Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 30. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hi Tomos,
just wondering....would the exe file work in ubuntu through wine?

not needed, for ubuntu you can download xmr-stak  and use that one...

here is the link to this thread for ubuntu how-to:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28683560

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
still don´t know where my 1017K hashes from the last 2 days have gone:( but well donation to the pool:)Smiley cheers
Activity: 40
Thank you, will put more hashpower towards your miningpool Smiley
Activity: 56
Hi Tomos,
just wondering....would the exe file work in ubuntu through wine?
Activity: 14
Thanks Tomos!

I have my 5$ (for now) Wink
Activity: 427
Payouts sent, next payment: next friday.
PS: rate for 1M share was 303 satoshis. Hope next week will be better, and can pay higher rates for my miners!

happy mining guys!

PPS: more than 1000$ sent right now, my profit, 7$ Smiley

Thanks you very much! Payment arrived safely! Really nice that you also made a small profit:)!

my profit will be used for proxy + my mining pool costs Smiley
i am doing this for my miners, however not everybody believes that
i simply enjoying trading + playing with prices and giving some extra % for basic budget Smiley

Some a**holes here don't understand that.
PS: rate for 1M share was 303 satoshis. Hope next week will be better, and can pay higher rates for my miners!

happy mining guys!

Thanks you very much! Payment arrived safely! Really nice that you also made a small profit:)!

my profit will be used for proxy + my mining pool costs Smiley
i am doing this for my miners, however not everybody believes that
i simply enjoying trading + playing with prices and giving some extra % for basic budget Smiley

happy mining guys!

happy mining guys!

Thank you tomos, greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much Tomos!!!

happy mining guys!

bitcoins are arriving to faucethub, but slow TX..  so it will take a while until 12 confirmations...
will send right after confirmation by faucethub
No problem dommdomm!

I have a question to anybody...Has anybody investigated on renting virtual PCs? I have been looking online and found a few options. They charge a monthly fee and was thinking if the monthly fee is close to what is paid in electricity, it should be profitable right?
i wasn´t able to type my btc adress in....it automatically started mining...thats why i am a bit confused...

you need simply edit the .bat file and update your btc address as your username in the .bat file. It is very easy with notepad.

i know how that works normally already did that...but here in the bat file i can see just this: NsCpuCNMiner64.exe on white blank editor. and thats it. nothing more. 1KB size...not sure what i am doing wrong:)
??
if you downloading my zip file there is bat + exe file..  if not, your antivirus is deleting exe

yes i have bat. file called start and exe file. NscpuCNMiner64

hope it works now?
dommdomm,
try this:

1. create a new blank txt file inside the folder where u have the NsCpuCNMiner64.exe
2. copy and paste this in the blank txt file: NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -t NUMBER_OF_CPU_CORES_OR_THREADS
3. replace the red portion with your information. Your BTC address and the number of cores/threads your pc has
4. save the txt file as anything and ensure it is inside the same folder where the NsCpuCNMiner64.exe file is
5. rename the file and change the extension from .txt to .bat
6. run bat file

let us know if it works.

hope now it is working! And thanks for your help dunca!!
when the ref is counted as one?

do not understand completely, but ref payouts are paid with other payouts..

what i meant was,at what moment referal is registered as yours? when he enters mining page with ref link?

nope, after first submitted share + max 15 minutes
btw based on my calculations, the payout rate will be ~303.89 satoshis / 1M hashes Smiley
i hope next week it could be higher, because we are mining on private pool right now and all revenue is ours

How can we check how many hashes we received during our mining adventure ?
On your checkpage on the webpage it only shows satoshi and $

multiple satoshis with 300 - it will be the number of hashes you submitted in this payout period

Yes, how do I see total hash submitted for ex: https://prnt.sc/ifln0b

simply multiply your pending satoshis with 300..  it will be your total hashes submitted. This value is for current payment period. I can add this value to website - within 10 minutes

Thank you tomos, I see the update  Smiley
Activity: 47
when the ref is counted as one?

do not understand completely, but ref payouts are paid with other payouts..

what i meant was,at what moment referal is registered as yours? when he enters mining page with ref link?
dommdomm,
try this:

1. create a new blank txt file inside the folder where u have the NsCpuCNMiner64.exe
2. copy and paste this in the blank txt file: NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -t NUMBER_OF_CPU_CORES_OR_THREADS
3. replace the red portion with your information. Your BTC address and the number of cores/threads your pc has
4. save the txt file as anything and ensure it is inside the same folder where the NsCpuCNMiner64.exe file is
5. rename the file and change the extension from .txt to .bat
6. run bat file

let us know if it works.

i wasn´t able to type my btc adress in....it automatically started mining...thats why i am a bit confused...

you need simply edit the .bat file and update your btc address as your username in the .bat file. It is very easy with notepad.

i know how that works normally already did that...but here in the bat file i can see just this: NsCpuCNMiner64.exe on white blank editor. and thats it. nothing more. 1KB size...not sure what i am doing wrong:)
??
if you downloading my zip file there is bat + exe file..  if not, your antivirus is deleting exe

yes i have bat. file called start and exe file. NscpuCNMiner64
Pages:
Jump to: