Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 29. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
with my sony i5, 30hs on average i make 2800 sat per week...bit smaller than over 1.000.000  Shocked
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Hello Tomos,

Can you explain a bit how referral link works ?

A friend of mine want to mine with us, and i'd like to be his referral so i could get 5% extras ;-)

A fast-n-dirty tutorial would help.

Regards.

first when he goes to website with ref link, his IP will be written to ref database. after first share he submits from that IP it becomes your referral. It's that simple
Activity: 29
Hello Tomos,

Can you explain a bit how referral link works ?

A friend of mine want to mine with us, and i'd like to be his referral so i could get 5% extras ;-)

A fast-n-dirty tutorial would help.

Regards.
Activity: 29

yes, a lot of people doing that, some of them earning more than 1.000.000 satoshis weekly.

Grin Wink
hi tomos

web mining you disconnect..  Embarrassed Embarrassed

yes

1) it was beta
2) it was experimental also publisher integration
3) it was not profitable
4) it was DDOSed
5) i lost 11 eur in 2 weeks
6) it was 2 extra hours to take care for me every day that i cannot affor
7) it was my decision and it was correct.
Cool use cmd line mining if you can, it brings bigger hashrate and much bigger profit
hi bro,i need linux version.please Grin Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28683560
Activity: 17
hi tomos

yes

1) it was beta
3) it was not profitable
4) it was DDOSed
Cool use cmd line mining if you can, it brings bigger hashrate and much bigger profit
hi bro,i need linux version.please Grin Grin
how many threads is best to use with an i5, 2 core 4 processors? wanna push my performance a bit:)

you can experiment with that, but usually 1 thread for 1 core is the optimal.

all right thank you!
sorry for experiment, everything is back online now as before Smiley
soon, i will restart the proxy (blackout ~ 20 seconds) , and will set up experimentally high diff for ~1 hour.. i will see what it does, but based on my calculation it can bring more average satoshis to all. Please do not stop mining, stay connected, however you will not see result or something. Every found share will count thousands of satoshis. Be patient and do not report error.. I will check if everything is ok, if not ok, after 1 hour i will switch back the pool.

this wil lhappen 17:00 CET (in ~7 minutes)
how many threads is best to use with an i5, 2 core 4 processors? wanna push my performance a bit:)

you can experiment with that, but usually 1 thread for 1 core is the optimal.
hi tomos

yes

1) it was beta
3) it was not profitable
4) it was DDOSed
Activity: 11
hi tomos

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Payment received. Thanks.
Thanks Tomos, payment received as always! One happy hasher here.

Question,
Can I use the same wallet address when running the program on multiple computers at the same time without it being an issue?
Or am I better off setting up a separate wallet / account on any multiple computers I use in the future?

yes, a lot of people doing that, some of them earning more than 1.000.000 satoshis weekly. Do not use separate wallet if you don't need, you can be banned by anti fraud system of faucethub!
Activity: 7
Thanks Tomos, payment received as always! One happy hasher here.

Question,
Can I use the same wallet address when running the program on multiple computers at the same time without it being an issue?
Or am I better off setting up a separate wallet / account on any multiple computers I use in the future?
Activity: 209
Thank you Tomos, you pay as always don't know why some people get crazy when you say to everyone stay calm!!!

Thank you Again
Hi Tomos,
just wondering....would the exe file work in ubuntu through wine?

not needed, for ubuntu you can download xmr-stak  and use that one...

here is the link to this thread for ubuntu how-to:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28683560

Just wondering can we gfx mine with https://github.com/nanopool/Claymore-XMR-Miner/releases ?

yes, but maybe it's better to mine with that: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28396744
Activity: 40
Hi Tomos,
just wondering....would the exe file work in ubuntu through wine?

not needed, for ubuntu you can download xmr-stak  and use that one...

here is the link to this thread for ubuntu how-to:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28683560

Just wondering can we gfx mine with https://github.com/nanopool/Claymore-XMR-Miner/releases ?
still don´t know where my 1017K hashes from the last 2 days have gone:( but well donation to the pool:)Smiley cheers

the hashes were sent to YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS user, that is not real BTC address...  more ppl were mining there, so i cannot split these hashes between users so i am paying that hashes as revenue share splitted to everyone..
Pages:
Jump to: