Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 6. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
I just realized that all of my TomosMining rewards have disappeared from my Faucethub account.

It turns out I had exchanged all my BTC to BCH back in February and forgot about it because I can't see any history older than 30 days.
False alarm... Nothing to see here  Cool

Here is my BCH balance that was converted from BTC:
https://i.imgur.com/dEA4rBH.png

And how did you manage to convert your BTC to BCH? On FH i couldn't find!

I remember it's not very user-friendly but you can click on EXCHANGE to do that: https://faucethub.io/exchange
If you want to buy altcoins with your BTC, then click on Buy Now: https://faucethub.io/exchange/buy
If you want do the opposite, then click Place Sell Order: https://faucethub.io/exchange/sell

Thank you, will try that out!
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
I just realized that all of my TomosMining rewards have disappeared from my Faucethub account.

It turns out I had exchanged all my BTC to BCH back in February and forgot about it because I can't see any history older than 30 days.

I remember it's not very user-friendly but you can click on EXCHANGE to do that: https://faucethub.io/exchange
If you want to buy altcoins with your BTC, then click on Buy Now: https://faucethub.io/exchange/buy
If you want do the opposite, then click Place Sell Order: https://faucethub.io/exchange/sell

https://i.imgur.com/dEA4rBH.png

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I think it's a possibility that he may be facing some serious issues (health, jail, ... etc.).

You forgot:

• internet disconnection/banning in his country
  • maphia kidnapping
  • accidental fall into another dimension
  • alien abuction
  • marriage with a nymphomaniac brunette
  • World of Warcraft
Activity: 3
hi , quick update from holiday:

- ETN is still not fixed, waiting for that cryptopia bug fix
- other markets are quiet because of bitcoin price, waiting for btc price growing ( i hope tuesday will start to grow)
- i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

cheers

Have anybody hear Tomos the last 15 days?
Still paying?

Or can we stop mining and this thing is dead?
Activity: 3
Hi Tomos,

Is everything still going?
When is payday?
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I quite agree with @hroub

Looking at his activity, he didnt seem a scammer, he reported sites who were scam. And also I used to chat with him on hangouts (for now, he is unresponsive there too). Few days ago, he told me he is not having much time to open new project due to some personal problems (although he didnt stated what)

BTW, if you want an Tomos Alternative, then feel free to check out my miner which pays 100 satoshi per 1M hashes (1.5x hashrates in cmd mining with makes it 150 satoshi). With many features including Publisher Mining, Daily Rewards, 10% Refer, Instant Payments without threshold , etc. check out here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-webcmdgpu-miner-instant-payments-no-minimum-daily-rewards-99sat1m-2811438

Agreed. I do not trust winspiral.

However. Tomos has run off. And Tomos had earlier gone all "holier than thou" on winspiral's thread.
So the fact that Winspiral wanted to post here, that he's still here even after Tomos is gone, seems fair.

I'm not saying anyone should switch to Winspiral. Just that Winspiral should be free to take a shot at Tomos, for being a hypocritical liar.

Hey @shaw1!  Smiley
I'm not yet convinced that he ran off. I believe that if he meant to scam or run-off, he could have locked his thread so people wouldn't see any of these missing payment reports to try and continue to have people mine for him...  Undecided

I think it's a possibility that he may be facing some serious issues (health, jail, ... etc.). Because we don't know I believe it's best that everyone stops mining with Tomos and switch to an alternative until we hear from him.

I never withdrew anything and was supposed to have a balance of 0.0011714 BTC. 0.00111475 BTC from TomosMining and 0.00005665 BTC previously from faucets.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Is everyone's Tomos mining rewards still in FaucetHub?  Huh

Here are some screenshots of my mining reward payouts with 4 different addresses/workers that have all disappeared from my FaucetHub:

1HYyy3CZkxRfwYoGbhocEQZ6gLdPSP5W9M missing 39250 + 43183 = 82433 satoshi:

3JBxC32HvEFs449DdK9GKVrdEj6X1cEuo9 missing 8417 satoshi:

3MmPQDbzkB9Xh95hHnjdHvqdn12HerymUv missing 20295 satoshi:

39MHW7tAHHUArdocbnF2WHpx2vW4fSPvZs missing 330 satoshi:

Total paid = total missing = 82433 + 8417 + 20295 + 330 = 111475 satoshi

FaucetHub account has only 5665 satoshi, and no withdrawals:

For your reference, I have also reported this in the FaucetHub  thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faucethubio-microwallet-9-coins-dice-jackpotgamesexchange-1672870
Looking forward to getting my hard earned satoshis back. Thanks  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

However. Tomos has run off. And Tomos had earlier gone all "holier than thou" on winspiral's thread.
So the fact that Winspiral wanted to post here, that he's still here even after Tomos is gone, seems fair.

I'm not saying anyone should switch to Winspiral. Just that Winspiral should be free to take a shot at Tomos, for being a hypocritical liar.

I do not ask for trust,I do not need trust.
I just want to show that when one is not able to hold promises,it is better not to say that $0.01 is "alcohol thing".

Tomos1 is even not able to change the tittle of this topic:

TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!

"""TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!...if paid""" would be more right.

Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 29

Look at his trust rate, and tomos81 paid me enough to make my first btc, I believe in him, not blindly! but he has paid me more than any faucet here.

Same for me.
While advertising here probably isn't right, at this point, I don't think he's hurting anything.

If this thread belongs to Tomos, and is reserved for TomosMining affairs, then where is he?
If it is not, then what does it hurt?

Tomos certainly took jabs at winspiral. Including going on his thread and belittling him.
(To be fair here, I'm not defending winspiral. The guy has only given out a few dolars in payouts. The whole thing seems like a waste of time.)
But if that was fair game, Winspiral actually has a good argument here.

Tomos is gone. The money disappeared. I think it is safe to say that he took it.

If other, more honest people want to tell people about their alternative to this scam, I think that is their right.

Why are you still defending Tomos81?

Look at his trust rate, and tomos81 paid me enough to make my first btc, I believe in him, not blindly! but he has paid me more than any faucet here.

He winspiral is self-centered, he doesn't just promote he lies too, have you ever seen anyone else post or reply to his threads! I have never!
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
While advertising here probably isn't right, at this point, I don't think he's hurting anything.

If this thread belongs to Tomos, and is reserved for TomosMining affairs, then where is he?
If it is not, then what does it hurt?

Tomos certainly took jabs at winspiral. Including going on his thread and belittling him.
(To be fair here, I'm not defending winspiral. The guy has only given out a few dolars in payouts. The whole thing seems like a waste of time.)
But if that was fair game, Winspiral actually has a good argument here.

Tomos is gone. The money disappeared. I think it is safe to say that he took it.

If other, more honest people want to tell people about their alternative to this scam, I think that is their right.

Why are you still defending Tomos81?
nobody mining for 1 cent. i paid out more than 200$ and this is more interesting for the miners than 0.1$

congrats for alcohol thing! really!

you can see that i'm keep up paying and you vanished in the thin air:

Total miner shares in System: 1150(*)
Miner share pot: $2.0100000000
Total earned with contest: $1.93
Total WSPU2 earned: 245.97
Total earned with miner bonus: $0.60
Total earned for testing: $0.72
Total earned with xtracash: $1.73
Total earned with poolcash: $0.41
Total on hold for mining: $1.24
Total pending payout: $2.38
Total paid out: $2.99

Don't spam here! Go to your own hole!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
nobody mining for 1 cent. i paid out more than 200$ and this is more interesting for the miners than 0.1$

congrats for alcohol thing! really!

you can see that i'm keep up paying and you vanished in the thin air:

Total miner shares in System: 1150(*)
Miner share pot: $2.0100000000
Total earned with contest: $1.93
Total WSPU2 earned: 245.97
Total earned with miner bonus: $0.60
Total earned for testing: $0.72
Total earned with xtracash: $1.73
Total earned with poolcash: $0.41
Total on hold for mining: $1.24
Total pending payout: $2.38
Total paid out: $2.99

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
On Tuesday there will be a withdrawal of funds! Who did not work the miner recently, those will be zeroed funds irretrievably! Admin is not responsible!

Eh?
On Tuesday there will be a withdrawal of funds! Who did not work the miner recently, those will be zeroed funds irretrievably! Admin is not responsible!

Are you high or something?
Activity: 56
Well it looks like coins are rebounding. Let's hope Tomos is still alive and well and he could at least honor the work already done, then he can disappear if he wants to.
Activity: 28

Lol
I think that my mining coins is dead...
I still hope a back of Tomos but I'm not really sure....
Pages:
Jump to: