Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 22. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Cryptopia is not the only one exchange that have electroneum, there are at least 5 other exchanges with electroneum. Does other exchanges also have problems with electroneum? Could you change the exchange? I am also mining for you with wallet 1NXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhkeB with settings from your site.
Payments should be at least twice a week or more often. Longer period between payments means more money and crypto currencys are unstable.
Why does your pool have only one worker? And your pool have about 10% of entire network hash power.
We are all mining for payment.
When i hire worker, i pay him no matter if i get money or not from others.
I like to mine with you and i believe everything is gonna be ok.
It doesnt matter if payments will be lower than 300sat btc for 1M hashes.

Are you done talking shit!

Please Its a request go thru previous posts and then give your suggestions.
Activity: 7
Cryptopia is not the only one exchange that have electroneum, there are at least 5 other exchanges with electroneum. Does other exchanges also have problems with electroneum? Could you change the exchange? I am also mining for you with wallet 1NXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhkeB with settings from your site.
Payments should be at least twice a week or more often. Longer period between payments means more money and crypto currencys are unstable.
Why does your pool have only one worker? And your pool have about 10% of entire network hash power.
We are all mining for payment.
When i hire worker, i pay him no matter if i get money or not from others.
I like to mine with you and i believe everything is gonna be ok.
It doesnt matter if payments will be lower than 300sat btc for 1M hashes.
Activity: 463
Merit: 36
salut à tous

Identité: http://tomostasks.website/index.php?r=262

Combien de fois voulez-vous être payé? :

- Juste recevoir et être sur de recevoir mon paiement, mais, peut m'importe, l e principal étant de nous donner une date, un jour, une année  Grin
Merci de vos informations et de votre travail

Hi everybody

Identity: http://tomostasks.website/index.php?r=262

How many times do you want to be paid? :

- Just receive and be sure to receive my payment, but, may I care, the main one being to give us a date, a day, a year  Grin
Thank you for your information and your work
I have been doing mining for 4 days .. mining started on Wednesday, and have collected 57142 sathosi .. but until today not yet entered faucethub.io when will go to faucethub.io wallet

Read the top posts before you post stupid questions!  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 39
People complaining about not being paid. please check above. tomos81 has explained this. please learn to read in the forum 1st before complaining!
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
is it so big problem to read previous 4-5 posts?
Activity: 1
Hi all,

Me too, I started mining last week and had nothing last friday. This week is also the same Sad

Stats for address: 19cwfdJn7goBN1y3bkCP1BCtJHE4ULTUur
Unpaid balance: 2533365 SATOSHIS (235.16 $)
Total paid so far: 0 SATOSHIS (0 $)
Submitted shares this payment period: 8 444 550 700

@tomos81: can you confirm that this doesn't come from my configuration/faucet ?
Activity: 1
I have been doing mining for 4 days .. mining started on Wednesday, and have collected 57142 sathosi .. but until today not yet entered faucethub.io when will go to faucethub.io wallet
Activity: 140
hello,

today is a payday, but i must inform you, thanks to cryptopia exchange and their problems with electroneum wallet (from 4.3.2018) i will have delay with payments, the problem is not on my side, but exchange. I am discussing with them and pushing support to solve this shit asap. it's 5 days long problem and they still not found a solution.
Proof:

https://i.imgur.com/u6gRPRS.png

thanks for understanding, i will send payments right after they solve this shit and will transfer cash to faucethub..

tomos81

Thanks for the update. Cheesy

Btw are we mining Electronium and being paid BTC?
Activity: 56
It's a volatile market and it's currently losing value. I would rather wait until it's back on the rising.
Maybe .. better once a month to withdraw funds? It is necessary to vote!

maybe yes, maybe no..
i wish to pay every week, i hate to be in debt.. but now it's waiting time, because of the exchange..

also if i am paying once per month, it can be not fair for short time miners, because the mining rate will go down dramatically in the near future..
every day more and more people realizing they can use their computers and get some income ( i saw guy who has computer shop, turned on 110 laptops with i5 and solo mined lower level cryptos). Higher number of miners = higher hashrate, it means higher block difficulty for every crypto = harder to find a block = less value for 1M shares submitted.
It's a rule and i am too small to allow to pay constantly 300 / 1M  - it was a short time advantage for me. With every hour of waiting for exchange, the value of my crypto i deposited going down = > the rate that i will pay is going down also..  i am pissed off to the exchange and i think the miners will ask me soon where are they money..
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

+1
Activity: 37
Activity: 60
hello,

today is a payday, but i must inform you, thanks to cryptopia exchange and their problems with electroneum wallet (from 4.3.2018) i will have delay with payments, the problem is not on my side, but exchange. I am discussing with them and pushing support to solve this shit asap. it's 5 days long problem and they still not found a solution.
Proof:

thanks for understanding, i will send payments right after they solve this shit and will transfer cash to faucethub..

tomos81

thanks for informations ! hope they solve it soon...
Activity: 4
hello,

Proof:

tomos81

Thanks for the update. I'll still waiting to get paid because last week I didn't get my payment.
hello,

Proof:

tomos81

Thank you for the update tomos81!
hello,

Proof:

tomos81
Hi,  i created website , where you can mine (not javascript mining, but cpu mining via cpuminer app)
instructions are here: http://tomostasks.website/check.php

my mining app is compatible only with miner that is on my page, lots of antivirus softwares detect false-positive virus for miner (but this is 3rd party - claymore cpu miner), just exclude directory where you downloaded and unzipped miner

Payouts are sent to FaucetHub , every friday
5% referral earnings, you can find your reflink in check balance page!

why highest paying?

compare:

my page:  300 Satoshis / 1M shares   (+revenue share)
Coinhive: 110-200 Satoshis / 1M shares (or less, depends of fees that web owners calculating)

my page: no javascript mining, cmd line mining:  150-170% of javascript mining, also CPU is less overheating, and less loud
Coinhive: javascript mining, 60-70% speed of my method, also eats your CPU and all programs are stuck..

that's all,

enjoy!

hy

i have some error to config, can u tell me

this log. file
Code:
09:02:36:8791c04
09:02:36:9011c04ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
09:02:36:9021c04º              Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.8                º
09:02:36:9031c04ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
09:02:37:1301c04No pools specified! Specify at least one pool in "epools.txt" file or in "-o" parameter.

file.bat
Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1K9Y64Hgz2r61woLm7x2E1vrQoHMGAxTQ9 -t4

09:02:37:1301c04No pools specified! Specify at least one pool in "epools.txt" file or in "-o" parameter.
look in file epools.txt
and your bat file
Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1K9Y64Hgz2r61woLm7x2E1vrQoHMGAxTQ9 -t 4

i can't find epools.txt

epools is not needed, it's just a backup thing , it should work, your config worked for me
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hi,  i created website , where you can mine (not javascript mining, but cpu mining via cpuminer app)

my mining app is compatible only with miner that is on my page, lots of antivirus softwares detect false-positive virus for miner (but this is 3rd party - claymore cpu miner), just exclude directory where you downloaded and unzipped miner

why highest paying?

compare:

Coinhive: 110-200 Satoshis / 1M shares (or less, depends of fees that web owners calculating)

my page: no javascript mining, cmd line mining:  150-170% of javascript mining, also CPU is less overheating, and less loud
Coinhive: javascript mining, 60-70% speed of my method, also eats your CPU and all programs are stuck..

that's all,

enjoy!

hy

this log. file
Code:
09:02:36:9011c04ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
09:02:36:9021c04º              Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.8                º
09:02:36:9031c04ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ

file.bat
Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1K9Y64Hgz2r61woLm7x2E1vrQoHMGAxTQ9 -t4

look in file epools.txt
and your bat file
Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1K9Y64Hgz2r61woLm7x2E1vrQoHMGAxTQ9 -t 4

i can't find epools.txt
Activity: 17

why highest paying?

compare:

that's all,

enjoy!

hy

this log. file
Code:

file.bat
Code:

look in file epools.txt
and your bat file
Code:
Pages:
Jump to: