Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 25. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
tomos any suggestions you can give if i need to monitor other computers/rigs that is mining to you?
Coz AFAIK, its bad to use multiple address connected to one account mining with you because faucethub will detect it as fraud/abuse right?

What can you suggest to do so that I can specifically monitor what my rig can earn from mining on your pool?

TIA TIA

i am paying once to one address, so it's ok and faucethub will not ban you.
if you trying to use more btc addresses , faucethub will ban you
there is no way how to monitor your rigs, only check physically stats on cmd lines separately..

i am sorry for that, maybe i have no good coding skills Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
tomos any suggestions you can give if i need to monitor other computers/rigs that is mining to you?
Coz AFAIK, its bad to use multiple address connected to one account mining with you because faucethub will detect it as fraud/abuse right?

What can you suggest to do so that I can specifically monitor what my rig can earn from mining on your pool?

TIA TIA
Activity: 9
I didn't read through the whole topic - 40+ pages is quite a lot to stomach  Smiley, so I apologize if this question as already been asked. So, is there a way to mine on Linux, Ubuntu in particular?

just download an install xmr-stak cpu to your linux
when it will ask for nicehash, choose yes..  the rest you can copy-past from downloaded .bat file (i mean server address, port, etc)

Thanks a lot, I will try it and let's hope it goes fine.
I didn't read through the whole topic - 40+ pages is quite a lot to stomach  Smiley, so I apologize if this question as already been asked. So, is there a way to mine on Linux, Ubuntu in particular?

just download an install xmr-stak cpu to your linux
when it will ask for nicehash, choose yes..  the rest you can copy-past from downloaded .bat file (i mean server address, port, etc)
Activity: 9
Activity: 427
Truely HIGHEST PAID MINING [TomosMining] - rest all falling again!
This question was my only concern I don't mind if you got the fund back I would mind if they kept the funds for them self.

They are saying the funds where sent back to you from my account, is this correct?

as i experienced, the fraud payments going from fraudsters pocket back to faucet owners (i got these satoshis lots of times back).  But the fact is, i can't change nothing. the system works as it works, and i can say it's not bad..
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
This question was my only concern I don't mind if you got the fund back I would mind if they kept the funds for them self.

They are saying the funds where sent back to you from my account, is this correct?
Hey Tomos,

I received this email from FaucetHub "Frozen accounts cannot withdraw balances. Besides that, all your claims were marked as "Fraud" and those coins returned to the faucet owner's account."

Can I send you a different address to send this balance to?

Thanks

hi it will not work, i cannot change mining proxy database this way (linux)..
try to mine in another address..  but if you made something bad, it's not my fault, faucethub is out of my hands

I am using a different address and still mining, had to open another account since they keep claiming "Fraud".

i am not deciding what is fraud or not, everything happens on faucethub side, so you must point your question to faucethub
Hey Tomos,

I received this email from FaucetHub "Frozen accounts cannot withdraw balances. Besides that, all your claims were marked as "Fraud" and those coins returned to the faucet owner's account."

Thanks

try to mine in another address..  but if you made something bad, it's not my fault, faucethub is out of my hands

I am using a different address and still mining, had to open another account since they keep claiming "Fraud".

Hey Tomos,

Thanks

Hey Tomos,

Thanks
Can you explain why the pool keeps on disconnecting ?

02/28/18-15:53:05 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 34 h/s, TotalHashes: 38K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 14:10
02/28/18-15:53:57 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 0 of 3)
Share accepted (157 ms)!
02/28/18-15:56:09 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 1 of 3)
Share accepted (563 ms)!
02/28/18-15:56:17 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 2 of 3)
Share accepted (125 ms)!
02/28/18-16:04:33 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 0 of 3)
Share accepted (344 ms)!
No new jobs were received for 15 mins - something wrong with this pool, disconnect.
Stratum - connecting to '80.211.205.216' <80.211.205.216> port 3333 (unsecure)
Stratum - Connected (unsecure)
Pool Diff 9500.02
02/28/18-16:08:25 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 31 h/s, TotalHashes: 0K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 14:25

I get this every 15 minutes, my hashes count tho

now we r mining coin that has block time (sometimes) longer than 15 minutes, this is not an error, just "for sure" from the mining app..
Activity: 40
Can you explain why the pool keeps on disconnecting ?

02/28/18-15:53:05 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 34 h/s, TotalHashes: 38K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 14:10
02/28/18-15:53:57 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 0 of 3)
Share accepted (157 ms)!
02/28/18-15:56:09 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 1 of 3)
Share accepted (563 ms)!
02/28/18-15:56:17 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 2 of 3)
Share accepted (125 ms)!
02/28/18-16:04:33 - SHARE FOUND (target 9500)  -  (THR 0 of 3)
Share accepted (344 ms)!
No new jobs were received for 15 mins - something wrong with this pool, disconnect.
Stratum - connecting to '80.211.205.216' <80.211.205.216> port 3333 (unsecure)
Stratum - Connected (unsecure)
Pool Diff 9500.02
02/28/18-16:08:25 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 31 h/s, TotalHashes: 0K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 14:25

I get this every 15 minutes, my hashes count tho
Activity: 8
yes at the very end of the cmd line bat file, add:

-t 8

the number of threads you wish to use depending on your cpu.

Thanks. Do you or anyone know if '8' is supposed to be the number of threads or number of cores?

Also someone asked me if I recommend "no fee mode"? Does that affect Tomos in any way? Is it recommended or not?

Sorry about the noob questions  Grin

The number is for threads you want to use. Check your cpu online and see how many threads it has. Then use the amount you want (the more threads used the slower your other programs will run, but faster mining)

The no fee mode is so that you don't mine every so often for the developer of the mining software. It shouldn't affect your hashrate much at all, nor will it affect tomos at all either. To make sure that your miner is only mining for you on tomos pool, the dev fee has been disabled.
Best measure for maximum h/s usually is to run nothing but the miner on your desktop/laptop and use as many threads as your cpu has available.

I'm sure tomos can help answer these if i'm incorrect. thanks Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

-t 8

Thanks. Do you or anyone know if '8' is supposed to be the number of threads or number of cores?

Also someone asked me if I recommend "no fee mode"? Does that affect Tomos in any way? Is it recommended or not?

Sorry about the noob questions  Grin
Activity: 8

-t 8

I see. Thanks a lot @nosmis!

Can anyone kindly remind me the parameter you add after the BTC address to specify the number of threads/CPU used for mining? was it "-t " followed by number of threads/CPUs?

EDIT: I found it. it's "-t " followed by the number of cores. Is that parameter supposed to be the number of threads or cores? Thanks
Activity: 279
Yogyakarta !!!

Hi. Is Webmining disabled?

Why does it say "WebMining is disabled" when I try to use the webminer with my faucethub linked address? Thanks.

the answer for question at page 41

yes

1) it was beta
2) it was experimental also publisher integration
3) it was not profitable
4) it was DDOSed
5) i lost 11 eur in 2 weeks
6) it was 2 extra hours to take care for me every day that i cannot affor
7) it was my decision and it was correct.
Cool use cmd line mining if you can, it brings bigger hashrate and much bigger profit

Hi. Is Webmining disabled?

Why does it say "WebMining is disabled" when I try to use the webminer with my faucethub linked address? Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: