Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 52. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 02:01:37 PM
This trend is very obvious, especially on market downturn. Unfortunately, the current market sentiment saw 90% of the ICO cras hard after listing. Many of these new coins taking slower pace to seek for listing now.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
February 21, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
it's been a regular thing I think the token price will fall in first to attract buyers
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
It happens when all bounty hunters sell their coin at once it may happen. On the other hand if the company doesnot their work as their roadmap it can not come its ico price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:17:01 PM
it is common for coin prices to drop when ICOs finish but the price will be back to normal after a while Therefore stay calm and do not rush to do the sale of coins as more and more people are selling the coins then the price of the coin will continue to decline do the best strategy in trading coin the more people who hold the coins to not sell them then the price of the coin will rise
Activity: 1120
February 21, 2018, 11:31:01 AM
that is general for ICO
price fall because bounty hunter and airdrop hunter
but if project and team is good that will recover and to the moon
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 21, 2018, 09:37:06 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

I think that most coins tend to go up at least momentarely. The true test is normally a month or two after the first movements upward after the mentioned ICOs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 08:51:47 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Yes, I seen many ICO's where introductory price at exchange has almost 50% lower from the ICO price. This is also the reason to consider to those investors who want to join a certain ICO's. It should be a good and promising projects to make a good profits once it hits the exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
February 21, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
there has been may ICO which have failed after ICO ponly a few have came UP have seen POWR ENVION Telcoin and some others that havent fallen after the ICO. we should start investing in a promising ICO.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
February 21, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
Well there are often such situations, as example I followed ZONTO company ICO, and I have to tell that I'm in love with their project, and the team really works on it.
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/ZONTOToken-ZONTO but noone is interested in their token as project good as itself without need of holding tokens.
Activity: 30
February 21, 2018, 05:12:22 AM
There are loads of coins that depreciate after the ICO due to dumping activities from the investors. This is usually seen in the MLM coins like Exacoin. There are also cases in which coins were pumped and then dumped
Activity: 233
Cryptofan!
February 21, 2018, 04:06:37 AM
Many ICOs in ETH or BTS do not pay off immediately after the release. For example, the same SIRIN, if not immediately had time to sell something now in a small minus. In $ is almost always higher than ISO, but is there any sense? Can it be easier to store money in the ETH or the BTC?
Activity: 56
February 21, 2018, 03:47:14 AM
If after ICO will indeed fall in price because the get token free will soon be selling coins their results. But if you want to wait a couple months then it will back high again if the token is a token which is nice.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 21, 2018, 03:22:06 AM
It sad that I have the Sisa token in my wallet which is one of the coin that affect so much. But somehow, I just keep it as a remembrance for being a newbie in last quarter of 2017. Sad but I learn so much.
That was a real hard fall, if you can still hold and you believe this will recover then you should be strong.
Really, there are times that price will fall hard, just like what happen to NXT, it dump hard, pump hard, and now it dump.
The only difference is your coin is not yet listed in a big exchange, so the volume itself is already a problem.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
February 21, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
It sad that I have the Sisa token in my wallet which is one of the coin that affect so much. But somehow, I just keep it as a remembrance for being a newbie in last quarter of 2017. Sad but I learn so much.
Activity: 280
February 21, 2018, 02:38:36 AM
Of course there were such tokens whose price fell after entering the exchange. Now, many altcoins, after entering the exchange, are falling in price, and only some of these altcoins restore lost positions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 02:26:10 AM
The token price after the most ico just fall because of the weak hands and the bounty participiants. Some people invest in ICO, and they think after the ico the price of their coins and tokens will increase thousand times like bitcoin. But thats not realistic. It take years for a project ton evolve. So the people are impatient and scared and sell their coins. Also the most ICO who give away a lot of bounty tokens and coins, have this problem. A lot of bounty hunterswant to make fast money and they drop their tokens after it get listed for under the ico price. I think these is the biggest problem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
February 21, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
That's almost all what will happen if they are listed on their 1st exchange and especially they(investors) profited from their investment. Also for the bounty hunters who will dump their tokens/coins after they have recieve it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 21, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
investment is first of all patience ... how can you earn 1000% if you can not tolerate a drawdown of 50%?
That's right, the price is not only moving in one direction, we should bear that in mind.
It's necessary to have patience so we can hold our investment for long term as in long term there will be development
that will happen which would make the coin valuable.
Activity: 105
February 21, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
investment is first of all patience ... how can you earn 1000% if you can not tolerate a drawdown of 50%?
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
February 20, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
Yes, the price is low after the ICO because many investors are selling it, but it is depends by its investors.
Many ICO have fallen prices when it comes to trading.
Pages:
Jump to: