27, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
Price falling after ICO have become the trend and I think maybe it's more advisable to buy coin after the ICO
now we see the token price that always comes down at the time of listing in exchange makes investors become worried. so I hope the development team of the project can make a solution so that the price can exceed ico price
Pages:
Jump to: