Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 21. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
some infos:

- ETN wallet for cryptopia is still down, we must wait Sad
- i had some server issues, there can be blackout in 15 minute period (0 satoshis profit) , sorry for that, hosting provider had some troubles
- we are mining now new coins , more than one, and sending them to newly created exchanges, but not selling them, waiting for BOOM of some of these coins , then i will sell and FINALLY pay the users

i am really sorry for these delays..  doing everything that i can to pay as fast as possible

Thank you for the very clear update, fyi please ignore idiots who cry here!
I trust you and have been mining non-stop  Smiley
Activity: 39
some infos:

- i had some server issues, there can be blackout in 15 minute period (0 satoshis profit) , sorry for that, hosting provider had some troubles
- we are mining now new coins , more than one, and sending them to newly created exchanges, but not selling them, waiting for BOOM of some of these coins , then i will sell and FINALLY pay the users

i am really sorry for these delays..  doing everything that i can to pay as fast as possible

dont worry. we trust you. just ignore the idiot doubters!
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
some infos:

@tomos81 don't worry about the idiots that don't read to learn whats been said before. you have paid promptly in teh past and i am sure as soon as the cryptos people sort their end out you will be paying us again.. i don't mind. its all building up and means we get a bigger payment. and i wouldn't mind having payments every 2 weeks. either way we get paid!

I second that! Bunch of idiots don't tell you to stop this project.
Activity: 39
@tomos81 don't worry about the idiots that don't read to learn whats been said before. you have paid promptly in teh past and i am sure as soon as the cryptos people sort their end out you will be paying us again.. i don't mind. its all building up and means we get a bigger payment. and i wouldn't mind having payments every 2 weeks. either way we get paid!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I would say wait and hope for the price to sky rocket  Grin

Maybe we should get payment every two weeks, i know newbies would not like that.
And yes you have other exchange for electroneum like gryptos.

But no problem we Will wait for you !

problem is, i already sent ETN few hours before the shit started with cryptopia, then 2x another transactions.
another problem is, other exchanges has less volume and not so good to rotate 1-2x the market (higher profit for miners)
now we are mining something totally different, new, if the price will shoot up, i can pay a lot for 1M shares, maybe even 400-500
Activity: 28
And yes you have other exchange for electroneum like gryptos.

But no problem we Will wait for you !
Activity: 37
@Tomos

Thanks for providing us with this nice tool!
Big thanks for your reliable payments and that you always try to get the best price for us.
Nice to see that the pool has grown enormously over the last weeks, also the hashrate did. 
So once again thanks for your work! I really appreciate that.

Here Here!!! what Dom said.
Thanks Tomos, greatly appreciate all you do.
Hope you resolve the exchange issues without to many headaches.

they are not answering but i think everyone bombing them with ETN - more than 20,000 ppl are depending on electroneum income..

think so too.
@Tomos

Big thanks for your reliable payments and that you always try to get the best price for us.
Nice to see that the pool has grown enormously over the last weeks, also the hashrate did. 

they are not answering but i think everyone bombing them with ETN - more than 20,000 ppl are depending on electroneum income..
Activity: 7
@Tomos

@Tomos

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE
maybe it helps

C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.9 - POOL\Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.9 - POOL>NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u Your Bitcoin Adress -t 4

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║              Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.9                ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
XMR: 1 pool is specified
Main pool is 80.211.205.216:3333

"NO FEE" MODE - SOME OPTIMIZATIONS WILL BE DISABLED
64-bit version
CPU supports AES-NI - faster mining!
Logical CPU cores: 4
Using 4 threads
scfg: 0
FAST MODE ENABLED!
1 pool specified.
Remote management (READ-ONLY MODE) is enabled on port 3333
Press "s" key for statistics.
Stratum - connecting to '80.211.205.216' <80.211.205.216> port 3333 (unsecure)
Stratum - Connected (unsecure)
Pool Diff 10000
03/10/18-10:28:24 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 60 h/s, TotalHashes: 0K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:00
03/10/18-10:28:45 - SHARE FOUND (target 10000)  -  (THR 2 of 4)
Share accepted (109 ms)!
03/10/18-10:29:52 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 60 h/s, TotalHashes: 5K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:01
03/10/18-10:32:12 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Tomos has already notified any pending payments.
We can only wait and pray that the storm will pass.
You will never succeed in your life. And dont say anyone "you have no brains". You are the one who dont pays. But it doesnt matter. You are not the only one. You shoud be nice to everyone. And your behavour says something is wrong with you. And you only look to your pocket and you dont care for others. Just pay miners to their work, you hired them, not cryptopia. Yes its better you stop working thing that you cant handle. Better you spend 5000$ for vacation with your family. Family is more important than anything other.
Good luck
i will not spend m energy to answer separately to this shitty questions..
i will not pay from my pocket, my deposit is already sent to cryptopia so i must wait.  I am too tired from that complaining shits also i have no profit from these my projects, my total loss is more than 5000$ for now and i will stop losing money. Will pay that miners mined, nothing else. Be happy that i am offering so high payout rates and spending my valuable time to maintain my server for YOUR profit. This time i can easily spend to my family without stress, and you are complaining???  WTF

Please ignore these idiotic newbies @tomos81, I understand word for word what you say, but these fools with little or no knowledge or understanding talk only shit  Sad
i will not spend m energy to answer separately to this shitty questions..
i will not pay from my pocket, my deposit is already sent to cryptopia so i must wait.  I am too tired from that complaining shits also i have no profit from these my projects, my total loss is more than 5000$ for now and i will stop losing money. Will pay that miners mined, nothing else. Be happy that i am offering so high payout rates and spending my valuable time to maintain my server for YOUR profit. This time i can easily spend to my family without stress, and you are complaining???  WTF
Bitstamp had benn robbed some time milions of dollars and they pay users from thier own wallet
If you dont have enouh money to pay your workers, you better stop your business. I will post your behavour to other forums and  also post that youre not paying lol

See again talking shit!
If you dont have enouh money to pay your workers, you better stop your business. I will post your behavour to other forums and  also post that youre not paying lol
Pages:
Jump to: