Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 18. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm still waiting for your tranfer.  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 896
Merit: 504

1. How to hidden command prompt window from taskbar?

Somehow this feels wrong to answer as the intentions are not really legal I think but ok.
You could run your miner through taskscheduler as a service/administrator. This will hide the command line from the task bar.
Another option is through vbscript:
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run "cmd /c cd C:\Users\Downloads\nscpucnminer64.exe -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u walletaddress", 0

change the path where your miner is located and add your walletaddress where walletaddress is.
But keep in mind if you do this at work your network administrator can easily catch you.

So, I create new vbscript file
https://ibb.co/kRpZpc
and put this code/text in the file
https://ibb.co/fapOhx
I put "TomosMining.bat" because from this file I start mining.
Is it all right?
Thank you.

hmm easier way then, change your vbs file to:
Dim WShell
Set WShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WShell.Run "tomosmining.bat", 0
Set WShell = Nothing
save the file in same folder as where your bat file is located.
start the vbs file you will see that nscpucnminer is mining in your taskmanager.
Top job! Thank you, sir.

Another question Smiley
I do mining graphic card +  CPU at once following this instructions:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28396744
but graphic card get too busy and PC didn't work properly for other tasks.
Is there any way to reduce the resource on graphic card which goes for mining.
For example if now 85% from graphic card power goes to mining I want to reduce it to 65%.

usually, you can set up on mining apps the intensity of your GPU  (lower intensity = lower performance, but more available to another apps)
I ask specially for your product/app.

i have no app, using third party ones
JMJ
Activity: 19

Somehow this feels wrong to answer as the intentions are not really legal I think but ok.
You could run your miner through taskscheduler as a service/administrator. This will hide the command line from the task bar.
WshShell.Run "cmd /c cd C:\Users\Downloads\nscpucnminer64.exe -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u walletaddress", 0

change the path where your miner is located and add your walletaddress where walletaddress is.
But keep in mind if you do this at work your network administrator can easily catch you.

Is it all right?
Thank you.

Dim WShell
Set WShell = Nothing
start the vbs file you will see that nscpucnminer is mining in your taskmanager.
Top job! Thank you, sir.

Another question Smiley
For example if now 85% from graphic card power goes to mining I want to reduce it to 65%.

usually, you can set up on mining apps the intensity of your GPU  (lower intensity = lower performance, but more available to another apps)
I ask specially for your product/app.

Is it all right?
Thank you.

Dim WShell
Set WShell = Nothing
Top job! Thank you, sir.

Another question Smiley

JMJ
Activity: 19

Is it all right?
Thank you.

Dim WShell
Set WShell = Nothing
Top job! Thank you, sir.

Another question Smiley
what is the pool difficulty ?
I see for gpu mining it's standard set to 9000 but I barely get accepted hashes.
While my cpu can't follow the accepted hashrate.
I am using ccminer, have the same on xmr-stak.

9000..  what is your hashrate?

2.5Mh/s but it only shows 130h/s in the webstats, swapped back to btx for now.

wtf 2.5 Mhs?  what you have at home?Huh  can you post a screenshot?

I would like to know too!!!  Shocked

Nvidia tesla K40M.
I am still having connection issues with the nicehash nonce size. Dunno if you can change that, but your nonce size isn't equal to nicehash nonce.
Mining on nicehash with same miners doesn't give any issues.
As we are mining multiple coins and everybody wants a payout I am willing to share some of my hashrate to cover faster payout, it's almost a mining rig on itself and normally I mine with it on other pools (and earn alot more).
I don't loose my faith in you and as you always paid out in the past and I am aware of the cryptopia issues, just a quick solution in a way.

I have Tesla M20 + 56x Xeon CPU cores and gives only 1800 h/s   can you send me screnshot?
btw nicehash=true must be set in my pool
Activity: 40
I see for gpu mining it's standard set to 9000 but I barely get accepted hashes.

9000..  what is your hashrate?

wtf 2.5 Mhs?  what you have at home?Huh  can you post a screenshot?

I would like to know too!!!  Shocked

Nvidia tesla K40M.
I am still having connection issues with the nicehash nonce size. Dunno if you can change that, but your nonce size isn't equal to nicehash nonce.
Mining on nicehash with same miners doesn't give any issues.
As we are mining multiple coins and everybody wants a payout I am willing to share some of my hashrate to cover faster payout, it's almost a mining rig on itself and normally I mine with it on other pools (and earn alot more).
I don't loose my faith in you and as you always paid out in the past and I am aware of the cryptopia issues, just a quick solution in a way.
I apologize for the stupid question ... There is an offer to pay every Friday partially 10-20-50% ... just bitcoin is now on the decline and when it will go into growth ... the miners will pay almost impossible!
 I'm afraid that the project can close! In any project, the main feature is stability!

sorry my system cannot do that.. if i am paying, zeroing the balance of the paid miner and starting from zero..
i think better is to wait 5-7 more days, finally newly mined coins reached  markets and so far everything is good (maybe they can cover 18-20M loss from Cryptopia delay)
Activity: 37
Guys ... ask less questions! The man himself is trying to make money and we, too, have a penny for a freebie almost! When he considers it necessary to pay then he will pay more correctly as it will turn out! In general, in the Internet, you have to believe many ... And why do we sit for days at a computer!
I apologize for the stupid question ... There is an offer to pay every Friday partially 10-20-50% ... just bitcoin is now on the decline and when it will go into growth ... the miners will pay almost impossible!
 I'm afraid that the project can close! In any project, the main feature is stability!
Activity: 56

9000..  what is your hashrate?

wtf 2.5 Mhs?  what you have at home?Huh  can you post a screenshot?

I would like to know too!!!  Shocked
Activity: 1
Ув.Toмac я нeпoлyчaю выплaты yжe втopyю пятницy,мoжнo yзнaть чтo пpoиcxoдит?пpocтo пepeживaю.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Thanks for the clarifications :thumbs_up: damn this board needs a thumbs up emoticon. Still mining here.
Fact is I would be sorry if you should pay from your pocket, I'm not that broke that I desperately need the 0.2$ I mined so far  Cheesy In the end I hope you'll get the issues sorted out and manage to keep the tool running.

I only wanted to point the fact that one should be aware of where is diverting his hash power to. I'd like to know if I'm mining something with higher revenue but also higher risk to get this revenue or better divert the hash power to a lesser revenue but with a 100% chance of received the mined gains (eg: mining monero myself and exchanging for btc).

if you want to get your money 100% and want to get more than anywhere else this is the right place to be.
Activity: 30
keep good work, also i am glad to see that we have people in this planet who care about small people like me, without job, money life ect....
Fact is I would be sorry if you should pay from your pocket, I'm not that broke that I desperately need the 0.2$ I mined so far  Cheesy In the end I hope you'll get the issues sorted out and manage to keep the tool running.

I only wanted to point the fact that one should be aware of where is diverting his hash power to. I'd like to know if I'm mining something with higher revenue but also higher risk to get this revenue or better divert the hash power to a lesser revenue but with a 100% chance of received the mined gains (eg: mining monero myself and exchanging for btc).

i have auto switch proxy and mixing my private pools for new coins + high price coins, so we mined a protfolio that i will sell right after price going up, to pay more than is actual price. But i dont want to pay 150 satoshis / 1M shares, better to wait and pay 280-300 satoshis / 1M shares but little bit later.
Also this is not my problem, cryptopia has problems with ETN and we have ~18.000.000 satoshis waiting to be deposited..  Then , usually i am selling ETN for 5% higher price than actual price , then sending buy offer for -10% of actual price. Waiting a night or two and +10-15% is in the pocket Smiley  it's easy and this way i can say thanks for trusting me with more money.. 
believe me, it's not a business for me, but fun, also i want to help to my miners to have some extra cash.  I am taking ~18 eur monthly for covering my server costs.. the rest of profit is splitted between miners , to the last satoshi.
Chad Hodler since 2013

lol? so there is no guarantee on the payments with your pool/mining configuration. you should esplicitely write in your site that the revenue is bound to the market trend or your investment skills.

no worries, i am paying Smiley
Chad Hodler since 2013
lol? so there is no guarantee on the payments with your pool/mining configuration. you should esplicitely write in your site that the revenue is bound to the market trend or your investment skills.
@tomos81, thanks for the update, Mining non-stop. I hope and pray that some solution helps all.

I've not yet read all the posts and just started mining yesterday. Is there some sort of issue going on? No payments will be processed? Cryptopia can be very slow at fixing wallets and tickets so could be weeks or months for that ETN thing.

yes i will have delay on payments depending on markets + cryptopia.. now, to cover the loss (ETN price falling down)  , we are mining brand new coins and hope one of them will jump to the skies
Pages:
Jump to: