Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 19. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
@tomos81, thanks for the update, Mining non-stop. I hope and pray that some solution helps all.

I've not yet read all the posts and just started mining yesterday. Is there some sort of issue going on? No payments will be processed? Cryptopia can be very slow at fixing wallets and tickets so could be weeks or months for that ETN thing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
what is the pool difficulty ?
I see for gpu mining it's standard set to 9000 but I barely get accepted hashes.
While my cpu can't follow the accepted hashrate.
I am using ccminer, have the same on xmr-stak.

9000..  what is your hashrate?

2.5Mh/s but it only shows 130h/s in the webstats, swapped back to btx for now.

wtf 2.5 Mhs?  what you have at home?Huh  can you post a screenshot?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

1. How to hidden command prompt window from taskbar?

Somehow this feels wrong to answer as the intentions are not really legal I think but ok.
You could run your miner through taskscheduler as a service/administrator. This will hide the command line from the task bar.
Another option is through vbscript:
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run "cmd /c cd C:\Users\Downloads\nscpucnminer64.exe -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u walletaddress", 0

change the path where your miner is located and add your walletaddress where walletaddress is.
But keep in mind if you do this at work your network administrator can easily catch you.

So, I create new vbscript file
https://ibb.co/kRpZpc
and put this code/text in the file
https://ibb.co/fapOhx
I put "TomosMining.bat" because from this file I start mining.
Is it all right?
Thank you.

hmm easier way then, change your vbs file to:
Dim WShell
Set WShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WShell.Run "tomosmining.bat", 0
Set WShell = Nothing
save the file in same folder as where your bat file is located.
start the vbs file you will see that nscpucnminer is mining in your taskmanager.
JMJ
Activity: 19

Somehow this feels wrong to answer as the intentions are not really legal I think but ok.
You could run your miner through taskscheduler as a service/administrator. This will hide the command line from the task bar.
WshShell.Run "cmd /c cd C:\Users\Downloads\nscpucnminer64.exe -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u walletaddress", 0

change the path where your miner is located and add your walletaddress where walletaddress is.
But keep in mind if you do this at work your network administrator can easily catch you.

So, I create new vbscript file
https://ibb.co/kRpZpc
and put this code/text in the file
https://ibb.co/fapOhx
I put "TomosMining.bat" because from this file I start mining.
Is it all right?
Thank you.
Activity: 427
Official Cryptopia message regarding ETN:  It means longer waiting time, i will need to handle this temporary loss somehow, speculating how to solve that

ETN Update
We wanted to provide you all with an update with what is happening with ETN. The ETN wallets hosted on Cryptopia are unable to cope with the transaction volume that has been generated by the ETN community. The fundamental problem is that the ETN wallet code, which originates from Monero, is not able to handle the large number of transaction records. As an indication we have seen more transactions in the last few months just in our ETN wallets than the entire Monero network worldwide has had in the last year.
Given this, our wallets have become so large that they don't currently run continuously and reliably. Restarting the wallets is now in the time frame of days rather than minutes, it'll then run for a short period of time before requiring restarting again.

Cryptopia is investigating a number of solutions alongside the ETN team but we have yet to confirm which solution is the right one. None of the proposed solutions are a ‘quick fix’ and all require substantial work from our teams to resolve.

We would like to remind miners that we do not support mining to our deposit address – this has amplified the problem by creating a high number of transactions of small value, causing further strain on the wallet. Please do not point mining pools at the deposit address.

Our team is very focused on working collaboratively with ETN to resolve this issue. We request that ETN users don’t create additional support tickets and social enquiries for the Cryptopia team as this will only add to resolution times! Please also refrain from depositing to our address until further notice.

We will update you further as soon as we have more news.

Published by: froufrou @ 3/14/2018 3:33:15 AM

Do not ask for payment, wait till the issue is resolved!
Read previous posts FIRST.
I see for gpu mining it's standard set to 9000 but I barely get accepted hashes.

2.5Mh/s but it only shows 130h/s in the webstats, swapped back to btx for now.

Chad Hodler since 2013
I've just started using this cool service with my gpu+cpu Smiley

xmr-stak is reporting ~464 H/s whilst the web checker only 30 H/s but peraphs is because I've just started it. I'm going to recheck in about half an hour.

hi the stats are updating every 15 minutes..  maybe your first data was not for complete 15 minute period Smiley
btw not bad hashrate

Indeed now they're shown correctly, great!

My video card is quite old though, hash rate is below the average of nowadays video cards Sad (Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X)

xmr-stak is reporting ~464 H/s whilst the web checker only 30 H/s but peraphs is because I've just started it. I'm going to recheck in about half an hour.

hi the stats are updating every 15 minutes..  maybe your first data was not for complete 15 minute period Smiley
btw not bad hashrate
Chad Hodler since 2013

Activity: 28
And if you are the network administrator ?🤣

Code:
start /b  miner commands...

Didn't work  Sad
If I found answer I'll mining much more...

Activity: 209
Official Cryptopia message regarding ETN:  It means longer waiting time, i will need to handle this temporary loss somehow, speculating how to solve that

ETN Update
We wanted to provide you all with an update with what is happening with ETN. The ETN wallets hosted on Cryptopia are unable to cope with the transaction volume that has been generated by the ETN community. The fundamental problem is that the ETN wallet code, which originates from Monero, is not able to handle the large number of transaction records. As an indication we have seen more transactions in the last few months just in our ETN wallets than the entire Monero network worldwide has had in the last year.
Given this, our wallets have become so large that they don't currently run continuously and reliably. Restarting the wallets is now in the time frame of days rather than minutes, it'll then run for a short period of time before requiring restarting again.

Cryptopia is investigating a number of solutions alongside the ETN team but we have yet to confirm which solution is the right one. None of the proposed solutions are a ‘quick fix’ and all require substantial work from our teams to resolve.

We would like to remind miners that we do not support mining to our deposit address – this has amplified the problem by creating a high number of transactions of small value, causing further strain on the wallet. Please do not point mining pools at the deposit address.

Our team is very focused on working collaboratively with ETN to resolve this issue. We request that ETN users don’t create additional support tickets and social enquiries for the Cryptopia team as this will only add to resolution times! Please also refrain from depositing to our address until further notice.

Thank you for the information. I will wait and keep mining on! as always!
JMJ
Activity: 19

Code:
start /b  miner commands...

Didn't work  Sad
If I found answer I'll mining much more...
Activity: 427
@tomos81, thanks for the update, Mining non-stop. I hope and pray that some solution helps all.
Activity: 37
Thanks for info
Activity: 140

ETN Update

Hi.

Thank you very much for the update. I am very much patient so I can wait.

I believe our pool is an exemption to this.

ETN Update

you can hide commandline with

Code:
start /b  miner commands...

When I start mining I get one command prompt window open. Maybe I should open another one and put this code there???
Sorry I'm very fishy in this area.

edit the command from.bat file, just put before command start /b and  1 space
Like that.....

i not tested, but it could work i think
Pages:
Jump to: