Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 23. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

it's exactly what it says and it's not an error.. just blocks are being found less frequent this time due to high diff
ok understand.and thank you bro
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hi,  i created website , where you can mine (not javascript mining, but cpu mining via cpuminer app)
instructions are here: http://tomostasks.website/check.php

my mining app is compatible only with miner that is on my page, lots of antivirus softwares detect false-positive virus for miner (but this is 3rd party - claymore cpu miner), just exclude directory where you downloaded and unzipped miner

Payouts are sent to FaucetHub , every friday
5% referral earnings, you can find your reflink in check balance page!

why highest paying?

compare:

my page:  300 Satoshis / 1M shares   (+revenue share)
Coinhive: 110-200 Satoshis / 1M shares (or less, depends of fees that web owners calculating)

my page: no javascript mining, cmd line mining:  150-170% of javascript mining, also CPU is less overheating, and less loud
Coinhive: javascript mining, 60-70% speed of my method, also eats your CPU and all programs are stuck..

that's all,

enjoy!

hy

i have some error to config, can u tell me

this log. file
Code:
09:02:36:8791c04
09:02:36:9011c04ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
09:02:36:9021c04º              Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.8                º
09:02:36:9031c04ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
09:02:37:1301c04No pools specified! Specify at least one pool in "epools.txt" file or in "-o" parameter.

file.bat
Code:
NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1K9Y64Hgz2r61woLm7x2E1vrQoHMGAxTQ9 -t4
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
hello bro
i have some thing,what is this.

it's exactly what it says and it's not an error.. just blocks are being found less frequent this time due to high diff
Activity: 17
Wow difficulty went up a bunch!!!

10000 is not so high.. also it does not affecting the income and submitted shares in longer period of time (few hours)
Activity: 56
Wow difficulty went up a bunch!!!
Dear sir, I haven't receive the payment. Here's my wallet address, you can check here: https://faucethub.io/balance/1Gqp6gmNqJ4qqnFysGgvAZVsvwPNFLGuS3

Stats for address: 1Gqp6gmNqJ4qqnFysGgvAZVsvwPNFLGuS3
Unpaid balance: 13712 SATOSHIS (1.56 $)
Total paid so far: 0 SATOSHIS (0 $)
Submitted shares this payment period: 45 709 200
Database is updated every 15 minutes, feel free to hit once per 15 minutes F5 and refresh the page
Payouts are processed manually by admin, every friday

check your fraud report on faucethub, your payment was declined

How do I check it sir? Nothing happened in my faucethub account
i see from my side everything is ok.. for some reason the payment was declined, you must wait to next friday, i am not making more exceptions and send the cash manually - be sure you are not banne din faucethub and your btc address is correct in faucethub + my site

Thank you sir. But I have one more question. Is it okay if I using 2 computers to mining in your faucet?

it's not a faucet, but yes, you can use as much computers as you want.. every hash counts
Activity: 4
Dear sir, I haven't receive the payment. Here's my wallet address, you can check here: https://faucethub.io/balance/1Gqp6gmNqJ4qqnFysGgvAZVsvwPNFLGuS3

Database is updated every 15 minutes, feel free to hit once per 15 minutes F5 and refresh the page

i see from my side everything is ok.. for some reason the payment was declined, you must wait to next friday, i am not making more exceptions and send the cash manually - be sure you are not banne din faucethub and your btc address is correct in faucethub + my site

Thank you sir. But I have one more question. Is it okay if I using 2 computers to mining in your faucet?

Activity: 2

Hi tomos, can i change the difficult set or use algo : cryptonight-lite for this port ?

hi, no
hi tomos
today diff 10000   Cry Cry Cry Cry

and what..  it not lowering the income
I prefer to mine UNİTUS.
Its pays higher than tomos

so mine unitus.. it's not cryptonight, you rocket scientist
Activity: 11
hi tomos
today diff 10000   Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 7
Hi tomos, can i change the difficult set or use algo : cryptonight-lite for this port ?

Activity: 28
Many thanks for this good payment  Tomos !!
Pages:
Jump to: